Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Ðominàtor Prot/Fury Warrior

August 18, 2010, 01:56:00 am
Read 12089 times

Offline Dominator

• Guild Member

• CLEAVESMASH

Ðominàtor Prot/Fury Warrior
« on: August 18, 2010, 01:56:00 am »
Personal Information:

Well my name is Michael Taal, im living in the Netherlands.
Im 26 years old and working as a printer at a compagny here in my town called Den Haag.
After my work im always going to the gym to work out, and after that raiding ofcourse.

Got a good and stable internet connection, fast pc, never dc's and always high fps.
Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200
Graphics: NVIDEA GeForce 8600GS 512MB
Memory: 2x MEM 2048M DDR2 800

Character Information:

I posted my armory link for my protectionspec below. But i want to make clear that my protection and
fury sets are on the same level. Both ICC25 & ICC25 heroic geared. Experience on every encounter with
both specs. In Rigor Mortis i was pretty much what was needed at that moment. I like playing both specs
alot, thats why im also not bothering wich spec you guys want me to have in the raids.
My gear can be seen here: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&cn=%C3%90omin%C3%A0tor

Raiding:

First of all i can offer a active, mature and loyal player that got like a 100% raid attandance all the
time. Always well prepared for raiding, food, flasks, knowing tacts, etc. Not scarred to talk on ventrilo
due to some former officertasks and maintank jobs in guilds that i had in the past. Friendly and social.

Monday: always
Tuesdays: always
Wednesdays: always
Thursdays: always
Sundays: always
offdays im always up for 10mans

Raiding Exp:

Pfew where to start here hehe, well i can say im a oldskool player already playing this game for some long time.
Years ago i had another account with another warrior but because of some things irl i wasn't able to play
the game for some time so i deceided to give my account to my little cousin to play on it, but he got hacked and
we weren't able to get it back. The name of that orc warrior was "Taal", i was the maintank from a old guild on
this server called "Bonehunters" thats the former guild from the people that were Rigor mortis in their prime days,
in that guild i have raid ZG, AQ20, Onyxia and MC, but because of some issues the guild fell apart those days.

- TBC.
This is the time i came back with a new account and a new warrior.
Kara - full cleared
Za - cleared
Gruul - cleared
Magy - cleared
Ssc - cleared
Tk - cleared
Mh - cleared
Bt - cleared
Haven't raid Sunwell

- Wotlk.
Naxx - full cleared
Sath - cleared with 3 drakes up.
Maly - cleared
Voa - cleared
Ulduar - cleared
Toc - cleared
Icc25 - cleared 9/12 bosses on heroic
Rs25 - cleared

Gaming (optional) and World Of Warcraft history

Well i can say i have a long wow-history, too long to write, so ill just tell the last 2 guilds ive beem in.
When Rasta Gaming dissbanded, i joined First Blood, had a lot of fun in this guild and meet some great people.
But when the first summer was comming, we were having some problems, like a lot of guilds have in the summer,
people started to leave and stopped playing, same old things you always hear.

So our raid dropped down to like 50% of what we had before, we came in contact with some guys from Rigor Mortis
who had the same problem as us. So we talked a bit and deceided to try some raiding with half FB ppl and half RM
ppl, and that went great because we killed FC and Twins in toc25hc that evening. We deceided to join Rigor Mortis
with our several left raiders.

Rigor Mortis was strong with the forceds that joined from First Blood, we had great months of raiding and
good progress in ICC and nothing seems to stand in our way.... oh wait maby 1 thing. Yes the summer again.
Yup it was summer again and some people stopped playing, a lot of people leaved the guild. And now were down
to like 6 or 7 people left from our old raidgroup. And no way you can pick up your progress anymore from this point.
It's like your forming a new guild again, need to recruit, need to learn ppl tactics, the 9/12 that we killed on
ICC25hc means nothing anymore, because those ppl that made that happen are just not there anymore.
Thats why i deceided to look for another guild.

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?

My last guild Rigor Mortis pretty much died, due a lot of people leaving to migrate to another server and joining
other guilds. So i've been looking around for a guild with the same or higher raiding lvl,
and progressing from ICC upwards in the future. This guild seems to have a good level of progress, and I would
like to join this guild in order to share and be a part of your progress and success. Beside of that i know how to
play my class and i know what to do to make these things happen.

What can I offer to Iron Edge?

As i already said above, a very active warrior that don't mind to play both specs and got exp. in it. For my protection. I've always been
raiding as protection specced warrior, so my main purpose is ofc to protect the raid. Maintain the highest threat per
second besides off that I know how to play, I'm dedicated, and i do what I'm told. And for my fury, ermmm just nuke
the fuck out of the bosses. like there's no day tomorrow... i guess.

Last words?
All i can say is that im ready for it! Bring it on   :D

Regards,
Ðominàtor
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 05:30:22 pm by Dominator »

August 18, 2010, 02:19:02 am
Reply #1

Offline Comrade Nox

• Former Member

Re: Ðominàtor Prot/Fury Warrior
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2010, 02:19:02 am »

August 18, 2010, 02:25:38 am
Reply #2

Offline Intrinsic

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2010, 02:25:38 am »
Looks good to me, dps gear is certainly good enough and your application is very strong.

Good luck.

I'd suggest being available for our raid tomorrow at 19:30(invite time).

August 18, 2010, 02:27:45 am
Reply #3

Offline Doomslay

• Guild Member

• Inertia Computers
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2010, 02:27:45 am »
Delling wont like your name! Which team is your application for?

Edit: * Good luck! nice application.
doomslay/x/fs/y/z

August 18, 2010, 02:29:41 am
Reply #4

Offline Dominator

• Guild Member

• CLEAVESMASH

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2010, 02:29:41 am »
I will be there, still got 2 weeks of vacation and don't got realy much to do ;)

True Doomslay i kinda forgot that to write in the apply. Just applying for A and B raid, just where you guys need me the most.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 02:32:22 am by Dominator »

August 18, 2010, 03:15:47 am
Reply #5

Offline Cheerycoke

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2010, 03:15:47 am »
looks like a nice guy and also much experience!

GL
I am a mage

August 18, 2010, 06:50:39 am
Reply #6

Offline Karga

• Guild Member

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2010, 06:50:39 am »
Went icc10 Heroics, and 25M GoldDKP with him. Haven'T seen him making mistakes.
Good luck Dominator.
君に魔法をかけて蛙にしてやろう。 (i'll bewitch you into a frog!)

August 18, 2010, 09:30:39 am
Reply #7

Offline Yoica

• Officer

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2010, 09:30:39 am »
I will be there, still got 2 weeks of vacation and don't got realy much to do ;)

True Doomslay i kinda forgot that to write in the apply. Just applying for A and B raid, just where you guys need me the most.

The A raid seems interested so it doesn't really matter, but despite the nice app and gear the B raid isn't looking another melee (especially a warrior).

August 18, 2010, 11:00:02 am
Reply #8

Offline Yathezai

• Former Member

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2010, 11:00:02 am »
For what my trialist opinion is worth; I remember playing with Taal back in the oldschool Molten Core days, when I played on my warrior Thiaril, maybe you'll remember him. Very active guy back then, good tank (although tanking was quite different back then, gotta spam 'm sunders) and a friendly guy as far as I recall. That's like five years ago or something, so take it for what it's worth.

Good luck!  :)

August 18, 2010, 11:14:02 am
Reply #9

Offline Abyiss

• Guild Member

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2010, 11:14:02 am »
Great App, seems like a nice guy :)

and ofc .. i love warriors and tanks .. so .. <3<3<3

If your an Orc .. even more love!!!!

Taal sounds really familir too?

Did u play Dunemaul in vanilla? Ever play with an Orc warrior called Gazgul?
The only man foolish enough to roll a DK tank.

F*CKING ABYISS!!!!!!!
(Shannaro 2010)

August 18, 2010, 11:46:25 am
Reply #10

Offline Dominator

• Guild Member

• CLEAVESMASH

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2010, 11:46:25 am »
For what my trialist opinion is worth; I remember playing with Taal back in the oldschool Molten Core days, when I played on my warrior Thiaril, maybe you'll remember him. Very active guy back then, good tank (although tanking was quite different back then, gotta spam 'm sunders) and a friendly guy as far as I recall. That's like five years ago or something, so take it for what it's worth.

Good luck!  :)

Ofcourse i remember you Thiaril, you were dutch also and a orc just like i was, can still remember you running around in MC with you Valor set on haha :P

Great App, seems like a nice guy :)

and ofc .. i love warriors and tanks .. so .. <3<3<3

If your an Orc .. even more love!!!!

Taal sounds really familir too?

Did u play Dunemaul in vanilla? Ever play with an Orc warrior called Gazgul?

I was an orc Abyiss, with my old char Taal and also with this char Ðominàtor, but i kinda changed to tauren because i needed to tank a lot in Rigor Mortis, but im going back this week still is the plan to orc again, wayyyy better! And yes indeed i was playing with Taal on Dunemaul in the vanilla days, and have to say you name sound pretty familir also, but don't have a clue were from, its such a long time ago.

August 18, 2010, 11:49:32 am
Reply #11

Offline Abyiss

• Guild Member

« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2010, 11:49:32 am »
Yeh Gazgul was my main on dunemaul for 6 years untill Icc patched in where i swaped to my DK Abyiss.

Yeh dunno exactly where i remember the name Taal but feels like an old vanilla name i used to know. But yeh that was almost 6 years ago ay!
The only man foolish enough to roll a DK tank.

F*CKING ABYISS!!!!!!!
(Shannaro 2010)

August 18, 2010, 11:56:32 am
Reply #12

Offline Dominator

• Guild Member

• CLEAVESMASH

« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2010, 11:56:32 am »
 Good old days :)

« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 11:58:54 am by Dominator »

August 18, 2010, 12:06:13 pm
Reply #13

Offline mattox

• Former Member

« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2010, 12:06:13 pm »
oo heya domi =)... thats my ex guild mate, i can say all good about him... great tank, and great dps... great knowing of tacts, and have brains, and active player =) gl domi

August 18, 2010, 12:44:37 pm
Reply #14

Offline Rucious

• Former Member

« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2010, 12:44:37 pm »
Really good application,

I would say we could use this guy. his experience is more than expected but the problem is who will be on standby out of our other 4 warriors(Bang and Papertank won't be for sure, Elninio has greater chance than darkcow but will he be able to surpass Elninio? :) )

Anyway good luck..this is going to be a tough one for Bang.
Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 09:09:24 am

Login with username, password and session length

140 Guests, 0 Users