Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Priest (DPS) - Klngslayer

December 29, 2016, 02:31:26 am
Read 8441 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Priest (DPS) - Klngslayer
« on: December 29, 2016, 02:31:26 am »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Klngslayer
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Klngslayer/advanced
Class/Spec: Priest (DPS)
Member Type: raider

Personal Info:

Hi , i am law student , i am on last year , got few subjects left only . Dont work , so i have alot of free time that i spent on wow , but its pointlessunless i find some good guild to progress with.

Class/Spec:

My main spec is shadow , and i play it since i started WoW in late TBC . I also play disc if its needed (killed dragons like that) Main spec is 885, and off spec is around 880

Well i try to keep us with theorycrafts, i watch twitch chanel of good sp players. As for stats i try to go with 9.5k haste , 30% crit , and rest mastery. From rotation i use MB-VT-SWP , mind flay as filler , untill i activate voidform , than spam VB , and save cds to stay longer in voidform

Alts:

Rest shamy - 870
Demon hunter - tank - 870

Professions:

tailoring 800
enchanting 750
All usual recepies

Raiding Experience:

Started late TBC , didnt raid there
Cleared 11/12 hc in WOLK , we had fine progress till some time in guild bootyluv
Stoped paying in early cata , that came back in late MOP , got garosh on mytic. Again got 5/7 mytic in Highmaul when Blackhand came out , than i stop again , and come back on start of legion , so i played like all expansions , only on WOLK had good progress.

Previous Guilds:

Well most of them disbanded , last 2 guilds i came in didint had progress i expected , like they progress TOV , and it turns out they struggle even in EN. Thats why i stoped until i find serious guild.

Availability:

Just new year for 2-3 days , got exams in February, but i dont need extra time.

Communication:

Yes , yes ,yes.

Computer / Connection:

I bought new pc with i7 , 16gb ram , 750gtx , and i got very good internet connection , never failed me.

Addons/UI:

I use weekauras, DBM , EluviUI . Just bought new pc , so i have to download game first , dont have pic from last UI i used , but its common , with alot of addons :)

Other Games:

I am playing in national team of Montenegro in DOTA 2 , playing overwatch , and Hearthstone , and CS GO :)

Why Iron Edge?

I want guild that wants progrees , not one for 6/7 days raiding , but casual but serious guild.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

First of all brain , no stupid misstakes , and after that to pull up as much deeps as its possible.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Wowprogress.

Last Words?

Hope its not the last :)

December 29, 2016, 07:54:33 pm
Reply #1

Offline Vejeta

• Guild Member

Re: Raider Application - Priest (DPS) - Klngslayer
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2016, 07:54:33 pm »
Hi Klngslayer,

Im not going to lie, the application feels very much half assed in terms of effort made.

I also get the feeling (maybe me reading too much into it) that you seem a guild hopper in terms of if your not entirely happy that you jump ship or complain of progress or the apparent lack of.

Did you speak to the officers of your former guilds about the issues that made you leave?

Hopefully you can answer this and help our officers to make a decision.

Regards

Vejeta
You may have invaded my mind and my body...but there's one thing a Saiyin always keeps...his PRIDE!!!

Former angriest bastard on the internet.

Professional baby seal clubber

December 29, 2016, 09:56:24 pm
Reply #2

Offline Kingslayer

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2016, 09:56:24 pm »
Hi Vajeta,

Its true that i didnt used to much effort in making application, becouse i have some things to do before new year, but i wanna find guild before i come back from vacation :) As for thing about guild hopper , thats absolutely not true. I spend like whole expansion in guild , first guild Coach for like 18 motnhs , second Coach for 2 years also , and now left Gregarios couse they said they dont need 2 of my friends anymore and i decided to leave also since they didnt respect my 2 friends who progress with them since Legion started , so that could happen to me. After that one guild called me to play with them and progress on TOV , but on first raid i saw they miss ppl for raid , cant kill Eye and on the end we didnt kill Xavius. I speak with officers and gms about my feeling about guild and problems in guild all the time/

December 29, 2016, 11:13:49 pm
Reply #3

Offline Vejeta

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2016, 11:13:49 pm »
Hi Vajeta,

Its true that i didnt used to much effort in making application, because i have some things to do before new year, but i wanna find guild before i come back from vacation :) As for thing about guild hopper , thats absolutely not true. I spend like whole expansion in guild , first guild Coach for like 18 motnhs , second Coach for 2 years also , and now left Gregarios cause they said they don't need 2 of my friends anymore and i decided to leave also since they didnt respect my 2 friends who progress with them since Legion started , so that could happen to me. After that one guild called me to play with them and progress on TOV , but on first raid i saw they miss ppl for raid , cant kill Eye and on the end we didn't kill Xavius. I speak with officers and gms about my feeling about guild and problems in guild all the time/

Firstly its VEjeta,

Admitting you didn't put the effort in, to me at least shows the kind of character you are, if you was limited on time in making an effort maybe do it when your next available to put the time in. I asked the officer of Gregarious if you had spoken with them but had no confirmation you did giving them the perception of a rage quit. Again this is my view not of the officers but my view at least.

Something to highlight from our wowprogress page which is where you heard of us you have stated. Right at the bottom before it gives our website it says  - "When you apply, don't slack. We don't accept lazy applicants." with this in mind i would have to ask what was you thinking was going to be decided of your 5 minute application?

So you have 2 guilds called Coach, than you joined gregarious for 2 months, than you joined another guild that doesn't show on armory nor wowprogress is that right?

I did ask a question to someone from Gregarious who said that your friend was on bench duty and decided to rage quit instead of being on bench duty (if your successful in this application) that is going to be a thing here as my understanding is we have a large roster. A lack of respect and asking them to be on bench is two different things, my assumption is was they still on trial and failed trial or was it that they was on bench and didn't want to and thought they merited a spot no matter what? I'm not trying to be an asshole here i'm just generally curious to this.

Hell if you manage to answer this reply than id expect you to of had the time to make a decent application in the first place and i wouldn't feel the need to post on it.

I look forward to your replies, again this is nothing on behalf of the officers but more so im interested in who we are potentially welcoming into our raid team and to the guild, as playing within a team there is nothing worse than having us be treated like a stepping stone to progress when we feel we can make that progression ourselves :)

Regards

Vejeta
You may have invaded my mind and my body...but there's one thing a Saiyin always keeps...his PRIDE!!!

December 29, 2016, 11:32:39 pm
Reply #4

Offline Kingslayer

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2016, 11:32:39 pm »
Hi again Vejeta :)

The thing about Gregarious is i think rly all the best about most of the guild and officers , but if u want to go so deep in the situation with them i will explain from bottom :). From start of expansion me and my friends wanted hardcore guild , and Gregarious offered themselfs couse they lack ppl and i accepted. The 3 of us and maybe 2 more ppl only farmed M+ , and stuff , so we came prepared in raid and ask for no loot. I had to take brake for 20 days and i couldnt play , and i didnt ask for promotion or for items or for spot in raid , i understand if they wanted some1 else but they called me anyway. Meanwhile my friends raided 100% attendance and after came back and join them , we were like ppl that are always in raids , or doing something to improve themself for sake of guild. On the other side , they didint want to give us few loot we asked for , and benching one of my friends couse he couldnt attend 1 of raids even he was there last 50 times. All of that was happening couse in that guild there are 2 groups of friends like 8 + 8 , and they want to keep them happy , so even if some ppl fail constantly they cant replace them , couse they are affraid that all friends will leave , so it was easier to turn to us. After raiding for 1 more month non stop , toping dps metters , even i paused for almost month , doing 0 misstakes , they didnt gave me or my friend promotion , but to some solid ppl they promote in 15 days , we kinda felt discriminated , and even after i talk to GM , that attitude didint changed . They want me to stay so bad , but dont wanna change attitude , and i felt kinda alone there , and decided to leave. I told them i will stay if i feel like they want me to stay , but it didnt seemed that way.
Feel free to ask questions , even myself wouldnt understand what i wrote here :)

December 29, 2016, 11:34:01 pm
Reply #5

Offline Kingslayer

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2016, 11:34:01 pm »
And in my defense also , thing i rare change guilds is reason of poor application , i just dont know what to say.

December 30, 2016, 02:05:10 am
Reply #6

Offline Shylar

• Guild Member

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2016, 02:05:10 am »
Hi Kingslayer,

Did your friends also leave the guild? Are they planning on applying as well?

Our roster is pretty big and some of our officers even sit certain fights to make sure we have as many raiders geared and experienced as possible. If you were accepted I am sure there would be times you will be benched due to our roster size - this is not to mention the fact that we just accepted a shadow priest into the guild and our ranged officer has switched to main a SP so competition will be high.

Just fyi, all our officers are currently away from their computers until the 2nd-3rd so they may be slow to respond to this application.

Good luck with the application.
"I'm not gay, I just appreciate a good cock when I see one."

December 30, 2016, 02:26:49 am
Reply #7

Offline Kingslayer

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2016, 02:26:49 am »
Hi Shylar ,

Unfortunately we saw its kinds impossible to play in good together all 3 of us , so we decided we raid with different guilds , and play together during day.  I never had problems with benching , and the thing guild got more shadow priests is even better in terms we can help each others with advices.
Ty for best wishes.

December 30, 2016, 09:07:15 am
Reply #8

Offline Vejeta

• Guild Member

« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2016, 09:07:15 am »
Hi Klngslayer,

Thank you for your responses. Some of it is understandable, so you all was on trial with the guild than by what I take fro your reply?

I would expect members to gret prio over trialists in many if not all guilds in that case personally but at least thank you for taking the time to reply.

Regards

Vejeta

December 30, 2016, 01:33:04 pm
Reply #9

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2016, 01:33:04 pm »
Hi Kingslayer!

Thanks for applying! As Shylar has already mentioned, a lot of us currently don't have a lot of access to computers to carefully look over your application. The final decision rests with Mooneclipse, who's currently in a cabin somewhere.

Anyway, we'll try to let you know within a couple of days!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

December 30, 2016, 02:39:32 pm
Reply #10

Offline Kingslayer

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2016, 02:39:32 pm »
Hi ,

Vejeta , ofc i understand members get prio to trials,  tbh problem i was talking about wasnt about me , i never got benched since i started playing , but my friends who had 100% raid , and they got benched couse of some guy who enter guild 10 days ago , but it was just 1 of things why i left guild , most of stuff dont work in order it should be. I dont like guilds where your got groups of IRL friends lik 14 ppl know eachother IRL , and its normal you are affraid to bench 1 of them , couse other 13 might say we came here to play together , go bench some1 else.

Raskebab , i also go to vacation for 3 days , so its not problem to wait :)

December 30, 2016, 03:54:49 pm
Reply #11

Offline Vejeta

• Guild Member

« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2016, 03:54:49 pm »
Hi ,

Vejeta , ofc i understand members get prio to trials,  tbh problem i was talking about wasnt about me , i never got benched since i started playing , but my friends who had 100% raid , and they got benched couse of some guy who enter guild 10 days ago , but it was just 1 of things why i left guild , most of stuff dont work in order it should be. I dont like guilds where your got groups of IRL friends lik 14 ppl know eachother IRL , and its normal you are affraid to bench 1 of them , couse other 13 might say we came here to play together , go bench some1 else.

Raskebab , i also go to vacation for 3 days , so its not problem to wait :)

Fair enough Klngslayer,

Someones gotta be benched so they can trial a trialist mind but i don't know the underlying issues that you had. As rash said, Mooneclipse is currently held up somewhere in the outbacks of Norway in a cabin.....

Go enjoy your little break :)

January 03, 2017, 03:08:11 am
Reply #12

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2017, 03:08:11 am »
I'll get Mooneclipse in here to decide on this application tomorrow. Apologies for the delay.
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

January 03, 2017, 07:10:22 pm
Reply #13

Offline Mooneclipse

• Officer

« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2017, 07:10:22 pm »
Hiyo!

I am very sorry to have left this for so long, but as has been explained here I have been held rather busy for the last couple of days.

Sadly enough you come at a very unfortunate time, seeing as how I very recently switched mains to SP and we recruited a second one for the raiding roster. Combine this with the fact that we have quite a crammed ranged part of that roster and I cannot justify bringing in more at the moment, as I will just be forcing more and more people onto the bench at this point.

Did not mean to leave it for this long and for then to just decline it, but best of luck to you in your search for a guild!  :)
"You smell so much nicer when you're awake"

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 05:35:05 pm

Login with username, password and session length

157 Guests, 1 User
hemoroidtv