Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Warrior Application - Tarook

November 22, 2008, 03:52:30 am
Read 3726 times

Offline Tarook

• Vendor Trash

Warrior Application - Tarook
« on: November 22, 2008, 03:52:30 am »
Hello Iron Edge. This is my first application since WotLK's release, and i want to try my luck here, in my journey to find a home.

Personal Information
I am a 15 year old male from the capitol of the Faroe Islands and Tryggvi is my name. I go to school every day between Monday and Friday and i am most normally home at 16:00-17:00 Server Time. From then i am almost free to play WoW as much as i want, but being a 9th grader gives me a bit of homework which has to be done. I also have a semi job for booze and sweets in the weekends. I am the local paperboy and i have to work Mondays and Tuesdays. Mondays won't get in my way from raiding, but Tuesday is abit tougher, since i have to work alot more and I sometimes work untill far into the evening. It happens, not offen but it happens. To make a long story short, Tuesday is the only day in the week where i will have problems in attending to raids.

Character Information

My character is a Tauren Warrior called Tarook. I just recently reached level 80. Most of my gear is Pre-TBC gear, but, I am farming heroics for gear atm. I am also and engineer and can soon craft Armored Titanium goggles. (The tanking goggles at Grand Master skill)
My armory link is shown here: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Tarook
I just recently reached critimmunity
I have 113 days total played on him and only an hour on 80 :>

Attunements:
As far as i know there are no attunements in WotLK. (yet)

Raiding

As mentioned earlier, my odds for raiding on Tuesdays are small, but they are there. Else i am available all days. I usually eat supper at around 19:00-21:00 and it takes about 5-10 minutes. I am only 15 and i have parents who take care of the supper. I just wanted to tell here so it doesn't come as a surprice in the middle of a raid.
As for my experience in raiding, i haven't touched a WotLK raid instance yet, but i raided a bit PreTBC. I cleared and killed Illidan in Black Temple, but didn't get a shot at Kaz'rogal and Archimonde in Hyjal Summit. Didn't try Sunwell Plateau bosses either.
If something special occurs that unables me from raiding, i will let my Classleader know if possible. If not, it's because i can't contact you ingame, either because i don't have internet in the area i'm in, or because of something really bad happens. 

More specific times:

Mondays: I can raid from around 18:00-24:00. I usually go to bed at midnight Server time, if needed to stay up for longer i could stay up for the guild.
Tuesdays: Got work this day and therefor a bit hard to attend Tuesdays. I will mostly be online later in the evening.
Wednesdays: 18:00 - 24:00
Thursdays: 18:00 - 24:00
Fridays: If i'm not drinking i will be available from around 15:00 untill whenever
Saturday: Whenever needed.
Sundays: Whenever - around midnight

Gaming (optional) and World Of Warcraft history

I have been playing games on computer since i was 3 years old. Back then i played Doom and Duke Nukem ;D
Haven't really played any online games except WoW and Runescape. I play a bit of Counterstrike and DotA atm aswell.

As for my WoW History, i started playing when i was 12 at christmas eve. I remember making a Hunter, got to level 22 only though, and i made a druid, got to level 21, when i finally made my warrior, Tarook. The mainreason why i made him, was because i saw a badass tauren warrior in full T1 and my 12 year old brain couldn't resist it. I HAD to make a warrior. Took me a whole year to pull myself together and get to level 60, 1 month before the TBC Release. Only managed to kill 4-5 bosses in ZG before the release. When TBC released, i got to level 63 and stopped playing for 2 months or so, for playing Battle.Net. Then after 2 months i came back, leveled to 70 and started raiding. I managed, in a matter of 2 years, to clear everything up to, and Black Temple, except Kael and Archimonde. When WotLK came out, it took me a bit more than a week to hit 80, spending atleast 6 hours a day of levelling. Active? Yes, Fast leveler? Wouldn't say that :P But here i am, applying to Iron Edge.

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?
I am in search of an active and solid raiding guild in order to raid. I have atleast 1 ingame mate in there and he's called Decayus. He was my old guild master in In Virtue and i have chatted with him frequently since its' disband. Levelheaded reason: To raid with people i can trust, and make new friends/homies.

What can I offer to Iron Edge?
I can offer you an active and skilled warrior, who does his ingame homework and strives to do his best in raids. I am not without humour either and i have high tolerance to racist jokes, which means i can laugh at them and not get upset :P Just had to make everything straight.
I wouldn't see myself as a slacker, but that's just my opinion.

Last words
"So untill next time!.."    Kawusch!  **Tarook has left the house**
« Last Edit: November 27, 2008, 03:18:50 pm by Tarook »

November 27, 2008, 03:19:17 pm
Reply #1

Offline Tarook

• Vendor Trash

Re: Warrior Application - Tarook
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2008, 03:19:17 pm »
Bump

November 27, 2008, 03:56:39 pm
Reply #2

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2008, 03:56:39 pm »
Hey mate :) Sorry about the slow reply -- we currently don't have an active warrior class leader.

Sadly it then becomes my job to tell you we are currently very full for tanks in the guild, and we can not accept you at this time.

It's a very good application though, and I'm sure it would find you a place in another guild!

-D
Now I run a tech website.

November 27, 2008, 04:06:47 pm
Reply #3

Offline Tarook

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2008, 04:06:47 pm »
Aight.

Thanks for considering me though ;)

November 27, 2008, 04:46:50 pm
Reply #4

Auran

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2008, 04:46:50 pm »
dear Tarook forgot he has more familiars in Iron Edge.

He was the Post Mortem guild master, the guild i joined after my eh... sidestep to Night Stalkers. He tried to keep this guild together more than once.

He is a extremely devouted player and sure seems older than his real age. Nice guy, and good tank.

We're full on tank, but this is one you would not regret taking, anyway...

Regards,
Omnibus.

November 27, 2008, 04:51:00 pm
Reply #5

Offline Tarook

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2008, 04:51:00 pm »
ty Omnibus for the kind words :)
But if you're full on tanks, so be it. I will try my luck at another guild instead :)

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 02:42:36 pm

Login with username, password and session length

297 Guests, 0 Users