Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 [25 Man Casual Raid] Druid (DPS/Heal) - Valkiriona

November 05, 2013, 09:22:22 pm
Read 2170 times

Applicant

[25 Man Casual Raid] Druid (DPS/Heal) - Valkiriona
« on: November 05, 2013, 09:22:22 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

Character: Valkiriona
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Valkiriona/advanced
Class/Spec: Druid (DPS/Heal)
Raid: 25 Man Casual Raid

Personal Info:

My name is Joan (valkiriona or Cataxis in wow) I’m 40 years old. I live in Barcelona, Spain. I studied engineer but after few years working as a construction manager I decided to continue working in a family company. We have a restaurant, a butchershop and a take a way shop.
For more personal information you could contact me by send me an in game e-mail or also in this site. You can talk to “Castiel” for more references about me.

Spec:

I use healing spec as main and dps Balance as second.
I prefer to raid as a healer but im open to get my roll as dps when necessary.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Valkiriona/advanced

Class:

As a resto druid my prior stats are spirit and intellect and ofc haste until get breaking point wich is around 6650.
Rejuvenation Strong heal for any situation. Used to setup Swiftmend.
Lifebloom Maintain full stack on tanks. Refresh with direct heals.
Swiftmend Powerful group heal. Provides Efflorescence.
With the proc that give the legendary cloak i also use healing touch when procs.

Alts:

Hunter lvl90
I try to gear up as much as i can and i'm also availiable for raiding any time you need me.

Professions:

With Valkiriona i'm Enchanter and Inscripter. Both give me a nice enchant for my rings and shoulder.
With Cataxis i'm herbalist and alchemist

Raid Experience:

After playing with you as a social i got a lot of experience in flex Soo and some in normal but i tried to pug Soo and few days ago i waas close to nuke Garrosh.

Previous Guilds:

Most of them disbanded before i left.

Availability:

i play almost everyday from 17h to 20h or 21h but for raidnig i'm only available on thursday and sunday. i'm not able to raid on monday because i have football match with friends in a championship.

Communication:

Well my english is not good at all but i practice averyday. Anyway i can understand almost all just missing some vocabulary. I Use Teamspeak as main communication voice but i'm open to any othe software.

Computer / Connection:

My computer is pretty good and my connection is an optical fiber with 50mb and i normally dont have any problem with my isp.

Why Iron Edge?

Because i have a good friend playing with you Castiel and right now i know some of you but i'm not familiar at all with your voices anyway.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

A friendly and a serious person with some brain and reputation in real life and wow.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge??

friends

Last Words?

I will appreciate to get the title of casual raider and bring me the oportunity to raid with you some time as healer or dps with Valkiriona or also with Cataxis my little hunter.
Rash told me we are full on healers right now but if i could get a spot as dps will be good aswell. Anyway i also working hard to get better and better dps gear for occasinally dps if its necessary.

November 06, 2013, 01:57:19 pm
Reply #1

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

Re: [25 Man Casual Raid] Druid (DPS/Heal) - Valkiriona
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2013, 01:57:19 pm »
We have been discussing it and right now we simply dont have room for another ranged dps or healer.

To get the raider rank you need 75% attendance and since you can only join on thursdays you would never get above 50% attendance.

If the roster situation changes or you stop playing football on mondays, we can see about a spot.

Bears like alts!

November 06, 2013, 07:53:07 pm
Reply #2

Offline Valkiriona

• Guild Member

Re: [25 Man Casual Raid] Druid (DPS/Heal) - Valkiriona
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2013, 07:53:07 pm »
Ok Gaeios
No problem
thank you so much for your answer

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 02, 2024, 04:25:32 am

Login with username, password and session length

28 Guests, 0 Users