Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Social Application - Rogue (DPS) - lolaen

August 03, 2014, 01:52:24 pm
Read 3983 times

Applicant

Social Application - Rogue (DPS) - lolaen
« on: August 03, 2014, 01:52:24 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

Character: lolaen
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/lolaen/advanced
Class/Spec: Rogue (DPS)
Member Type: social

Personal Info:

Greetings! My name is Kennie, also called as Kenzo, im 20, turning 21 in around 20 days. Im borned in Sweden, and I still live over there ofcourse. I took an education as a chef, but honestly, I'm not working as a chef :p. What i do for a living is actually searching for some jobs, meeting up with some friends and playing ofcourse :)

Class/Spec:

Since vanilla i allways wanted a rogue actually. I have been playing holy paladin through ever single expansion. And aswell rogues are kinda funny in my opinion, that's actually why i wanted to do 1. Since they are a huge + for the raids, even for PVP. Like almost a 50/50 DPS :)

Alts:

Nope, no alts actually.

Professions:

Im actually starting with my proffessions when im turning 90, so I can focus more. Just want to get to 90 first of all :) .

Raiding/PVP Experience:

I stopped play for a year or so after WOTLK. So actually I dont got any experience during Cata/MoP :(

Previous Guilds:

I changed realm actually. I was on Frostmane first of all. In a guild called <From Dusk To Dawn>

Availability:

At the moment im free for everything, dont got any specific time to catch up :)

Communication:

Im a good english speaker, no doubt. And yes, i got Teamspeak 3 and a working micro

Computer / Connection:

I kinda have a really bad computer at the moment. And I kinda got low fps yes, but i'm actually not lagging so hard. My internet connection is fine. And no, I aint disconnecting every single hour. I just need to get a new computer and I should be fine! :)

Addons/UI:

Since now im just using regular addons like : DBM, xPerl, Bagnon, Recount - Aint using any hard core raiding addons.

Other Games:

League of legends, some dota 2 - Abit Unturned aswell :)

Why Iron Edge?

Since i got some friends over there and im sick being out of guild right now, kinda gets bored not talking to anyone..

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I can offer a really social guy. I use to bring laughs to people every day. People likes my jokes, maybe you will do the same?

Where did I hear about Iron Edge??

Friends

Last Words?

It would be my honor to join up with you guys and prove myself a worthy social guy ! :).
Here's a joke, you might like it :).

A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The driver says, “Ugh! That’s the ugliest baby I’ve ever seen.”
The woman stalks off to the rear of the bus and sits down. She turns to the man sitting next to her and says, “The driver just insulted me!”
The man says, “You go and give him a telling off. I’ll hold your monkey for you.”

August 03, 2014, 03:43:27 pm
Reply #1

safire

Re: Social Application - Rogue (DPS) - lolaen
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2014, 03:43:27 pm »
Who are your friends in the guild? :)

August 03, 2014, 05:05:51 pm
Reply #2

Offline Amerak

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2014, 05:05:51 pm »
His friends is Me ( Amerak & Inanni ).
Lolaen is a great guy and hes social and nice to people, i think it's worth to give him a try as a social member atleast.

August 03, 2014, 10:33:36 pm
Reply #3

safire

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2014, 10:33:36 pm »
Alright. You say you used to play a holy paladin, but you have no alts, was this paladin on another account of yours then? And now your rogue is your main?

August 04, 2014, 07:12:10 pm
Reply #4

Offline Keenzzoo

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2014, 07:12:10 pm »
Exactly, i got the holy paladin on an other account being locked permanent since i was hacked and those guys used a mining bot.

August 04, 2014, 07:27:36 pm
Reply #5

safire

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2014, 07:27:36 pm »
Fair enough. Everything seems fine to me. You can poke me or another officer for an inv :)

August 05, 2014, 12:09:59 pm
Reply #6

Offline RomeoMustDie

• Guild Member

• No Pain, No Gain .. !

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2014, 12:09:59 pm »

Greetings! My name is Kennie, also called as Kenzo, im 20, turning 21 in around 20 days. Im borned in Sweden, and I still live over there ofcourse. I took an education as a chef, but honestly, I'm not working as a chef :p. What i do for a living is actually searching for some jobs, meeting up with some friends and playing ofcourse :)

U MUST BE A CHEF, bec. bendie have a very big mouth.

wellcome

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 02, 2024, 01:44:23 am

Login with username, password and session length

40 Guests, 0 Users