Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Rogue (DPS) - Chinezupwnz

March 05, 2015, 05:53:33 am
Read 4563 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Rogue (DPS) - Chinezupwnz
« on: March 05, 2015, 05:53:33 am »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Chinezupwnz
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Chinezupwnz/advanced
Class/Spec: Rogue (DPS)
Member Type: raider

Personal Info:

Liviu,28,Romania,working at Ericsson as a engineer.
My program is mixed.

Class/Spec:

http://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/kazzak/Chinezupwnz
Main is combat,second is sub, i have good gear for both, but best is atm for combat

Agility doh, atm there is simple rotations.

Alts:

Not that relevant i don't have enough time to play it, but it is a hunter 100 level

Professions:

Engineering, enchanting,jewel crafting,alchemy

Raiding Experience:

Played with real life friends, made a guild when wrath of the lich king appeared, defetead lich king before nerf.

Previous Guilds:

Just one guild, CIRCUS.
I did not leave yet, but our activity became from 2 days to almost none at raiding days, people became emo about heroic furnance without full raid and just a few core members active(hard with pug)

Availability:

I have a weird program, i have 12 hour shifts and sometimes i work 5 in a row.
But if we schedule a raid i can say 100% if i can come or not.

Communication:

100% english+ all equipment needed to talk.

Computer / Connection:

No fps issues, no internet problems.

Addons/UI:

Default UI
DBM
Cooldowncount
needtoknow
omnicc
rclootcouncil
skada
sliceadmiral
tidyplates
weakauras
omnicc
quartz

Other Games:

Atm i have time to play just Wow.
But i was a hardcore player, competitive player.

Why Iron Edge?

I want to clear content and looking for a mature guild where you can have some fun and laughter at the same time.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

DPS!!!
and an enjoyable guy,funny,and good looking :D

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

wowprogress

Last Words?

Pick me or die !

March 05, 2015, 08:08:00 am
Reply #1

Offline Drayne

• Former Member

Re: Raider Application - Rogue (DPS) - Chinezupwnz
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2015, 08:08:00 am »
Well since our paladin is going to chew you up quite fast, I'm going to say a couple of things.

"simple rotation" never say that, give us a detailed single and aoe damage rotation so that we know that you actually understand your class.
Give a detailed stat priority list as well.

You said you killed LK before nerf, but is it heroic or normal is not specified. Also if that is your only raiding experience it's going to be quite low (although I see you have way more since you have 7/7 HM heroic and 1/7 mythic and 8/10 heroic BRF) Put down all your experience.

Also pretty sure an officer will ask for wowlogs, to show your dps so link it in advance. A UI photo would be a great as well.

The application is quite poor and I suggest you edit it before an officer can see it. If you really want to join this guild.(Don't think you can either way since you probably don't have an active guild account.)
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 08:18:29 am by Drayne »

March 05, 2015, 10:48:24 am
Reply #2

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2015, 10:48:24 am »
You say that you always know 100% if you can join a raid. Our raids are always planned on monday and thursday.

How high do you expect your overall attendance to be? We require 75% as a the very minimum.

Bears like alts!

March 05, 2015, 01:12:43 pm
Reply #3

Offline Vejeta

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2015, 01:12:43 pm »
I'm the said paladin that was referred to in chewing you up.

Apply feels slightly rushed, would've been great to see some character to the apply, not too bad on progress slightly behind but gear is on par with the rest. Logs are always vital so if you can grab them and post them on here would be much obliged. From previous guilds are you saying was in one guild from wotlk to now, says you joined current guild in December, where was you before and why you left.

In hindsight thin apply lacking details, sure our head chief and rogue will go over anything that's not been raised already with you in due time.

/retract teeth

Regards and good luck

Vejeta
You may have invaded my mind and my body...but there's one thing a Saiyin always keeps...his PRIDE!!!

Former angriest bastard on the internet.

Professional baby seal clubber

March 05, 2015, 08:36:32 pm
Reply #4

Offline Chinezupwnz

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2015, 08:36:32 pm »
Well since our paladin is going to chew you up quite fast, I'm going to say a couple of things.

"simple rotation" never say that, give us a detailed single and aoe damage rotation so that we know that you actually understand your class.
Give a detailed stat priority list as well.

You said you killed LK before nerf, but is it heroic or normal is not specified. Also if that is your only raiding experience it's going to be quite low (although I see you have way more since you have 7/7 HM heroic and 1/7 mythic and 8/10 heroic BRF) Put down all your experience.

Also pretty sure an officer will ask for wowlogs, to show your dps so link it in advance. A UI photo would be a great as well.

The application is quite poor and I suggest you edit it before an officer can see it. If you really want to join this guild.(Don't think you can either way since you probably don't have an active guild account.)
"simple rotation" combat:
>tricks tank>prepot>ambush>revealing strike>sinister strike make 5 combo>killing spree>slice and dice>clear energy>adrenaline rush>sinister
subtley> tricks tank>prepot>premeditation>slice and dice>hemo>ambush>5points rupture>ambush>refresh slice>wait almost full energy>shadow dance+shadow ref>ambush
single target fights will play sub, and aoe fights will play combat with blade flurry and crimsom tempest for more than 3 targets

stat priority:
combat>agi>haste till i feel a good energy flow refresh>multistrike>crit
sub>agi>multi>mastery>crit

for the wotlk part i remember that we clear it before the big nerf, i kind of forgot more accurate details.

i do not keep wowlogs, but i can assure you i do the correct dps (we can do a test try)

You say that you always know 100% if you can join a raid. Our raids are always planned on monday and thursday.

How high do you expect your overall attendance to be? We require 75% as a the very minimum.

Most of the time i have more schedule for 2 months ahead for ex:
from march 9 i can be at all events till monday 23 march when i'm on the night shift.

I'm the said paladin that was referred to in chewing you up.

Apply feels slightly rushed, would've been great to see some character to the apply, not too bad on progress slightly behind but gear is on par with the rest. Logs are always vital so if you can grab them and post them on here would be much obliged. From previous guilds are you saying was in one guild from wotlk to now, says you joined current guild in December, where was you before and why you left.

In hindsight thin apply lacking details, sure our head chief and rogue will go over anything that's not been raised already with you in due time.

/retract teeth

Regards and good luck

Vejeta

As you can see on wowprogress i'm okish with gear and progression, i know what to do on raids, good listener i do not get upset on criticism aswel.

We switched server to kazzak for that.
On MOP i played casual on jaenedar, and we gathered to play on wod on kazzak.

And if the chief rogue needs anything i would be happy to respond, COME AT ME BRAH :D

March 05, 2015, 08:38:06 pm
Reply #5

Offline Chinezupwnz

• Vendor Trash

March 06, 2015, 01:30:47 am
Reply #6

Offline Aretum

• Officer

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2015, 01:30:47 am »
WELL BRAH.

"simple rotation" combat:
>tricks tank>prepot>ambush>revealing strike>sinister strike make 5 combo>killing spree>slice and dice>clear energy>adrenaline rush>sinister
subtley> tricks tank>prepot>premeditation>slice and dice>hemo>ambush>5points rupture>ambush>refresh slice>wait almost full energy>shadow dance+shadow ref>ambush
single target fights will play sub, and aoe fights will play combat with blade flurry and crimsom tempest for more than 3 targets

stat priority:
combat>agi>haste till i feel a good energy flow refresh>multistrike>crit
sub>agi>multi>mastery>crit

More or less on the combat rotation, single target anyway, can't forget Blade Flurry. With the 2P and 4P set bonuses, Anticipation should be fine for combat.

Sub, yeah more or less there again, hold off on SD+SR until rupture is has about 5 seconds left before popping it (unless you're about to energy or CP cap). Really only need to wait for 50% energy with the set bonuses. Missing vanish out, but I guess that's implied in the 2nd ambush, as there's no way all that is fitting into the short amount of time there is coming out of stealth.

Stat wise, combat is a bit stranger than that. It's not so much the energy flow, as your average number of targets. At two targets, haste is king. More than that and multistrike is just better. Have to find the right balance across the fights in the instance.

Don't forget two daggers for sub, it's just better.

i do not keep wowlogs, but i can assure you i do the correct dps (we can do a test try)

Luckily other people in some of the raids you've been in do

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/4367416/latest

Your Sub spec needs work. After looking at https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/vg8D3PzHm4TFRJcy#fight=29&type=damage-done a comparably geared rogue in the same spec did 50% more damage, combat may do too.

from march 9 i can be at all events till monday 23 march when i'm on the night shift.

What about after that though? How many raids would be missed?
"CAPTAIN! WE'RE SURROUNDED!"
"EXCELLENT, we can fire in any direction now"

March 06, 2015, 01:46:23 am
Reply #7

Offline Chinezupwnz

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2015, 01:46:23 am »

What about after that though? How many raids would be missed?

Thank you for the pointers.
After 23 march,  on 2 april i will arrive at half raid time because i will be on the day shift, on 9th april will be night will be full miss, but if you schedule ahead of time i can put two months of schedule :D

March 06, 2015, 07:00:25 am
Reply #8

Offline Vejeta

• Guild Member

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2015, 07:00:25 am »
Raid days are set at Thursday's and mondays every week bar Xmas
You may have invaded my mind and my body...but there's one thing a Saiyin always keeps...his PRIDE!!!

Former angriest bastard on the internet.

Professional baby seal clubber

March 06, 2015, 12:22:54 pm
Reply #9

Offline Aretum

• Officer

« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2015, 12:22:54 pm »
Going to have to deny this I'm afraid. By the looks of it your attendance will be borderline at best (and that's being generous including the partially attended raids). As we'll be starting on Mythic again soon, we really need stable raiders.

Good luck finding a more suitable guild!
"CAPTAIN! WE'RE SURROUNDED!"
"EXCELLENT, we can fire in any direction now"

March 06, 2015, 05:19:28 pm
Reply #10

Offline Chinezupwnz

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2015, 05:19:28 pm »
Ok ty for the response, could you delete this post?

Good luck on mythic.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 08, 2024, 06:50:44 am

Login with username, password and session length

123 Guests, 0 Users