Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Mage Icestein 70

September 17, 2007, 12:48:13 pm
Read 2803 times

Offline Icestein

• Vendor Trash

Mage Icestein 70
« on: September 17, 2007, 12:48:13 pm »
Hello Iron Edge,,
i know Mage recruitments might be closed at this time but i thought maybe i would give it a shot and apply so enjoy reading  ;D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personal Information::

Im Icestein the mage version of frankstein  :P but my name is ahmed im an IT student in second year i spend most of day in studying and wow i live in the deserts of middle east ..

Character Information::

Armory Link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Icestein
Note ;: i might have pvp gear on so ill post my stats just in case and this a pvp/arena specc which isnt my raiding specc.
I love to use frost in arena / pvp but as is it known its not the hight dps build for pew pew encounters yes you can survive alot but its not dps imo but at some encounters it gets pretty much nice and i might wanna try and raid with it however what i use mostly now is arcane which is heavy dps and lots of mana pots chugging ;D
Arcane stats would be something like this w/o talents ( i get extra 200 dmg or something from talents in raids )
Arcane :: 1041SP(W/o arcane build dmg)- 108HIT - 25% Crit ( sometimes i use scryer bloodgem insted of blessings card but not alot since arcane gets free 10% hit)
Frost :: 940SP-140HIT-22%crit ...

Attunements:
Karazhan: Yes
The Eye: YES ( need kael quest item i know its a pain but eh  :-\ )
Serpentshire Cavern: Yes ( got lady vashj quest item)
The Black Temple: No ( Need winter chill)
Hyjal: No (kael quest item)

Raiding::

Currently I can raid 5 days a week or even more for the time being but i do have irl stuff that i keep ahead of me in playing the game but i always been a raiding player so ill sure be for the 4 days of raiding time mostly starting form 19 is very good for me aswell,Also if i couldnt make one of the raids or something might happen that could delay me or something ill always make sure The class leader or ill type in forums...

More specific times:

Mondays: ill be online something around 20:00 Because of classes
Tuesdays: Anytime
Wednesdays: Anytime
Thursdays: Anytime
Fridays: i play but not till 00:00
Saturday: Anytime
Sundays: anytime

Anytime:: Means ill be on raiding time ready  :P

Gaming (optional) and World Of Warcraft history::

Ok ive been playing WOW for more than 2 years now and it my second online game i have been playing ffxi(final fantasy online) for one year aswell and i switched to wow because wc3 is the best game when it comes to story/action/strategy and i still enjoy playing wc3 till now (DOTA FTW) also for wow i started as a shaman in zenedar server and lvled it to 60 after a while from raiding old days in MC i found that shaman wasnt my interset and lvled a rogue after and this rogue was named veno with this rogue i spent playing more than a year in dunemaul was able to raid MC/BWL/AQ40 and 5 bosses in naxx if i remember before TBC arrives i managed to try and quit and i gave my account to a friend whos playing veno right now and when TBC started i waited for 2 month then transferd my alt mage which i lvled to 70 and here it is,yes at the start i migrated this char to TM server ( Tarren Mill) and there i joined guilds like fused/bloodrage BR was last raided with them over 2 months wasnt really fun for me at all the good times i had was with fused ppl ex-BMC/trial and error and my exp with them aswell im pretty much known in TM as the mage called Flamez...
sorry for the long talk anyway what im trying to say im Flamez Aka Icestein now :'(

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?

Iron Edge is an old guild that always been around i migrated here to play with friends that i know irl and in game but i dont know lots of you in here ^^ so why do i want to join ? first i love raiding to see end game content second i love having friends in this game to share the fun with third i love the challange ..

What can I offer to Iron Edge?

Well i can be a very good team-player and ofc a friendly/honest charming guy who speaks in VENT/TS and i can do DPS  :P always ready with pots ...etc also i share them if needed . ;D

Last words?

Not gonna say PICK me or anything but sorry for my long post and my crappy english just consider this apply in the future ;)

PS :: Sorry i didnt study APPILCATION FOR DUMMIES 101

September 17, 2007, 07:26:14 pm
Reply #1

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

Re: Mage Icestein 70
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2007, 07:26:14 pm »
Heya.  Thanks for the (nicely rewritten) application.  As you say, we aren't recruiting atm, but if a spot does open up in the future, we shall be in touch :)
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

September 18, 2007, 01:27:40 am
Reply #2

Offline Lobby

• Former Member

• Oh snap what the hell?!?

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2007, 01:27:40 am »
5/5 just for the name !!!!

September 18, 2007, 11:55:29 am
Reply #3

Offline Icestein

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2007, 11:55:29 am »
Great fair enoigh  ;D thx for reading my apply And have a good Luck clearing BT.. :-*

PS:: ty Lobby  :P

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 10:14:40 pm

Login with username, password and session length

152 Guests, 0 Users