Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 [Social Member] Monk (DPS/Tank) - Chromus

June 12, 2013, 05:22:04 pm
Read 2869 times

Applicant

[Social Member] Monk (DPS/Tank) - Chromus
« on: June 12, 2013, 05:22:04 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

Character: Chromus
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Chromus/advanced
Class/Spec: Monk (DPS/Tank)
Raid: Social Member

Personal Info:

Miftar Zenuli,23 years of age,from Tetovo Macedonia.

Spec:

My main specialization for raiding is Brewmaster and my offspecialization is Windwalker.The choice is simple,i always enjoy difficult things in WoW.The heavier it is to play the better,so much buttons,CD's,and a variety of statistics mixing made brewmaster an enjoyable specialization for me :) Windwalker is my offspec just in case there is a need for me to swap :)

Class:

I never do things rest of the players do,so as a Brewmaster instead of Critical strike for example,i rather go for Hit+Expertise > Haste > Mastery > Some ammount of dodge > Critical.Reason is obvious,i get slightly dodge from Agility and Critical and AP aswell,so its purposelessly stacking Critical,I rather use increased Stagger ammount with a larger HP pool to give healers more time to react or my CD's more time of use,basicly my Monk is a aggrowhore with really envious survivability :D

Alts:

I have a Priest (Play all specializations for 7 years now and used to raid pre-nerf HC content as a RL/GM on my old realm before obligations pilled up recent years) and a Retribution Paladin (Wich i play the same ammount of time as the Priest). :)

Professions:

I recently re-rolled my characters here,so not topped professions yet,but almost there.My Priest has Tailoring/Enchanting,simply cause those 2 give me static statistic upgrades aswell as a strong Mp5 Proc that according to my calculation activates every 15-17 seconds.My Paladin has JC/Engineering same reason as the Priest (JC Gems/Synapse Springs) and Monk has LW/Skinning because of the Critical strike boost and improoved agility enhacements which allow me to increase my dodge/AP/Critical.

Raid Experience:

Since TBC i raided whatever i could grasp,i was a RL and GM in my old guilds on the realm of Terokkar.We were the realms best guild for 2 years,sadly realm is dieing so i rerolled here,yet my Paladin and Priest are there to countinue the legacy :P As for PvP,i enjoy it,but with a decent RBG team,my highest rating was 1.9k

Previous Guilds:

A few on Kazzak,as when i rerolled i was searching for a home for myselfe,with friendly and mature people,who can laugh,yet have serious information exchange and solid raiders,so i did change a few,which names sadly i cant recall really.And i did leave because i am alergic to stupidity so to say,hehe,and aswell study at the Uni and work 2 jobs,so raiding more than 2 nights a week is out of the question ;)

Availability:

One of my jobs is a chef,and the schedule is chaotic,but so far i can 100% say that i am available on Sundays 19:00+ and Thursday 19:00+,during summer i travel a lot,same during winter,but my laptop follows me everywhere :D

Communication:

My English is not at the highest scale,but it is good enough to communicate for basic things during raiding and interacting with fellow raiders/players.I have all voice servers installed,and i do posses a Mic,but you dont want me to use it.... Trust me... :P

Computer / Connection:

System and Connection is stabile as far as i remember,there can happen a small messup 1-2 times a month during strong thunderstorms,when the power goes out in the whole city.

Addons/UI:

I use only a small ammount of Addons,like Skada,simply to see the damage spikes,or split the encounter in phases where i can measure the intensity and healing/damage to help me organize my addons CD's and DBM,for the same reason,to optimize the fight control,and for healing i use Vuhdoo.That would be it :)
http://tinypic.com/r/2njc2o5/5
As i wrote above,i like things hard and skipy to keep me on my toes,so i got no macros or stuff,i just click and crack my fingers after the kill to release the tension :D I like to call it "Oldschool raiding ;)"

Other Games:

I started playing games at the peak of Storylines,so these new improoved graphics and available for all ages games make me puke >.< Only WoW so far,or some arcade games with my friends on PS3

Why Iron Edge?

Because one of my real life friends is in there :D And i do hope to find a home for my Pixel-Selfe :)

What can I offer Iron Edge?

Huge experience and participation raidwise or PvP wise or socialy,basicly i am there for whatever is needed :D

Where did I hear about Iron Edge??

Castiel,the new DK that you recruited :D

Last Words?

Not really,i wrote everything above before i even saw this box :P

June 12, 2013, 05:43:23 pm
Reply #1

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

Re: [Social Member] Monk (DPS/Tank) - Chromus
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2013, 05:43:23 pm »
Nice application, Im sure the guys doing challenge modes would like another tank in the guild :)

Bears like alts!

June 12, 2013, 06:21:34 pm
Reply #2

Offline Cabronsote

• Former Member

• Mr Cool

• My company
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2013, 06:21:34 pm »
YES GIEF TONKY TONK!

June 12, 2013, 06:24:21 pm
Reply #3

Offline Chromus

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2013, 06:24:21 pm »
Bless you people,i feel so wanted and loved,i am all warm around me heart :')

June 12, 2013, 07:16:39 pm
Reply #4

Offline Kopac

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2013, 07:16:39 pm »
gief my nigga a place to prove it :D ur more then welcome to come we need ppl
vouch up

June 13, 2013, 02:09:59 pm
Reply #5

safire

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2013, 02:09:59 pm »
Nice application :) I don't see why we wouldn't accept this guy.. Thumbs up from me :)

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 04:26:26 am

Login with username, password and session length

177 Guests, 0 Users