Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Social Application - Priest (Healer) - Urgetopurge (XR)

December 29, 2023, 02:07:26 pm
Read 1597 times

Applicant

Social Application - Priest (Healer) - Urgetopurge (XR)
« on: December 29, 2023, 02:07:26 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a social member.

Character: Urgetopurge
Server: Lone Wolf (EU)
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Lone%20Wolf%20(EU)/Urgetopurge
Class/Spec: Priest (Healer)
Member Type: Social

Personal Info:

My name is Jon Olav, i come from Norway and currently works a 8-16 job as a Fiberworker.

Class/Spec:

I wanted to try healing on season of discovery, its a role i gravitate towards but usually only in the classic versions of WoW, i chose healer cuz i like their style of healing the best.

Currently Max is 25 on Season of Discovery so i am talented into Discipline tree mainly.

Alts:

I am in the works of leveling an alt, Druid which i am looking to be tanking on in the future when Phase 2 of SoD launches.

Professions:

Enchanting and Tailoring, got almost all enchants and tailor recipes.

Raiding/PVP Experience:

I have raided with Goodzilun during TBC, and after he quit i continued raiding Tempest Keep, Black Temple and so on.

I havent really done anything in retail wow, except for a tiny bit during BFA, i never really got into retail, but i want to tank or heal at some point during War Within expansion.

Previous Guilds:

In TBC i used to be in a guild called Darkstorm, it was a fusion between two guilds, i joined this guild with Goodzilun and we raided up until the release of Phase 2, becuase the guild was filled with players who were a bit too casual for our liking, and had bad leadership.

Availability:

I work weekdays from 8 to 16, but i work at a company that may suddenly require longer working days, so i can be a bit unreliable from 16-18.

I also play D&D so that should be taken into account, we usually do it on weekends and end before 18 to 22. But a few times we do it on weekdays and we start at 16 and end before 21/22.

Communication:

I know english very well, i use Discord (ratman_420) everyday and know how to listen ^^
I do have a microphone, but i am a bit shy when getting to know new people, but will speak when i should or its needed.

Computer / Connection:

Have a beast of a PC, dont struggle with FPS or internet issues.

As of writing this i have 33ms ping on Kazzak.

Addons/UI:

DBM, cuz it tells me when mechanics happen and if we should spread or similar.
Nameplate addon, so i can which debuffs the enemies have so i know when to reapply and such.
WeakAuras, if there is WA's that help during fights i can use them.

Other Games:

Total War Warhammer 3, Warhammer 40K Darktide, Rimworld, Elden Ring, Apex Legends, Rainbow Six Siege and many more.

Why Iron Edge?

Mainly because i want to raid with Goodzilun and Billysquid on Season of Discovery, and maybe, just maybe do some mythic+ on retail on next expansion.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I read up on my class and on tips to maximize my HPS/DPS/NEGATION and threat, i dont hesitate enchanting my gear, using and buying consumes and i do my research of raids and mechanics, and if the content is new i adapt and try to figure out how to kill the bosses.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Know the guild pretty well from my IRL friend Goodzilun, and Billysquid, his brother.

Last Words?

Would love to join the guild and raid together with yall, and have fun in the process.

Kind regards, Jon Olav

December 29, 2023, 02:15:48 pm
Reply #1

Offline Goodzilun

• Guild Member

• Me Goodzilun

Re: Social Application - Priest (Healer) - Urgetopurge (XR)
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2023, 02:15:48 pm »
That's my irl friend, know him for many many years, i can vouch for him.
Me Goodzilun

December 31, 2023, 01:41:25 pm
Reply #2

Offline Phoenixflame

• Officer

• Pervy Pastry Puffer

Re: Social Application - Priest (Healer) - Urgetopurge (XR)
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2023, 01:41:25 pm »
Hey Jon,

Welcome to the guild! You can contact me or another officer ingame or on Discord for an invite... But I think all officers on SoD are currently away from home so it might be difficult   :-[ From January 2nd onwards people should be back

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:43:31 am

Login with username, password and session length

30 Guests, 0 Users