Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Warrior Application A-raid team

January 01, 2010, 10:41:49 pm
Read 2042 times

Millè

Warrior Application A-raid team
« on: January 01, 2010, 10:41:49 pm »
Personal Information

My IRL name is Erik and my characters name is Millè and I don’t intend to change that when I transfer.
I’m 19 years old, 20 in January and I study marketing and economichs

Character Information

My gear can be seen here:  http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Arathor&n=Millè
I love playing all the aspects of the warrior class but I find arms the spec that suits me best and where I perform the best.
I’m currently located on the server Arathor as you might have noticed in my armory profile.

Raiding screenshot:

You might think that my current state of gear shows lack of dedication and will to be the best I can be, but I can assure you that it’s the other way around. In my guild on Arathor im more or less forced to take my shaman as a main cause we severely lack healers and I haven’t been able to raid with my guild on my warrior in WOTLK so all the gear I’ve gotten on it has been trough PUGs I’ve made to get the gear to be able to raid with it.
That being said, all my raiding achievements in WOTLK are on my shaman, wich you can see here: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Arathor&n=Nøttelitnsin

Raiding

Currently I can raid every day of the week if required and I don't see that chaning anytime soon. IRL might pop up from time to time but that’s a more or less controlled thing, if theres a raid I rarely agree to do something  IRL unless its really important.

More specific times:

Mondays: 17.00 – 02.00
Tuesdays:  17.00 – 02.00
Wednesdays:  17.00 – 02.00
Thursdays:  17.00 – 02.00
Fridays:  15.00 – all night
Saturday:  whenever I wake up – all night
Sundays:  whenever I wake up – 02.00

Gaming and World Of Warcraft history

I have been playing computer games since I got my first computer in 2000. Played Counter-Strike for a few years until it got dull and full of hack. Started with World of Warcraft in January 2006 and have been playing ever since.

In vanilla I raided everything up to Naxxramas.

Zul’Gurub: clear
Molten Core: Clear
Blackwing Lair: Clear
AQ20: Clear
AQ40: Clear
Naxxramas: Arachnid Quarter: Clear Construct Quarter: Clear Plague Quarters: Up to Heigan the unclean

The burning Crusade:
Karazhan: Clear
Gruul’s Lair: Clear
Magtheridon’s Lair: Clear
Serpenshrine Cavern: Clear
Tempest Keep: Clear
Mount Hyjal: Clear
The Black temple: Clear
Sunwell Plateau: Up to M’uru

Wrath of the Lich King:
Naxxramas: Clear
Obsidian sanctum: Cleared with 3 drakes
Malygos: Cleared speed kill
Ulduar: Cleared
Ulduar Hard modes 25:
Flame Leviathan: Done
XT: Done
Hodir: Done
Thorim: Done
Trial of the crusader: Cleared
Trial of the Grand crusader25: All but Anub wich we’ve got on 12%
Trial of the grand crusade 10: Cleared. A tribute to insanity
Icecrown Citadel: Cleared

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?
I’m migrating to Dunemaul to play with some friends and I want to be in one of the best guilds on the server, I want to be in a competitive guild where I can raid the high end instances as soon as they’re released.
I want to be in a guild who can compete on server first kills and I believe I’m good enough to contribute to that.

What can I offer to Iron Edge?
I can offer you a dedicated player and 100% attendance and focus. I’ve  raided high end since vanilla and want to keep going. I’m not satisfied until I’m the best I can be,  and I always strive to be better.

Last words?

Pick me, I won’t let you down.
Also if there is something you experienced warriors find odd with my gear \ spec \ glyphs etc please ask, as I said, I always strive to be better : )

I believe that everyone makes mistakes, what makes the difference between a good and a bad player is that a good player learns from his \ hers mistakes and don’t repeat them

January 01, 2010, 10:49:32 pm
Reply #1

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
Re: Warrior Application A-raid team
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2010, 10:49:32 pm »
Hey!

Strong application -- you've definitely got good experience.

The problem is, I think we're pretty full on melee raid spots. We heavily recruited a few months ago, and I think our melee is now solid.

As I told the rogue app just now, we probably have one spot, but that will be offered in-guild first.

Also, your shit gear is obviously a problem :P

-D
Now I run a tech website.

January 01, 2010, 11:22:34 pm
Reply #2

Offline Kawe / Dave

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2010, 11:22:34 pm »
Hey, aside from being entirely in bold and mostly italics too it's a nice app, your gear choice is good (low ilevel but if you're not in a position to get the loot that's that).

As things are though we have 3 very stable raiding warriors (two dps and one tank) and I don't expect any of us to stop until at least cataclysm.

So I'm sorry but we can't accommodate you here, but I do wish you the best of luck finding a guild to enjoy raiding with.

January 01, 2010, 11:43:51 pm
Reply #3

Millè

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2010, 11:43:51 pm »
oh well.

Gl in icc :)

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 08:39:12 am

Login with username, password and session length

78 Guests, 0 Users