Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Creek, A-Team raid application

January 05, 2010, 09:19:04 pm
Read 3113 times

Offline Creek

• Guild Member

Creek, A-Team raid application
« on: January 05, 2010, 09:19:04 pm »
Greetings and welcome to my application to Iron Edge, A-Team. First of all I would like to say (5 days late, but..) Happy New Year! Hope you will enjoy reading this.

Personal Information
My name is Henrik and I come from a little town called Nes I Ådal in Norway. I am turning 20 this year and I currenly live at home with my parents. Finished school about six months ago and now I am just working down at the local supermarket a few days each week.

Character Information
Ever since I got to 80 i've been mutilate. Its simply because its the spec I enjoy the most. Combat is great fun aswell, and if we need the 4% dmg bonus i'll be happy to respec for it, but I will always be assassination by heart.

Armory links
Rogue: http://eu.wowarmory.com/search.xml?searchQuery=creek&searchType=all

Druid: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Grrk

Mage:  http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Prohibited

I will explain the reason why I am linking my druids and mages armory later on, in the ”wow history” thing.

Active Hours
My daily active hours depends if i'm working or not. From monday to thursday, if i'm working, i'll be online at around 19:15. But I usually work at friday or saturday, so it will not be a problem with raids.

Monday: Not working = 13.00-02.00   Working= 19.15-01.00
Tuesday: Not working = 13.00-02.00 Working= 19.15-01.00
Wednesday: Not working = 13.00-02.00 Working= 19.15-01.00
Thursday: Not working = 13.00-02.00 Working= 19.15-01.00

You get the picture :P

Wow history
When I first started playing wow, I was at the server called hellscream. On the alliance side there, I leveled up a warrior. I was stuck in karazhan for ages, until I leveled up a druid and went resto. With my druid (check armory)I did all the raid content in TBC. Everything from karazhan to KJ in sunwell.

After wotlk was released I figured i’d migrate to dunemaul, in order to play with my real life friend. Unfortunetly he quit wow not long after, so I was on my own, lol. I lvld a mage up to 80 (check amory) and started doing some naxxramas with a guild called Lok narad (this is alliance side btw). After a while I joined a guild called ”methods of madness” and quickly got geared up and we had naxx, OS and malygos on farm pretty quickly. The last week before the ulduar patch we got our black proto-drakes aswell. When ulduar came we got it on farm pretty quick, just like alot of other guilds. But then, after playing ranged most of the time i’ve spend in wow, I got tired of it and starting pew pewing on my rogue. I was only playing on my rogue as an alt at the start, and still raiding with my mage. After ToC came we got some new gear and went back to ulduar 25 and did stuff like Hodir hard mode  (almost got thorim hard mode aswell). We also did general hard mode too.

Then I really fell in-love with my rogue and I stopped raiding on my mage for a while. I’ve always wanted a horde char, and when the faction change thing came, I quickly changed my gnome rogue into an undead one. Then I joined up with a guild called fallen from grace, and raided toc25 with my rogue.

Shortly after ICC came out, I came in a little argument with another rogue in the guild. Basiclly what happen was that the other rogue wanted to be combat spec when we had no arms warrior present, and assassination spec when we did have an arms warrior. This was okey, seeing as its the most profit for the raid. BUT, I told the rogue that he had to choose a main specc. I know this might seem a bit weird since we are rogue and all we do is dmg. But there are some differences in the specs. Like combat need axes and alot of ArP, and assassination need daggers and alot of haste. But when I said to the other rogue that he had to choose if he was to use dkp on daggers or axes he said he wanted to do both. First of all thats not fair to the rogue being assassination all the time. And its not fair for, say, feral druid and hunters who use ArP all the time ( if the rogue was combat one run, and got an ArP neck, he might have not used it when he was assassination, since ArP is crap for us, so it would not be fair for druids and hunters). When I told him to choose a specc, or he could not raid with us anymore, he got angry at me and went to see the guild master which is his real life friend. And the guild master took the other rogues party instead of the rogue class leader (me).

I am sorry for making this so long, but I really want you to know it all.

Why IE?
Its a life long dream.

I’d really like to join a guild I can be with a long time, and IE is a great guild for me, since I enjoy alot of raiding AND alot of social stuff. I also know a person there, Eëtion the new B-team tank. He is my lover boi. 

Last words
I bring fish feasts! :O

Also i’d like to mention something regarding my gear. First of all I would not have applied to the A-team if I knew I couldn’t handle it. I do play my class well and I do think I fit for the A-team. I am a really patient player, dont mind wipe nights at all, and I do not care much of gear. Gear is just a bonus, that will improve your dps/tanking/healing by bits. What really matters (imo) is how you play your character. Its not the size that matters, its how you use it ;)

Oh, and I also want to say that I play call of duty, modern warfare 2 aswell. Steam account name is "Creek111". So feel free to add me :D
« Last Edit: January 06, 2010, 12:12:18 am by Creek »
Where ma hatcha? Get to work on dem eggs!

January 05, 2010, 09:24:59 pm
Reply #1

Offline Snowié

• Former Member

Re: Creek, A-Team raid application
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2010, 09:24:59 pm »
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Creek <-

I assume is your armoury link, and your app seems nice but we have quite a few active raiding rogues atm and alot of VERY nice applications have been turned down recently because of the lack of space.

Also I suggest you maybe add paragraphing to that wall of text history, as it is a little hard to read.

January 05, 2010, 10:07:12 pm
Reply #2

Offline Grishnag

• Officer

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2010, 10:07:12 pm »
uhm that one rogue we had in our last 4 raids means we have quite a few rogues now?

i supose 1 is better then 0
"No matter where you go in life, Keep an eye out for Johnny the tackling Alzheimer patient" - Dr. Perry Cox
MAIM! KILL! BURN! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

January 05, 2010, 10:13:56 pm
Reply #3

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2010, 10:13:56 pm »
I have no idea what your working/not-working table means...

To me it looks like you start work at 19:15 every day :P
Now I run a tech website.

January 05, 2010, 10:24:57 pm
Reply #4

Offline Nachmanun

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2010, 10:24:57 pm »
Personal Information
My name is Henrik and I come from a little town called Nes I Ådal in Norway.

SO, DO YOU PLAY ALOT OF NES I ÅDAL?
SK?R DIG, SK?R DIG F?R FAN. SK?R DIG TILLS DU D?R.

January 06, 2010, 12:05:23 am
Reply #5

Offline Creek

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2010, 12:05:23 am »
Right, delling, i'll say it in another way.

When i'm not working, i'm online pretty much all the time.
And if I am working, i'm finished at 19:00. And home at 19:15.
The list of days and time, was to explain when I am online if i've been working that day. I see now that it can be alittle missguiding. :P

Also, a bird told me that you might have a rogue spot open soon. So I figured this was my best shot.

January 06, 2010, 12:06:26 am
Reply #6

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2010, 12:06:26 am »
Ah! OK, that makes more sense.

As you can see, another rogue also applied a few days ago.

It'll be up to Ale (and the other DPSers in the guild) which of you we pick up. Will let you know.

-D
Now I run a tech website.

January 06, 2010, 12:14:46 am
Reply #7

Offline Creek

• Guild Member

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2010, 12:14:46 am »
Awesome, cheers for the quick responses. :D

Also did a ToC25 with a few Iron Edge people not long ago, So at least you know i'm not a complete nab, woho!

January 06, 2010, 07:29:42 am
Reply #8

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2010, 07:29:42 am »
I know i recently just joined but i thought i slap in a good speech for this Norwegian bud here. Ever since i got Creek recruited in FFG he's been the most stable rogue, he turns up for every possible raid, he was one of our Top-dps'ers and a really good friend not to forget. Very social, and helpful guy!..
His daggers are always ready to chop and slice something.

Creek the "Greek" <3 he loves that (that was for the loverboi!:>)

I think I was born to tank.
Eetion/Fred/ET

January 06, 2010, 11:38:40 pm
Reply #9

Kilizion

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2010, 11:38:40 pm »
Was in a group with this guy for ToC 25 normal and he topped the metres and was one of the few people with a brain. Anyway good luck.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 03:49:48 am

Login with username, password and session length

257 Guests, 0 Users