Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Social Application - Paladin (DPS/Healer/Tank) - Woyel

May 25, 2020, 05:22:13 pm
Read 1799 times

Applicant

Social Application - Paladin (DPS/Healer/Tank) - Woyel
« on: May 25, 2020, 05:22:13 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a social member.

Character: Woyel
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Woyel
Class/Spec: Paladin (DPS/Healer/Tank)
Member Type: Social

Personal Info:

My name is Anders I'm 31 years old and live in Denmark.

Currently, I'm studying at the Technical University of Denmark in hope of one day becoming a Mechanical Engineer.

I recently came back to wow after a break for almost the entire BFA expansion. Because of previous work, I didn't have much time to play in 2018, and I continue to hear bad stuff about the game though out 2019 and decided not to play. Now I'm looking forward to Shadowlands and I hope to have some nice people to play with then.

I won't say my English is bad but as you perhaps can tell be reading this the gramma is probably not the best you've ever seen :P But I'm sure "Grammarly" will save you for a lot of mistyping.  

Class/Spec:

In legion, I played paladin and shaman and I enjoyed it (as alliance tho, I know shame on me). I guess that's the main reason why I play the classes I do.

I checked in every role, that's simply because I like every spec of the Paladin and I'm willing to chance role for whatever is needed. But currently, I'm playing as holy, because it's fun and because I have the best gear for it.

Alts:

Shaman - Reimerbo -120
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/kazzak/reimerbo

I do have a mage, druid, and a monk as well but I mostly use them for professions.

Professions:

Though out all of my alt I pretty much have every profession, main to make gold for the long boi mount.

Raiding/PVP Experience:

I don't have much raiding experience to be fair. That is also the reason why I'm applying as a social.
I like playing the game in my own tempo and help where I can.

I'm linking my ally shaman who I played on during legion, you can check out my raiding exp there. But again it is nothing to brag about.

I don't like PVP mainly because I lose all the time.

Previous Guilds:

In legion, I was in <Can't handle progress> I was genuinely happy about that guild, but a lot of my friends switched to horde, so did I, and now they don't play anymore.

I also was in a guild called <Origin> in BFA, I cleared 7/8 HC Uldir with those guys, I can't remember how far they got in Mythic though, but the Guild leader got mad because people died to mechanics and the guild fell apart.

Availability:

It's hard to say. At the moment I'm online a lot. All though in June I'll attend a 3 weeks course at the university. 9-10 hours a day. I probably won't be playing that much then. But after that my next exams are in December. Whenever we are allowed to return to school I'll mostly be playing doing the evening.

Communication:

I won't say I'm proficient but rather decent.
I don't have Teamspeak right now, but it's pretty easy to get.
I do have a microphone I can use it if needed. Be nature I'm not a chatty type so most of the time I'll probably be lurking in the back. But of cause, if we play together we talk together.

Computer / Connection:

Yes
No
Good
Yes
No
No
Rarely like once a week.

Addons/UI:

Deadly boss mod
Weakaura
Angry Assignment
Skada
ElvUI

Party UI
https://ibb.co/dGDT7NX
Well, normally all the buffs to the left are not shown. But this is how ElvUI shows it

Raid UI
https://ibb.co/8xT5QKw

Note the Pictures will be auto-deleted after two weeks

Other Games:

Diablo 3, mainly the first one to two weeks in each season.

Why Iron Edge?

That fact that you are a one-day raiding guild sounds nice, as stated earlier I'm 31 so life has happened and I don't have the time to play/raid 7 days a week. Judging by your meet up picture, i get the feeling that your guild is more than just an elitist raiding guild. It looks like you like to social aspect of the game which is nice.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

What can I offer? a friendly player who wants to help were I can. It might sound kinda lame but the truth is I'm not the player that will carry you doing progress time. And I have no intention of trying to.
I seek a social community and judging by your website I think your guild can fulfill that.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

I read your post on the Kazzak forum.

Last Words?

I have a dog too, his name is Leon. Other than that I don't have that much more to say. If you have any questions or anything feel free to add me "Powerhouse#2841"

May 27, 2020, 01:21:00 pm
Reply #1

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

Re: Social Application - Paladin (DPS/Healer/Tank) - Woyel
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2020, 01:21:00 pm »
Hi Anders,

You can poke an officer for an invite.

Welcome!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 04:17:48 pm

Login with username, password and session length

82 Guests, 1 User
Lethys