Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Weekend Raider Application - Priest (DPS/Healer) - Sístine

October 10, 2021, 09:01:52 pm
Read 1730 times

Applicant

Weekend Raider Application - Priest (DPS/Healer) - Sístine
« on: October 10, 2021, 09:01:52 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the Weekend Raid.

Character: Sístine
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/S%C3%ADstine
Class/Spec: Priest (DPS/Healer)
Member Type: Weekend Raider

Personal Info:

Hi - my names Graham. I am based within the UK and currently work within the Engineering sector!

Class/Spec:

Over the years I've drifted between specs depending on what was needed at the time to benefit raiding. This has benefitted keeping up with the different specs equally so can easily switch when needed. Currently, the spec I am mostly geared towards and experienced in this expansion is Holy. I haven't played Disc as much as I used to and do like Holy at the moment, which makes Shadow my main os.

Current ilvl as Holy is 247.

As Holy it's pretty much dependant on whether raiding or mythic + - raiding tends to be a bit more of a Mastery stack for the lovely Echo of Light! In Mythic + it switches to a more Haste stack, which aligns nicely with the leggo Flash of Light. Although, Flash of Light is typically the go-to Leggo for raiding too!
I am also night fae because guardians are pretty boss!

Alts:

My main alt which I tend to play more is a Balance Druid, 240 ilvl. O/S Resto.
I am also levelling my Monk (WW) and Paladin (holy) - they are still sub 215 ilvl though!

Professions:

On my main, Sístine, I am enchant and alch. I tend to run herb and other professions on alts so can be pretty self-sufficient for rain consums! Makes it a bit easier and less expensive than AH somestimes!

Raiding Experience:

I started back in Classic days and was pretty raid focussed. Throughout my raiding days I've predominantly been a healer - whether on my priest or paladin! I did PvP sometimes but not as hardcore as raiding!
I've taken a couple breaks from wow over the years, mainly around when guilds I've been in have either split or stopped raiding.

Previous Guilds:

Most recently was in Passive Aggressive, and as mentioned by some other guild members that have recently joined you - PA sadly stopped raiding!

Availability:

Weekends are usually a safe bet of availability. I work typical Mon-Fri, although I do come on during the week/evenings when possible and can commit in advance if know my plans!

Communication:

I am proficient in English and have Discord. Do have a microphone so able to jump in when needed!

Computer / Connection:

I have a stable gaming PC and never had internet-related issues! Only fight I've ever had slight FPS issues on was in CN on Sire! But after a couple setting changes was fine :)

Addons/UI:

My UI is: https://ibb.co/RT1MyrR - Apologies it's an older screen shot, not at computer to take a fresh one but that is still the same setup I use.

I use Vuhdo pretty much for my frames and bindings. Have the natural addons like WeakAura, DBM, ElvUI, AA etc.

Other Games:

At the moment in time WoW is mostly what I play. I have a PS5 and XBox but don't invest as much time into those at the moment! :)

Why Iron Edge?

From what I can see Iron Edge fits what I am looking for - a decent guild to be a part of. I don't guild hop and when I join a guild it's usually for a while! Some of my old guildee's from PA have also joined recently so would be good to know some others already.

Ideally raiding would be great but if that's not possible straight away happy to social and run some m+ and meet everyone!

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I am a reliable player with decent experience having played WoW for a long time. I am a versatile player that can adapt to support the wider guild where needed and always happy to help out.

Picking up tactics or learning new mechanics is something I'm able to do easily and always contribute to the raid!

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Friends and wowprogress

Last Words?

I think everything has pretty much been covered within the application but please do feel free to reach out if you have any questions or want to know more!

Thanks for your time and look forward to hearing from you soon.

October 11, 2021, 09:19:50 pm
Reply #1

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

Re: Weekend Raider Application - Priest (DPS/Healer) - Sístine
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2021, 09:19:50 pm »
Hello Sístine.

Pretty good app! I'd like to offer you a trial in the Weekend Raid.
Poke any officer for an invite.

Welcome!
Ba dun tss!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 03:29:12 pm

Login with username, password and session length

85 Guests, 2 Users
Rash, Lethys