Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 [Raid] Shadow priest[DENIED]

January 25, 2013, 11:40:28 am
Read 4660 times

Offline pomfis

• Vendor Trash

[Raid] Shadow priest[DENIED]
« on: January 25, 2013, 11:40:28 am »
Hello Iron edge

Character: Pomfis
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dunemaul/Pomfis/simple
Class/spec: Spriest

Personal:

Name is Barkin , live in plymouth uk , from Turkey . Studying architecture in england. Have experience from cata with u guys. I did pvp/pve any spec of priest my main was holy and pvp disc. i had to change to shadowpriest in start of the content due to low dps. now i dont want to heal anymore to much effort.

Spec: i just dont play sp as a dos , cause my main was holly i can not stop my self from dispelling and healing , so in combats always using mending and halo, to try to help healers as what shadow priest should do.

Class: I did 2k shadow , disc priest on 2v 3v , and hc raids, didint waste time with other classes focused on priest so pretty much know what i have to do.

Profession: Alch/ Herb

Previous guilds: ANKA / APOCALYPSE / TEQUILA / IRON EDGE .

Availability: Any time pretty much but cause i study architecture they put projects on random days sometime

Communication: English , any software have all gear.

Addons: only DBM/Recount/ABS. not addon fan cause of my laptop using mouseover macros instead which makes u to concentrate more on fights.

Other games my best to weakest: Ultima online , DOTA 1 , Age of Empires COnq , WOW , DOTA 2(due to shit laptop :) )

PS: i can play holy disc priest which are my mains but i dont wanna focus that anymore but i ll see the raids first, it would be waste of talent me not using my healing spec :)
« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 08:39:59 am by graxlos(Gaeios) »

January 25, 2013, 11:51:17 am
Reply #1

Offline Yoica

• Officer

Re: [Raid] Shadow priest
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2013, 11:51:17 am »
Your gear and experience are a bit on the low side, but that doesn't necessarily say anything about how good or bad you are.

Which raid did you raid with here? Your names sounds familiar, but I don't remember you raiding with the b-raid. Maybe the A-raid?

I'm going to see what others have to say and I'll give an answer tonight/tomorrow.

January 25, 2013, 11:53:05 am
Reply #2

Offline Pluug

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2013, 11:53:05 am »
Maybe he used some other name before.

emo? >3

January 25, 2013, 01:13:02 pm
Reply #3

Offline Auja

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2013, 01:13:02 pm »
Well, if he had used another name, i think i would know him.
Manga freak, free spirit, deist, chain smoker, Activist and Protester, #occupygezi, 34 and still getting older! (Astrild)

January 25, 2013, 05:54:22 pm
Reply #4

Offline pomfis

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2013, 05:54:22 pm »
i used sciben , was playing with velvet and tompa ( her boyfriend) as u can see from the achv i got for MV , we finished it start of the content (which shows enough experience i think )

January 25, 2013, 08:51:23 pm
Reply #5

Offline Cojche

• Guild Member

• ALPHA AS FUCK

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2013, 08:51:23 pm »
was playing with velvet and tompa ( her boyfriend)

Uuuuuuhhh...
High functioning sociopath.

January 26, 2013, 02:34:07 pm
Reply #6

Offline Yoica

• Officer

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2013, 02:34:07 pm »
I'm not sure about this, but we did just lose a spriest. So I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for the time being. Poke an officer for an invite.

January 26, 2013, 04:58:50 pm
Reply #7

Offline Devilrox

• Guild Member

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2013, 04:58:50 pm »
Hi there , first of all your talents :-
Spectral guise is a pvp talent you need angelic bulwark as it increases your survivability, although it won't affect your dps but it can help you survive certain encounters, one other thing is twist of fate is proving its superiority over divine insight in most fights .
Glyphs: glyph of mass dispel is a pvp glyph I suggest you take glyph of VE as it can help a lot in raid healing.
1 more thing is I couldn't help it notice that you didn't post how are you gonna perform in raids dps wise I mean what is the rotation of your spells? and you should get halopro addon .

January 27, 2013, 02:35:14 pm
Reply #8

Offline pomfis

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2013, 02:35:14 pm »
i am sure i know shadow priest Devilrox , i was also doing pvp to cap conquest point :) i ll be with my best when we go for raid u can check any of my gems tallent glyph and enchant :)

January 27, 2013, 04:56:35 pm
Reply #9

Offline Devilrox

• Guild Member

« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2013, 04:56:35 pm »
Thanks for the reminder, because you don't have the best gear as it can be replaced I didn't bother looking at it .
you seem to have the wrong blue socket. as intellect is always better than haste so the purified purple gem is best for a shadowspriest blue socket.

January 27, 2013, 05:31:11 pm
Reply #10

Offline pomfis

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2013, 05:31:11 pm »
without that haste cap that intellect wouldnt do anything i tried my best for this as u can see this is my content start gear, i told u that i stopped playing.

January 27, 2013, 05:34:33 pm
Reply #11

Offline pomfis

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2013, 05:34:33 pm »
and i capped my hit with spirit. this gear is 3rd week from start of content i had the one of the best gear between priests. also atm conquest items better than lfr drops

January 27, 2013, 10:01:34 pm
Reply #12

Offline Devilrox

• Guild Member

« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2013, 10:01:34 pm »
Intellect is always better than haste if you are talking about dps ad this is the case for most casters getting 160 intellect is much better than 160 haste regardless of the haste cap which won't in any case do you any good if u have low spell powers. and this is not my own conclusions or theories this is what almost all the shadow priest websites are saying and you can check, Nonetheless my comments were never directed towards you as a raider I am just trying to help.

January 27, 2013, 10:48:44 pm
Reply #13

Offline pomfis

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2013, 10:48:44 pm »
Thank you for guys looking my application , but i think i am gonna cancel it.

January 28, 2013, 12:18:07 am
Reply #14

Offline Ezzardo

• Former Member

• SATAN KR'A'VER OFFERBLOD

« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2013, 12:18:07 am »
Hello Barkin and thank you for showing interest in our guild.

I am sorry to hear that you wish to cancel your application. In our guild we value personal opinions and healthy discussions, as long as they do not discriminate other members of the guild.

Help us stay good and improve. Please share your experience with us, let us know why you have chosen to withdraw your application. You welcome to send me a private message if you don't want it to be published to the public.
все знают, обезьяну, но обезьяна не знает ни один из них

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 03:24:59 pm

Login with username, password and session length

99 Guests, 0 Users