Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 B - Raid Team Applicant - Warlock

November 26, 2009, 10:04:14 pm
Read 17362 times

Offline Khul

• Vendor Trash

B - Raid Team Applicant - Warlock
« on: November 26, 2009, 10:04:14 pm »
INFO ABOUT YOURSELF

Sex: Male
Nationality: Turkish

I am an interior architect/designer who is working part time in a company and i also studying on my master degree in a university in TURKIYE for my further academic carrier. Another most important part of my life is Music, especially one genre PSYCHEDELIC TRANCE which i call it my religion.I both producing and listening this godsend music, I go festivals and parties all around the world and in my home country.I also like wow a lot and been playing this game since it was released.So here I am..

GAMING AND WORLD OF WARCRAFT HISTORY AND PREVIOUS GUILDS

Okay here is my gaming history : I was a former member of a hardcore raiding guild in Xavuis called High Council, but by the time TBC raiding progress started i had quit wow because of the university.When I came back online everything was very different...Every people(rather than my guildies) i knew have been migrated and Xavuis turned into a ghost server for me so i had to migrate aswell and been playing in Dunemaul server for about a year and a half.

I applied Iron Edge by the time i migrated to this server but my gear was not very well so i haven`t had the chance to play with you guys. Then i joined some Turkish guilds which they no longer exist right now. Later i joined Root and raided all TBC content with them, except SWP. Root disbanded somehow and some of the players in Root reunited and created a new guild called Hyborian so as you can imagine i joined them. I played and raided all WOTLK content with them until now. Last week Hyborian disbanded for reorganization and they are now called Tenacious. If i apply them right now i am sure they will invite me again but i dont want to be the part of them anymore for some reasons.

I dont want to be the person who is bitching about his/her former guild but if i had to explain the reasons i can say that; first i am really sick and tired playing with my own countrymen because ego problem of the Turkish people know no bounds in MMORPGs. Secondly some of the players in Hyborian who started playing wow in TBC tried to give me advices like 'Raiding is serious business' without even knowing my raiding history.Finally lots of unfair events occured for me rather than any guild member...

INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

Character Name: Khul
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Khul
Character Class: Warlock
Character Race: Undead (forever)

I can play with any build if guild wants different than Destruction.I also use only useful addons such as DBM, Necrosis etc. and avoid all the craps which makes playing harder.

YOUR PERSONAL RAIDING EXPERIENCE

Pre-TBC

Zul'gurub: Cleared
AQ20: Cleared
Molten Core: Cleared
Blackwing Lair: Cleared
AQ40: Cleared
Naxxramas: Cleared

TBC

Karazhan: Cleared
Zul'aman: Cleared
Gruul's Lair: Cleared
Magtheridon's Lair: Cleared
Serpentshrine Cavern: Cleared
Tempest Keep - The Eye: Cleared
Hyjal Summit: Cleared
Black Temple: Cleared
Sunwell Plateau: 0/6

WOTLK

Naxxramas: Cleared
Obsidian Sanctum: Cleared
The Eye of Eternity: Cleared
Vault of the Archavon: Cleared
Ulduar: Cleared till Vezzax and Yogg-Saron
Trial of the Crusader 10 : Cleared
Trial of the Crusader 25 : Cleared

(I also have both TOC 10/25 heroic experience but not cleared completely)

RAIDING AVAILABILITY AND CONNECTION ISSUES

Any day of the week/weekend.

I also aware of that Turkish Telekom(internet supplier)sux and creates more trouble than they solve and yes we suffered a lot cos of the endless lag and disconnection problems but my connection is stable unless something big occurs.

WHY SHOULD WE INVITE YOU ?

Pve is the most important part of this game and i am an experienced player who knows a lot about pve and i know the importance of teamwork and how teamwork can make progress. I also want to feel the excitement of progressing and playing this game  once again in a friendly environment which has players who eluded their egos, respect each other and know that this is a game afterall eventhough we all trying to accomplish our goals.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN IRON EDGE ?

Same answer 'Why should we invite you ?'

REFERENCE FROM IRON EDGE

I do not know any player from Iron Edge but i was bothering Delling to link me tailoring time to time  ;D

LAST WORDS

I hope i can join..

November 26, 2009, 10:22:27 pm
Reply #1

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

Re: B - Raid Team Applicant - Warlock
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2009, 10:22:27 pm »
Nice application and nice gear.

Do we need a new lock after we lost network?

Would be nice to have the possibility of having people on standby.

Bears like alts!

November 26, 2009, 10:38:16 pm
Reply #2

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2009, 10:38:16 pm »
We just got Galtez back, so that would make 4 of us. Don't think we can fit another one, unless he's better than us.
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

November 26, 2009, 10:40:54 pm
Reply #3

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2009, 10:40:54 pm »
the Galtez that left us for the a-raid? Did he reapply?

Bears like alts!

November 26, 2009, 10:44:07 pm
Reply #4

Offline Decay

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2009, 10:44:07 pm »
Don't think of it as if he left you Grax! Rather, think of it as if he got a promotion. :D
"Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself."

November 27, 2009, 12:16:30 am
Reply #5

Offline Pluug

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2009, 12:16:30 am »
Well gear seems decent enough. Specc and gems are ok just shoulder enchant is shit you need to change it asap, and why you don't have dual specc?

Anyway Gl with an apply.

PS.Deca are you comming back slacker?  :-*

emo? >3

November 27, 2009, 12:43:38 am
Reply #6

Offline Khul

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2009, 12:43:38 am »
Well gear seems decent enough. Specc and gems are ok just shoulder enchant is shit you need to change it asap, and why you don't have dual specc?

I have been asked to play with Destruction build everytime i was raiding, also i hate pvp cos i pvped 6 months almost 7/24 in Xavuis before migrating here and eventhough i can play with both Affliction and Demonology they just are not my first choices to play with.So i didnt feel like that i need to have another build by the time dual talent specialization released, but if you guys want me to have one i can gladly do it.

As for shoulder enchant Hodir reputation is in progress and will do it in no time and the reason why i slacked this much about Hodir reputation is mystery, even to me.

November 27, 2009, 01:02:17 am
Reply #7

Offline Strifium

• Guild Member

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2009, 01:02:17 am »
I thought Root disbanded during Mother Shahraz attempts, they cleared BT? Maybe i didn't know well enough. And Hyborian was the shittiest guild of all! Glad to see disbanded (really). Good Pre-TBC experience also, which i don't have. :P

Good luck with your application.

November 27, 2009, 06:22:05 am
Reply #8

Offline Sertth

• Former Member

• Sertth - Fury Warrior

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2009, 06:22:05 am »
...... because ego problem of the Turkish people know no bounds in MMORPGs. Secondly some of the players in Hyborian who started playing wow in TBC tried to give me advices like 'Raiding is serious business' without even knowing my raiding history.....
Am I the only one sensing the contradiction in here?

Finally lots of unfair events occured for me rather than any guild member...
This part is quite familiar  :)

And isn't even a [item]Sundial of The Exiled[/item] would be better than [item]Dying Curse[/item] when u r @ 451 Hit Rating?

Anyway, nice application and good gear.
Best of luck to you!!
Sertth - B Raid Fury Warrior

November 27, 2009, 08:36:18 am
Reply #9

Offline cobratix

• Former Member

• pokerface

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2009, 08:36:18 am »
he dont have turkinator ahichivement

gajaja: "Ja kad sam se ranije alkoholisao uvek sam sa sobom nosio otvarach za konzerve?"
Are you on crack?
emo (//_-)

November 30, 2009, 11:24:04 pm
Reply #10

Offline Khul

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2009, 11:24:04 pm »
...... because ego problem of the Turkish people know no bounds in MMORPGs. Secondly some of the players in Hyborian who started playing wow in TBC tried to give me advices like 'Raiding is serious business' without even knowing my raiding history.....
Am I the only one sensing the contradiction in here?

ahahahahaha nice catch ;D

December 01, 2009, 12:23:32 am
Reply #11

Offline Supremacy

• Former Member

« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2009, 12:23:32 am »
I dident read the whole app, but in ur achievments it states that most of the TBH Instances u finishes from 4-1 month ago, now back in the day.

Care to explain?

As well as, i think most of the ppl forget what % of the world has ever clearned Nax 40 back in the day, so mind showing us a screenshot or something like that?

"Some rise by sin, and some by virtue fall"

December 01, 2009, 12:47:35 am
Reply #12

Offline Khul

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2009, 12:47:35 am »
I dident read the whole app, but in ur achievments it states that most of the TBH Instances u finishes from 4-1 month ago, now back in the day.

Care to explain?

As well as, i think most of the ppl forget what % of the world has ever clearned Nax 40 back in the day, so mind showing us a screenshot or something like that?

Of course. For a better explanation : Eventhough I am exalted with Shat`ar and Cenarion Expedition and some other factions, achievement thingy fails and shows that i havent done any TBC heroics. Also this failure is same with my TBC raiding experience, so one day i talked about this with a GM and asked that how come this can be possible? He said that they aware of this problem but he can not change or fix this problem, he also adviced me to mention this problem in forums but i didnt bother. And finally last month someone was looking for people for TBC raids so i joined them and regained what i had before.

As for Pre-TBC progress i have nothing but my word since i`ve changed 3 different computers (1 desktop 2 laptops) and a lot water has flowed beneath bridge, so i dont have any screenshots.

December 01, 2009, 12:50:35 am
Reply #13

Offline Karga

• Guild Member

« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2009, 12:50:35 am »
ego problem of the Turkish people know no bounds in MMORPGs. Secondly some of the players in Hyborian who started playing wow in TBC tried to give me advices
i smell EGO :]

By the way, i remember that once i made a promise which was allready made by other mates as well :
" never , ever get close with a Hyborian "
So how do you name yourself. Do you have Hyborian Blood in your Veins ? Have u stood enough with that bastards to corrupt your pure soul. I don't want to seem as prejudiced, but .. Well Hyborian background stinks !

Nice Application Though. Good Luck !
君に魔法をかけて蛙にしてやろう。 (i'll bewitch you into a frog!)

December 01, 2009, 01:34:04 am
Reply #14

Offline Khul

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2009, 01:34:04 am »
ego problem of the Turkish people know no bounds in MMORPGs. Secondly some of the players in Hyborian who started playing wow in TBC tried to give me advices
i smell EGO :]

By the way, i remember that once i made a promise which was allready made by other mates as well :
" never , ever get close with a Hyborian "
So how do you name yourself. Do you have Hyborian Blood in your Veins ? Have u stood enough with that bastards to corrupt your pure soul. I don't want to seem as prejudiced, but .. Well Hyborian background stinks !

Nice Application Though. Good Luck !

I was in Hyborian because my irl friend was in there (we`ve been friends like 10 years or more). Also as i mentioned before I was in Root in TBC, and so was my friend. Root disbanded in the upcoming of WOLTK so we started to look for a guild, but, then the idea of Hyborian took its place and my friend said that some of the players from Root gunna create a guild and there will be lots of players from Root in this brand new guild. To be honest it was not my first choice but i said yes. Believe me Hyborian changed a lot. So many things happened so many people left.. Finally few months ago my friend gquitted aswell and migrated to Burning Steppes. He wanted me to come with him aswell but i was already new in this server since it only been a year and half passed.

As for your question i have only 0 RH+ blood in my veins and i believe i stood enough to prevent the corruption you mentioned..
« Last Edit: December 01, 2009, 02:46:47 am by Khul »

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 02:49:08 pm

Login with username, password and session length

325 Guests, 0 Users