Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Paladin application by Veslemøy

October 02, 2007, 10:17:42 am
Reply #15

Offline Veslemøy

• Vendor Trash

Re: Paladin application by Veslemøy
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2007, 10:17:42 am »
First of all i migrated to tarre mill like so many others. i didint look for greener grass but to stick to the guild i was in that decided to migrate. That shouldnt give me less respect. I have only 2 heroic key's cos i got invited to a guild that were alrdy clearing kara and with the preq's for ssc and tk removed i didnt bother getting the rest. I find it kinda rude to say that i lack skill just cos i rather do heroic's on my alt then my main. saying i jumped to guild's with my paladin is not true either. i stuck to brethren till i migrated over here. Metus has alrdy come back and nothing was happening they were even planing on merging with storm. as i said i may have moved alot from guild to guild on my priest. But people change. and if you think of me as a noob with only 2 heroic key's thats jumping from guild to guild i dont think it's the kind of community i want to be in.

October 02, 2007, 12:06:27 pm
Reply #16

Offline Comrade Nox

• Former Member

« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2007, 12:06:27 pm »
First of all i migrated to tarre mill like so many others. i didint look for greener grass but to stick to the guild i was in that decided to migrate. That shouldnt give me less respect. I have only 2 heroic key's cos i got invited to a guild that were alrdy clearing kara and with the preq's for ssc and tk removed i didnt bother getting the rest. I find it kinda rude to say that i lack skill just cos i rather do heroic's on my alt then my main. saying i jumped to guild's with my paladin is not true either. i stuck to brethren till i migrated over here. Metus has alrdy come back and nothing was happening they were even planing on merging with storm. as i said i may have moved alot from guild to guild on my priest. But people change. and if you think of me as a noob with only 2 heroic key's thats jumping from guild to guild i dont think it's the kind of community i want to be in.

So don't apply to this community then. You came to us, we didn't come to you.

October 02, 2007, 02:56:12 pm
Reply #17

Offline Veslemøy

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2007, 02:56:12 pm »
Cos i didnt think of iron edge to be sutch a childish guild but i proved me wrong noxiouz. Someone plz delete the apply.

October 02, 2007, 02:57:38 pm
Reply #18

Offline Veslemøy

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2007, 02:57:38 pm »
Cos i didnt think of iron edge to be sutch a childish guild but YOU proved me wrong noxiouz. Someone plz delete the apply.

October 02, 2007, 03:00:34 pm
Reply #19

Offline Cwave

• Guild Member

« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2007, 03:00:34 pm »
Cos i didnt think of iron edge to be sutch a childish guild but i proved me wrong noxiouz. Someone plz delete the apply.

Childish for looking out to who we take into our community?
We put out concerns about your guild history/migrating pattern as you are applying for a endgame raiding slot and time will be invested in you.

How is that childish?

Only thing this proves is that you have a highstrong personality, migrate whenever you feel like it and go inactive aswell. Not the A+ qualities people seek in a raider thats here for the longrun i think.

October 02, 2007, 03:14:37 pm
Reply #20

Offline Goza

• Guild Member

« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2007, 03:14:37 pm »
Go shit over some other guild you apply to, Veslemøy.

Denied, closed, whatever.

October 02, 2007, 03:15:03 pm
Reply #21

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2007, 03:15:03 pm »
I thought those were the perfect traits for a raiding paladin in IE...

:)

Sorry Veslemoy, seems your application has been shat upon. Better luck next time, maybe next expansion!
Now I run a tech website.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 02:30:42 pm

Login with username, password and session length

124 Guests, 0 Users