Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Paladin (DPS) - Dismàntléd

May 01, 2020, 12:12:51 am
Read 2345 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Paladin (DPS) - Dismàntléd
« on: May 01, 2020, 12:12:51 am »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Dismàntléd
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Dism%C3%A0ntl%C3%A9d
Class/Spec: Paladin (DPS)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

Luka, 20 years old, from Macedonia, currently studying computer engineering at university

Class/Spec:

Currently main on retribution paladin that is 478ilvl with decent and almost top tier corruptions for raid and mythic+. I have mained paladin for around 4 years at this point and enjoy its bursty play style, but I sometimes wish I played a dps with more consistent dps rather than just huge burst.

The current builds for ret paladin are quite varied across most of the top players, and there is a very fine line with haste, crit and mastery. For mythic+ I am currently running a more mastery oriented build for m+ to have an even bigger burst window with wings. And for raid I am going more crit based with a decent amount of haste, and swapping corruptions depending on the boss we are doing.

Alts:

https://raider.io/characters/eu/kazzak/Coldbr%C3%A9w

Professions:

Blacksmithing

Raiding Experience:

First experience mythic raiding at the start of legion with 7/7M on EN, 2/3M on ToV and 6/10M on Nighthold. Took a break from raiding after that and have been mostly mythic+ oriented since then. Currently 6/12M in Ny'Alotha. Was main tank during legion raiding and am currently playing DPS with an option to off tank if needed.

Previous Guilds:

Imatmymax - Outland horde (Left due to guild disband for irl reasons)
Peak Performance Project - Kazzak horde (current guild)

Availability:

Currently available at all times due to virus lock down, when world returns to normal will usually be available from 5pm server time on wards or earlier if specifically required.

Communication:

Fluent English speaker (basically my first language) and have a working mic, discord, ts3 and even webcam since I stream.

Computer / Connection:

3k Euros+ PC with 1GB internet connection, no issues anywhere.

Addons/UI:

ElvUI, DBM, Details, A whole list of weakauras

Other Games:

Csgo, Call of duty

Why Iron Edge?

I read the guilds description on wowprogress and Iron Edge looks like a very well put together guild that has mostly dedicated and long time players. I havent had a proper guild community since my guild in legion, and I am looking for a place to raid and a place to stay for a long time, since I like being part of a community for a long time, while getting to know everyone. The guild also offers a spot to progress for cutting edge which is something I would like to do, and the community seems like a good match for me.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I can offer Iron Edge a player who is friendly and always willing to socialize with and help others in game and outside of WoW. When I play seriously, I am always on top of the newest meta for my class and up to date on what the best ways of playing my class are, and am always willing to learn more. I stay on top of meta for mythic+ all the time and follow many content creators and the top players, as well as making sure I am well prepared with knowledge for raiding. I usually also stream the content such as raid and m+ that I do

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Wowprogress

Last Words?

Thank you for considering and looking at my application. My BT is Lukamaster#2985 and Dismäntlêd#6447 on discord.

May 05, 2020, 10:34:42 am
Reply #1

Offline Shimmar

• Officer

• Creepy Sam

Re: Raider Application - Paladin (DPS) - Dismàntléd
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2020, 10:34:42 am »
Hi Luka,
Thanks for applying and taking an interest in Iron Edge. We always appreciate it. Unfortunately I can't offer you a spot at this time, but we will be recruiting for shadowlands once the prepatch arrives so if we still interest you then, feel free to give the app a bump.
Until then I wish you the best of luck on your search!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 07:33:00 am

Login with username, password and session length

215 Guests, 0 Users