Forum > Site Support

Upcoming maintenance stuff

(1/7) > >>

delling:
Heya,

So the server that the IE site and TeamSpeak use is moving -- I'm installing a new server, and moving all the IE stuff there.

This shouldn't affect the forum, but there might be some downtime in the future, while everything moves over. Will let you know nearer the time.

re: TeamSpeak... I would like to take this chance to install a new version of TS3 and fix all of the permission issues we have. This will mean that everyone loses their user account, avatar, permissions, etc.

I am more than happy to set everyone up with the right permissions again. But if anyone has a problem with this, say so now.

I will try to recreate all of the old rooms, too. But I won't save the descriptions of the rooms -- so if you have some funny quotes/stories/etc in your channel description (South Africans?) you should save it to Notepad now, or something.

Any questions?

-D

Phobea:
Yes! I have one : can you give permission to our officers to kick someone from ts? It happened only once, but you never know...

delling:
Yep, all that stuff will be sorted :)

(I'm sure Grax and Hug should be able to kick people from TS... but maybe I never gave them permissions...)

Gaeios(Graxlos):
Can we ban IP's? There was this dude constantly relogging after getting kicked a while ago.

Yoica:

--- Quote from: delling on December 31, 2011, 12:57:23 pm ---Yep, all that stuff will be sorted :)

(I'm sure Grax and Hug should be able to kick people from TS... but maybe I never gave them permissions...)

--- End quote ---

Hug did/does have permission, but he doesn't raid anymore.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version