Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 paladin appl for woltk

November 22, 2008, 08:04:18 pm
Read 2280 times

Offline halauaz

• Vendor Trash

paladin appl for woltk
« on: November 22, 2008, 08:04:18 pm »
Hallo Iron Edge im Halauas of dunemaul nad im looking for new home guild

Personal Information

My nameis Mario and im living in Greece(north part). Im 17 years old. I like football, going out with my friends and trips. Im cyrrently working on my driving lissence as im going to be 18 in 2,5 months and im going to study for managment after im done with school. I also like playing wow as most of my real friends playing too.

Character Information

My main character name is Halauas-paladin-76 lvl atm but expect to be 80 in 3 days max(if i find a good reason to lvl up faster)and i was/i am/and will always be retri specc.I made this char at first day of TBC and lvl up to 70 in 1 month and 1 week. I have 90 days played so far. I have mining/ench proffs both at 430 and working em out. I know my gear is low rated and mostly pvp because i didnt have the chance to improve it(see wow history why) but woltk is a kinda new start for all so i want to getting working on it early at woltk and be one of the top ones
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Halauas
ofc talents need some fixing before going raid-these are lvling ones

Attunements:

I have done ALL atts for TBC
(and Pre-TBC)

Raiding

I can raid all days every time u want BUT exept all saturdays and some fridays..rest days i can play untill morning

I have been ONLY raiding before tbc with my old character(warrior) and progressed from wipefests of MC untill NAXX (same guild)

AT TBC i didnt raid much(see wow history again why) and only cleared TK/SSC(and all other previous raids 10/25m) fully with cold blooded
and then some pre-woltk pugs and cleared MH but this was easymod

Gaming (optional) and World Of Warcraft history

I start playing wow 3 years ago at Emerald dream server as warrior. I stayed in same guild from 15 lvl to 60 and all the way untill TBC comes out(i know this sounds a bit..strange but yes all my wow history i have been in only 3 guilds)then this guild disbanded and i came to Dunemaul. Here i made a paladin and lvled up in 1 month and 1 week (always as retri). after a while at 70 i joined "fallen" and i raided up there untill gruul...then it disbanded aswell(what i luck........). Then i join "cold blooded" a guild that i was rly bound with and raided there untill we cleared TK(1 year ago). i really liked playing there because they gave me chance to raid as retri(before huge woltk buffs) and i was always from the good dpsers there. then CB disbanded also and after i didnt had the fun to raid much again and +it was insane to find a raiding guild as retri that time+all the other good guilds have progressed far so i didnt even had the gear to join a good one. then i start playing only pvp(as retri always) untill woltk come out. Now at woltk i want to start raiding again hardcore and i want to get back my lost tbc time, means i want to be at the top of the server on raiding progress. and start it from now that is still early

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?

I want to take part to a top raiding guild and progress with it untill its totaly and with big differense top 1 on server(like it is now :P). i really like raiding and im looking for a guild that will feed me with that . So i want to take part on a very good raiding guild like IE

What can I offer to Iron Edge?

Well i know there are too many retri palas atm around so i dont expect to have any luck joining here "but a try will never be regretable" ( i sue to say :P) so what i can offer to ur guild is a raider that will work day and night for the good progress and status of his guild. A raider that is always bound and loyal to his guild and 100% sure is that will never leave on his own will for any reason. a raider that can afford and even enjoy endless hours of wiping on bosses but with only aim to down them untill morning comes and for last a raider that will be always prepared and waiting for an inv to raids(especialy on new tries)

Last words?
Good luck and iron will on your raids whatever ur decision is

November 22, 2008, 10:00:47 pm
Reply #1

Offline Ino

• Guild Member

• ლ(ಠ_ಠლ

Re: paladin appl for woltk
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2008, 10:00:47 pm »
Thanks for the application!

Unfortunatly we have currently have 5 raiders, and I think we even have some other paladin in our guild wanting to raid. So there's absolutly no spot at the moment for another paladin.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 01:44:55 pm

Login with username, password and session length

362 Guests, 1 User
DNZ93