Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Paladin (Healer) - projeqtpally

January 15, 2019, 09:26:08 pm
Read 1630 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Paladin (Healer) - projeqtpally
« on: January 15, 2019, 09:26:08 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: projeqtpally
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/projeqtpally/advanced
Class/Spec: Paladin (Healer)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

name : patrick
work : carpenter

Class/Spec:

The spec i play and enjot the most is Holy ( currently 382 equipped) that is mainly because i enjoy healing the most.
off spec i can do ret but i cant fully promise im good at it =/

I really enjoy Paladin just by the way they still do Raw healing instead of healing over time and also the fact that my beacons can passively support the tank's

the stat prio for the way i play is crit ( for the infusion of light procs )  > mastery ( for the bonus healing on melee and tanks since they are close ) > haste ( as a filler and to get my casts off quicker )

Alts:

i currently do not have any other geared alts but im able to gear and play any healing class

Professions:

i have 150 alch mainly for the procs since im really lazy on farming gold

i have engi mainly for the AH in seal

Raiding Experience:

my raiding experience had its ups n downs because i have been a pvper for a long time and just did raiding as a side thing. usually got ahead off the curve first raid and then went back to pvp. in legion antorus i decided to swap around the casual raiding to my core thing and went to casual pvp.

Previous Guilds:

1st guild on kazzak : mitsus ( just a friends pvp guild )

2nd guild on kazzak : I win ( disbanded because drama )

3rd guild on kazzak : unitý ( remake off i win only we couldnt manage to actually get it running so it disbanded )

Availability:

i work from 7:45 till 17:45 mon - thursday and i live 5 min off my work so always available in the evenings

Communication:

i can speak decent english ( just struggling with a dutch accent ) and i can use any voice program to speak also im not afraid to speak but i will stay silent in between puls unlesh something has to be called

Computer / Connection:

i have a decent computer and play with 100+ FPS in pulls and since i live close to the blizzard servers i play with 6-8 ms home and world

Addons/UI:

i use the standard blizzard ui ( because im used from it in pvp tournaments where u cant have any addons ) for the rest i raid withe xorsus raid tools to see cooldowns and notes. also all my buttons are keybinded as it shud be :)

Other Games:

im honestly to addicted to wow to play alot off other games. sometimes i play some cs go with friends but i think thats max 2 hrs a week

Why Iron Edge?

the reason i would like to join is because i enjoy the raiding days and the times and im looking for a competetive environment

What can I offer Iron Edge?

what i hope i can offer is a stable healer whosa active and also i enjoy helping the other people in the guild since after all wow isnt a game to play alone

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

tbh just scrolling through wowprogress

Last Words?

even if you guys find better candidates ty for the effort of reading it and i hope we get in contact soon :)

January 17, 2019, 05:38:27 pm
Reply #1

Online Lethys

• Officer

• Lets Alfie this place up.

Re: Raider Application - Paladin (Healer) - projeqtpally
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2019, 05:38:27 pm »
Hi Projeqtpally,

Thank you applying but unfortunately i'm going to decline your application at this time. Good luck on your search

Lethys
Any comments or statements made by Lethys are not representative of Iron Edge as a whole.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:48:38 pm

Login with username, password and session length