Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 [Social Member] Priest (DPS) - Jannesmorfar

November 04, 2013, 12:49:15 pm
Read 2807 times

Applicant

[Social Member] Priest (DPS) - Jannesmorfar
« on: November 04, 2013, 12:49:15 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

Character: Jannesmorfar
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Jannesmorfar/advanced
Class/Spec: Priest (DPS)
Raid: Social Member

Personal Info:

Hello!
I am a 17 years old boy from Sweden that heard from one of your raiders that i raided with earlyer, that you were going for alt runs every sunday. And i though why not give it a shot. I am a Shadow priest on the charectar that i am applying for. I've been playing with Endagered and Sathanka before and i think that they can vouch for me. I am trying to fix my gear and i will socket/enchant the items for raiding of course.

Spec:

I am a Shadow priest. I have Disc as offspecc and i've been playing that before though i don't enjoy it nearly as much as Shadow. I got 505 ilvl in shadow and as i said before, i will enchant and gem my gear before i go into a Normal run of course.

Class:

As a Shadow priest you want Haste up to the GCD cap at 18215 haste raiting then you want Crit or mastery doesn't matter much due to that they are kind of the same thinng. Mastery gives your dots ( including Mind Flay and Mind Sear) a chance to deal their damage 2 times. Critical hits does dubble the normal damage = Mastery and Crit procs does the same amount of damage. And from what i've read they scale about the same. My priority is:
1st. Cast Devouring Plague at 3 Shadow orbs.
2nd. Cast Mind blast with Divine Insight Procs.
3rd. Keep Vampiric touch and Shadow word: Pain up.
4th. Cast Shadow word: Death.
5th. Hard cast Mindblast.
6th. Channel Mind Flay.

I might have missed something, it's in the fingers.

Alts:

As this is an alt i guess that i could give you a link to my main instead.
Main: Critoo - Kazzak ( http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Critoo/advanced ).
Mage alt: Combusken - Kazzak ( http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Combusken/advanced ).
Monk alt: Pândamûnk - Kazzak ( http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/P%C3%A2ndam%C3%BBnk/advanced ).
Main speccs: Protection Paladin, Arcane Mage, Windwalker monk.

Professions:

I got Enchanting and Tailoring. I do have them both due to that i wanted to have the Jack of All Trades achive a while ago but they are actually pretty good for PvE.
Enchaning gives you Ring enchants on 180 int. Totaly = 360 int.
Tailoring gives you a buff on back called Lightweave, which gives you a chance to proc 2000 int.

Raid Experience:

I've been raiding since Cata. I started as a Shadow priest during the Firelands patch, though i was raiding BWD and BoT. In DS i started to play my Prot pala ( Fun fact, both my pala and priest is from Dunemaul and that's where i started to raid). I raided whole DS with my pally and took 8/8 N 6/8 HC if i remember correctly. Then i migrated to Kazzak with my guild and when i got here my guild disbanded, so me and a friend started a guild from scratch with some IRL friends. That is now Massive. All the main Progress down below is from my pala. Setting notes with my other chars too.
Patch 5.0-5.2: Cleared MSV, HoF, ToeS Normal (Did this on my Priest too). And took 3 Hc in MSV pre nerf.
Patch 5.3: Cleared ToT Normal ( Took 6/12N on priest though played Disc here, Have killed 1/13HC on Monk alt too), 5/13HC pre nerf.
5.4: Cleared Normal ( killed 6/13Normal on mage alt too.

Previous Guilds:

Well I am leaving my current guild on my alt because i want to join your alt runs.

Availability:

I am avalible all nights but Friday, Saturday and Mondays due to main raid.

Communication:

I am pretty good at English. I got TS3 Installed and i am ready to join your TS server and i can speak without a problem. I got a working microphone.

Computer / Connection:

I got a Decent computer. I play WoW on High atm and i don't have FPS Issues. I don't lag on Kazzak and my net is usually stable. Might DC ones or twice but not more. And when i do i am usually back within 5 min.

Addons/UI:

I use Big Wigs for timers. I like it more than DBM. I also use Affdots: Shadow priest for dot timers and to see when my dots is stronger than the onces on the target. I use Recount for meters (just for fun). I use Weakauras 2 for trinket procs and other procs.
I am using ElvUI with some config. I can't give you a screenshot atm due to that i am writing the application on my laptop. If you really need it i can send it in later from my main comp.

Other Games:

I play League of Legends and atm i play some Feenix WoW ( Vanilla Private server)

Why Iron Edge?

Because i want to go with some alt raid with people who knows what to do and i got friends since before in this guild.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I can offer a social and mature guy who loves to raid and who will do his best at raids. I will all hear your calls and use spells when you want it.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge??

Friends!

Last Words?

Thanks for considering me! And i hope that you find me enough attractive to inv to the guild as social and give me a spot in the alt raid :D

November 04, 2013, 01:11:03 pm
Reply #1

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

Re: [Social Member] Priest (DPS) - Jannesmorfar
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2013, 01:11:03 pm »
We are not an alt guild.
We have always considered it a requirement to have your main in Iron Edge or not at all.

If you want to join alt raids talk to the people organizing them.

Bears like alts!

November 04, 2013, 04:24:13 pm
Reply #2

Offline Auja

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2013, 04:24:13 pm »
Such a decent application... However we, having alt raids doesn't mean that we recruit alts. Sorry for that. Gl.
Manga freak, free spirit, deist, chain smoker, Activist and Protester, #occupygezi, 34 and still getting older! (Astrild)

November 04, 2013, 04:51:12 pm
Reply #3

safire

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2013, 04:51:12 pm »
Even if you were to join as social (on your main) and then just come to the alt raid on some alt of yours, I'd have to decline that as there's currently no room for any more people.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 05:09:21 am

Login with username, password and session length

159 Guests, 0 Users