Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Baain, Protection Paladin B raid aplication.

December 21, 2009, 04:42:29 am
Read 16040 times

Offline Mouseh

• Guild Member

• srs mouse is srs

Baain, Protection Paladin B raid aplication.
« on: December 21, 2009, 04:42:29 am »
Personal Information

Hello IE, my name is Inge and I am a Swedish swimsuit model! You'd wish that you pervs  ;D

My name is Dejan and I am a big bearded 25 year old Serbian fellow. I live in a small yet charming (not so much) "city" named Bačka Palanka, it's close to Novi Sad if anyone gives a fuck really. My family owns a small business where I work, hours are fine, pay is crap so all in all it's not that bad I guess since there is not that many bosses out there who would cover your shift while you play basketball:) In spare time besides wow I enjoy spending time with a certain person, playing basketball, watching movies, reading a good horror book now and then or just walk my beautiful dalmatian dog named Sari.

Character Information

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Baain
That was my armory page so after you successfully rummaged through my character let me explain it a bit more thorough. I recently rerolled this character and geared it up to what it is atm mostly through pugs.
I haven't been in any guild on this character except the one me and some friends made for leveling in BC nor I wanted to be in one till now. There are some gaps in my gear but I am working on it, not too though but I am slowly getting to the gear I feel comfortable in.
My main was for a long time a hunter named Byee, I had most of my raiding experience on him as dps but I healed from time to time on my alt priest, mostly in BC. Only thing I have never done and so far is tanking and it's the only thing I imagine myself doing in pve at this point. That doesn't mean I am unwilling to change spec and pew pew or heal for a fight or two, boss or two, if it helps I can do it just not for too long.

As for my raiding experience goes I will talk only about WoTLK, I joined So What before WoTLK started, wanted to make a fresh start, I liked it there, most people were nice like in all other guilds, cleared:
Naxx
malygoss
and all other trash instances, by the time we killed sartharion with 3 drakes (and we did it quite later than everybody else) some things changed in my life and I realised I don't want to be a hc raider anymore (content was piss and still is I just realised I don't want to spend my week ingame on time ready to raid)
I skipped whole Ulduar, never set a foot in there, came back in time for ToC when I started leveling paladin slowly.
I cleared on paladin:
ToC10
ToC25
ToGC10 1 boss only
ToGC25 didn't even try
ICC10
ICC25 1 boss as tank, 3 bosses as healer (not on paladin)

Would like to add that the reason I rerolled was so that I can tank and faceroll buttons as retribution paladin in pvp. Liked my hunter but after so much time played on it I felt like I need some change, was getting sick of hunter's shortcomings and  got overwhelmed in pvp, nerfs, buffs all of that had no difference to me, I just got tired of the class. Still like my hunter though and I will maybe try it once again when cataclysm starts. That being said I'd like to make one more thing clear, only thing that's interesting for me in PVE are first kills, I don't like achievments, I don't like farm, I don't like ppl not showing for wipe raids. I don't mean server first kills or anything like that, I mean my raid's first kill. Farming I can do for gear I guess but it's dull and boring and items alone do not thrill me.

Raiding

From what I understand you raid two days per week and I am willing to give your raid two of my evenings per week, but it's all I want to give to be honest. I am not saying I won't be online other days, I like to play, I just don't want to commit for more than 2 nights per week for raid. So

Mondays: Whenever required
Tuesdays: Whenever required

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?

I know what kind of people play in your B raid, and I think there's nothing B about most of them apart the name and not wanting to raid for 4 days per week. And your schedule fits me the most. I see IE's B raid as a unique chance (at least on Dunemaul) to casualy raid with mature and skilled players.

What can I offer to Iron Edge?

A decent player, a decent person and a decent raider, nothing more or less.

Last words?

I's pretty late, I thought I can finish this up this aplication more quickly but I guess I wanted to put an effort, so please disregard any spelling, vocabular or just retarded mistakes I made in it, I work in the morning.
Thanks for reading, gn.

btw.
There's too many girls in your guild atm, please kick vorte and give other people the chance to know her, she's really really nice apart from all that elite jerkness that she developed recently  ;D
And which way to Shann's naked photos again ??

Just realised I posted this from my girlfriends account, I hope it won't be a problem.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2009, 04:44:40 am by Mousilicious »

"Leela's experiencing the greatest joy a woman can feel: worshiping some low-life jerk."

Bender, Futurama

December 21, 2009, 05:02:04 am
Reply #1

Kilizion

Re: Baain, Protection Paladin B raid aplication.
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2009, 05:02:04 am »
Dobro jutro Dejan! Good luck with your application!

December 21, 2009, 05:22:21 am
Reply #2

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2009, 05:22:21 am »
You lost me after the first line.

Good luck though!
Now I run a tech website.

December 21, 2009, 05:37:17 am
Reply #3

Offline Galtez

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2009, 05:37:17 am »
aaah damn, there goes our chance to see Mousilicious boobs...  HMPF  :(

but on the other hand, anyone who voices something bad about Vorte cant be all bad... gief spot imo and more of that  ;D

jokes aside, gl and an happy x-mas  8)
Failure is not an option, its the path to decay

December 21, 2009, 08:14:54 am
Reply #4

Offline Pluug

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2009, 08:14:54 am »
X-mas in Serbia is in 17 days :P

emo? >3

December 21, 2009, 11:50:29 am
Reply #5

Offline Shannaro

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2009, 11:50:29 am »

And which way to Shann's naked photos again ??

HAHHAHAHHAHAHA :D SO U HEARD ABOUT IT!
DELLING SAID I COULDN'T HAVE MORE GIFS!
I AM RAMBO!! \o/
BICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPS!

December 21, 2009, 01:08:48 pm
Reply #6

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2009, 01:08:48 pm »
Got my vote, would make a strong paladin team when Yoica returns.
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

December 21, 2009, 09:35:01 pm
Reply #7

Offline Narw

• Guild Member

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2009, 09:35:01 pm »
Good luck with your application cow!

I know my vote dont mean much here on those boards but still, he is very good player, was one of the best hunters i ever saw and is also a good paladin. And a nice and funny person!

On a sidenote, Vorte is fat irl.

December 21, 2009, 11:36:05 pm
Reply #8

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2009, 11:36:05 pm »
Where is your app, kurwa?

December 27, 2009, 03:19:19 am
Reply #9

Offline Cojche

• Guild Member

• ALPHA AS FUCK

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2009, 03:19:19 am »
Give it a try, hopefully he's not squishy as tronz/shann :D
High functioning sociopath.

December 30, 2009, 04:17:53 pm
Reply #10

Offline Supremacy

• Former Member

« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2009, 04:17:53 pm »
Nice long app, and the guy is funny, crap experience tho : / solid gear.

Gl!

"Some rise by sin, and some by virtue fall"

January 01, 2010, 06:12:41 am
Reply #11

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2010, 06:12:41 am »
shameless bump.

January 01, 2010, 09:36:28 pm
Reply #12

Offline Ameliorate

• Former Member

« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2010, 09:36:28 pm »
I'd like to make one more thing clear, only thing that's interesting for me in PVE are first kills, I don't like achievments, I don't like farm, I don't like ppl not showing for wipe raids. I don't mean server first kills or anything like that, I mean my raid's first kill. Farming I can do for gear I guess but it's dull and boring and items alone do not thrill me.
This rings alarm bells for me.  Nobody "likes" farm raids, unless they live for loot, however being so anti them doesn't bode well for a stable raider.  The first kill show, second kill no is almost as unhelpful as the no wiper when it comes to maintaining a stable group of raiders.

It's a great application though, and I wish you the best of luck in getting a trial.

January 01, 2010, 11:15:47 pm
Reply #13

Offline bye

• Guild Member

« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2010, 11:15:47 pm »
Oh noes alarm bells woke me up... damn...
I really appreciate any kind of constructive criticism but come on alarms, bells ?
Well mate, what can I say, I was being honest about my dislikes in PVE, I never said I will have a problem attending those kind of raids, so I really don't see what alarms I might have triggered on you, or anyone else for that matter.
After giving you a quick armory check, you and me could debate for whom the bell tolls, but hey it's new year and I am kinda trying to get in the guild you are in so I will write no moar.
Thanks a lot for the feedback all and happy new year.
“I do not aim with my hand; he who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
I aim with my eye.
I do not shoot with my hand; he who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
I shoot with my mind.”

January 01, 2010, 11:18:51 pm
Reply #14

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2010, 11:18:51 pm »
Loving the bells stuff. Keep it up!
Now I run a tech website.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 07:26:36 am

Login with username, password and session length

248 Guests, 0 Users