Forum > Off Topic Discussion

Funy giff's and jpeg's

(1/103) > >>

delling:
So... some of you might be wondering what happened to the OLD funny pictures thread. The truth is... Tyler deleted it. Copying a leaf out of Cwave's book, Tyler surfed while tired and drunk -- and then his fat finger hit the 'Delete' button.

Anyway, I COULD restore the old thread, but it would be a real pain in the ass (I would have to look through the backups). Does anyone really care that the old one's gone? I think there might have been some fun WoW screenshots, but nothing else 'important'.

How about we begin with everyone sharing all of their IE screenshots, from past and present, and we'll go from there?

-D

P.S. I have kept the original, illiterate naming for this thread. Long life the giff's!

Starbrow:
Oh no he didn't! I think it's worth looking through the old one to see if there's memorable screenshots to be had, but other than that I think most images are not something that we'll lose any sleep over...

Shannaro:
BOILER EXPLODING!!!!!

delling:
OMG! The alt mage run in Scarlet Monastery!

I remember... we were levelling, right? Only for a night or two? Sting is Nox's alt, I think...

Starbrow:

--- Quote from: delling on December 18, 2010, 08:23:54 pm ---OMG! The alt mage run in Scarlet Monastery!

I remember... we were levelling, right? Only for a night or two? Sting is Nox's alt, I think...

--- End quote ---

Right indeed! It was very brief, but fun while it lasted. Found a few other good ones, the first is our contribution to a blizzard christmas competition (for those that remember we did well in that), the other is from way back when IE made a treasurehunt even sending people all over the world. The second is random bits from various screenshots I have.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version