Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 assassin rogue B-raider apply. *NEW APPLY

January 05, 2010, 06:46:42 pm
Reply #30

Offline Thebeerlord

• Former Member

Re: assassin rogue B-raider apply. *NEW APPLY
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2010, 06:46:42 pm »
I started playing in WotLK, and always needed 26/26 expertise, so it isn't some recent change (if it was ever changed before, idk)
When I do good, no one remembers, when I do bad, no one forgets
"No king rules forever, my son"

January 05, 2010, 08:26:30 pm
Reply #31

Offline shunti

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2010, 08:26:30 pm »
I started playing in WotLK, and always needed 26/26 expertise, so it isn't some recent change (if it was ever changed before, idk)

I did to, but idk. Thats what i have been told :P anywayz, im gonna change on that :)
NP, but i want a reason for not getting in ? Because i have 2x 1.80 daggers, not 26/26 expertis and to green when it comes to old school ?

Ok, so what you guys mean that i am not good enough for ulduar events ? :P I do like 7 k dps in toc25. Fair enough, i dont have ulduar achies, but how hard is it then to learn'm on youtube and such ?

And the reason for not have cleared ulduar is because i started to play for real when toc10/25 came, and all those guilds i've been to didnt go ulduar at all, the only did toc events.

January 06, 2010, 01:06:21 am
Reply #32

Offline Sertth

• Former Member

• Sertth - Fury Warrior

« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2010, 01:06:21 am »
that 24 or 25 expertise thing was discussed at EJ forums for a long time and came out to be wrong. Evidience about 6-6.25% ish expertise caps relied on low sample datas.
It was around the same time that they discovered hit cap was reduced from 9% to 8% due to 1% rng factor removed.
Sertth - B Raid Fury Warrior

January 06, 2010, 01:10:20 am
Reply #33

Offline shunti

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2010, 01:10:20 am »
that 24 or 25 expertise thing was discussed at EJ forums for a long time and came out to be wrong. Evidience about 6-6.25% ish expertise caps relied on low sample datas.
It was around the same time that they discovered hit cap was reduced from 9% to 8% due to 1% rng factor removed.

Hm, ye. But, im after the trinket in toc now, for more expertise. So hopefully it will get on its place in not to long.

Im not going to nag more about it :)
« Last Edit: January 06, 2010, 01:17:44 am by shunti »

January 06, 2010, 04:12:23 am
Reply #34

Offline Snowié

• Former Member

« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2010, 04:12:23 am »

Hm, ye. But, im after the trinket in toc now, for more expertise. So hopefully it will get on its place in not to long.

Whilst I'm not a rogue I'm fairly sure the trinket you're referring to is BAD for nearly any melee class.

The amount of expertise you get is very low compared to simmilar trinkets you get at that item level. The use is also ramp-up and on a 2 minute cooldown.

With greatness/deathbringers/deaths choice + the bis rogue trinket from badges I would suggest you most probably should get expertise from armour instead.

Also with new icecrown encounters coming up it isn't going to simply be a case of 'I can do 800k dps on patchwerk inv'. The experience that many mention is neccessary for the harder elements of encounters ;-

Moving from inc damage.
Interupting.
CCing.
When to cloak.
And being able to react and use your class to it's maximum potential.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2010, 04:16:44 am by Snowié »

January 06, 2010, 04:44:44 pm
Reply #35

Offline shunti

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2010, 04:44:44 pm »

Whilst I'm not a rogue I'm fairly sure the trinket you're referring to is BAD for nearly any melee class.

The amount of expertise you get is very low compared to simmilar trinkets you get at that item level. The use is also ramp-up and on a 2 minute cooldown.

With greatness/deathbringers/deaths choice + the bis rogue trinket from badges I would suggest you most probably should get expertise from armour instead.

Also with new icecrown encounters coming up it isn't going to simply be a case of 'I can do 800k dps on patchwerk inv'. The experience that many mention is neccessary for the harder elements of encounters ;-

Moving from inc damage.
Interupting.
CCing.
When to cloak.
And being able to react and use your class to it's maximum potential.

See where u going. Ty :)

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 06:56:51 am

Login with username, password and session length

268 Guests, 0 Users