Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Jaca, lvl 70 Paladin

December 01, 2007, 03:33:24 am
Read 9498 times

Offline Jasminka

• Former Member

Jaca, lvl 70 Paladin
« on: December 01, 2007, 03:33:24 am »
Personal Information
Hello, my name is Andrej. I'm 22 years old and from Serbia. This is my 2nd application for Iron Edge, and i promise it's last (meaning if I get accepted I won't be leaving again). So to explain myself a bit. At first i joined IE, i wanted to play with good players and i had (and still have) some of good friends in IE. I left since I really couldn't handle the pressure and i felt really sorry for leaving my friends in CB. Now i see it was a hasty mistake, since most of my CB "friends" kinda abandoned me. I always respected ppl in Iron Edge and i hope they can forgive me for my foolishness, and i hope i can get second chance.

Character Information
Character Name: jaca
Class: paladin
Level:70
spec:holy
Armory: http://armory.wow-europe.com/#character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Jaca

I have 336 shadow res gear fully buffed.

Attunements:
karazhan
ssc
tk
MH
BT
and all 5man instanc.

Raiding

I can raid every day all day if need. I love to raid so ill be every raid on time and hope guild need me.

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?

Well i have a lot of friends in IE, and i would like to play with them. I really want to play with some skilled players for a change, to improve myself and to maybe help IE with upcoming Sunwell. I want to join stabled guild that is raiding and demand progress. I had some problems with my last guild, i pushed the guild to have progress and wanted to be part of it.Before i joined ravenous i wanted to join IE but it was impossible, ariel was on trial and the guild did not need paladins. I really want to join ie and i want to be part of winning guild.

What can I offer to Iron Edge?

I can offer high attendance and raid preparation. I am always prepared to raids, pots, flasks, oils, food and everything that demand my good performance. I can offer good healing and doing what is asked from me in the best ways.

last words: I know i made mistake leaving ie in the begging and i hope u can give me second chance and i hope i can be part of the best guild.
I know some player are angry at me that i left and again i say i made BIG mistake to leave and i hope they can forgive me.

December 01, 2007, 03:57:55 am
Reply #1

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
Re: Jaca, lvl 70 Paladin
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2007, 03:57:55 am »
Hey, Jas :)

Thanks for the great application! I think it's the best spelt application we've had from Serbia at least...

You have the gear, and the experience, and hopefully the lasting attendance.

Of course the only issue is whether you're slightly more calm now, and less angry towards random people that might effect the success of your application ... :P

But I think the main thing about IE is that we try to not prejudge, we normally give people a second (or third, or fourth...) chance to prove that they're good people. Hopefully you'll get another chance to prove you can be a valued member of IE :)
Now I run a tech website.

December 01, 2007, 04:02:48 am
Reply #2

Offline cobratix

• Former Member

• pokerface

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2007, 04:02:48 am »
Im happy to see ur apply again.
like all know his is skilled tarzan english player :)
yes he left us already once(but he did that because he feel bad in that moment too much presure..many ppl flame him a lot because he join us ..judge him badly),he make me very sad when i saw him leaving guild ...but now i think some ppl deserve 2nd chanse to prove themselfs.
he have my vote.

gajaja: "Ja kad sam se ranije alkoholisao uvek sam sa sobom nosio otvarach za konzerve?"
Are you on crack?
emo (//_-)

December 01, 2007, 04:16:33 am
Reply #3

forker

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2007, 04:16:33 am »
Don't be childish and reject this guy.

Be real men and accept him and give him a chance. What is the worst that can happen? Him leaving after a few raids and possibly take some epics that we would diseenchant...

Not a big loss to me as we need pallys I'd say: Go for it!

Good luck Jasminka/Jaca.

Great app!

December 01, 2007, 05:27:24 am
Reply #4

Offline Comrade Nox

• Former Member

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2007, 05:27:24 am »
Invite or family dies.

December 01, 2007, 05:58:14 am
Reply #5

Offline Figl

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2007, 05:58:14 am »

Thanks for the great application! I think it's the best spelt application we've had from Serbia at least...

I resent that!!!!My apply was imba also :( . But anyways only thing i can say is :

GIVE :) 

December 01, 2007, 06:12:51 am
Reply #6

Offline Shapa

• Guild Member

• Sapa SMASH

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2007, 06:12:51 am »
Nice application
When you left ie i was upset and stuff but after one conversation it was all fine here it is:

I talked to gidra irl and jaca was present we where talking about guild, progress and stuff, after some time he jumped into conversation.. i said you had your chance and you left ie.... he surely did surprise me with answer ''yes..i made an mistake by leaving you guys''
After he said that i forgive him everything personally, hes a nice guy and a good healer..he got my vote
good luck with application jaca

ps.hope you understand my reply, check time when i wrote it and yes i was out drinking :)

December 01, 2007, 06:33:45 am
Reply #7

Offline Smorisha

• Guild Member

• MASSIVE AGGRO PULLING!

• Iron Edge brag-page
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2007, 06:33:45 am »
Fucked up once, he won't do it again. Knowing him IRL tells me he won't be that stupid again. Awesome healer in PVE and PVP aswell, I saw him raiding while he was in Ravenous and he did amazingly good. If my word is valued here I'd go for it.

p.s. My application was better, shame old forums are gone so we can't laugh at it ::)

December 01, 2007, 07:17:58 am
Reply #8

Offline Gidra

• Guild Member

• Do not disturb.

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2007, 07:17:58 am »
We need to give him second chance and know we will not regret. He is very good in what he is doing and that is healing. When he is doing his job it is 100% focused.
Just one big GIEF!!!

jebi Andreja! :D

December 01, 2007, 07:31:04 am
Reply #9

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2007, 07:31:04 am »
JACA JEDI PROLIV!!1
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

December 01, 2007, 01:21:46 pm
Reply #10

Offline Legolew

• Former Member

• "If god be for us , who would be against us "

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2007, 01:21:46 pm »
under No circumstance should this guy be allowed to join IE, i WILL not share my online game time in a guild with this ( Insert non-public forum word ).

i dont like him , i have issues with him , in fact right now i'm finding it really hard to stay calm on this forum so i'm gunna say it really easy.

We may need another Paladin but we dont need ( Insert that word again ) PPl like this guy in our guild.
in the past he has subjected my son to verbal abuse and myself after i lost it abit but the chicken shit cant handle it on his own and gets that warrior that coulnt hack it in IE to join in too.

my decision

NO WAY!!!!!!

Leg

i would even consider making an ultimatum but at this stage i wont......... yet

December 01, 2007, 01:35:57 pm
Reply #11

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2007, 01:35:57 pm »
So who started it, Lego? :P

But why do people always need to do it to the kiddies... sigh... Silly Jaca. You probably just ruined your chances.

December 01, 2007, 01:45:59 pm
Reply #12

Offline Jasminka

• Former Member

« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2007, 01:45:59 pm »
lego, when u say we had issues, u mean me ganking your aliance friend and u didnt like it?
If i remmaber good, u wiesped me and called me retard...
how can u gank aliance...

December 01, 2007, 01:47:31 pm
Reply #13

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2007, 01:47:31 pm »
I thought Lego was the #1 alliance ganker...

But even so, why are you attacking a kid, Jaca?

December 01, 2007, 02:13:56 pm
Reply #14

Offline Lobby

• Former Member

• Oh snap what the hell?!?

« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2007, 02:13:56 pm »
Application seems okay Jaca.

As so many others probably I'd like to know what kind of issues you and lego have. So we can sort it.

@Lego, I can say honestly on these forums that I wasnt gonna invite Jaca under my command as i fully can say I didnt trusted him but as we all know, someone(not mentioning any names)got a second chance after doing the ALMOST same thing;). So I would like to ask if its intirely impossible for you to give him 1 small chance. So that he can prove he is not a bad guy.....

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 11:59:39 am

Login with username, password and session length

146 Guests, 1 User
Asprin