Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Kashz - Hunter A-team application

January 09, 2010, 06:00:50 pm
Read 16035 times

Offline Kashz

• Vendor Trash

Kashz - Hunter A-team application
« on: January 09, 2010, 06:00:50 pm »
Personal Information

My name is Sacharias, I'm a 21 year old guy from Sweden. I'm currently taking a year off from work. I've been playing Wow more or less since the release. When I'm not playing wow i spend time with my friends or playing Heroes of Newerth. I have played all classes but mage to lvl 80 and raided with all of them. I have even been leveling characters for friends. My record is 3days 23h played from lvl 1-80 :)

Character Information

I play a Hunter named Kashz I currently play Marksman (7/57/7), but I also have a survival specc (2/15/54)

Previous raid experience:

Classic: Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, AQ20/40, Zul'gurub (including madness)

The Burning Crusade: Karazhan, Gruul's Lair. I played casual and didnt have much time for wow back then.

Wrath of the Lich King: Naxxramas, Obsidian Sanctum (+3d in 10/25), Malygos, Ulduar10/25, Trials of the Crusader 10/25, Grand Crusader 10/25 and ICC10/25 4 bosses so far 1 on 25man. I have experience from most of the ulduar hardmodes this since me and my friend shared a lock and I raided when he didnt have time or will to do it.

My gear is pretty ok only items that start to get outdated is my trikets. All this gear have I recieved by pugging ToC10/25 and ICC10 and it haven't been the smoothest runs in the history every day either :) but what can i say? patience is a virtue

I was the first full naxx 25 geared priest on Twilights Hammer :) and High Council who were No1 horde guild on the server were asking if I wanted to join. Like I said before I have played several characters and I dont have all achievements on every character.

Raiding

I can raid anytime a day due to my year off work :) would prefer that I get informed atleast 1 day before the raid.

Gaming (optional) and World Of Warcraft history

I started as a Druid (alliance) on the server bloodscalp, I was one of the dedicated few who kept going with the druid even though most peoples said "druids" suck etc. my first raid guild was NoSurrender which actually asked me if i wanted to join after i joined a Ubrs at lvl 56 with them as healer. they thought i did it well since i kept up with the hps from the lvl 60 priest who raided with us. we were back then one of the largest swedish guilds on wow and we started to clear MC and then procceed to BWL. I actually got my last 2k xp in MC :), we progressed pretty fast for being a casual guild aswell, we were actually not far behind the leading guild on the server :). After a almost a year or so did a free character transfer come from bloodscalp to the newstarted server Trollbane where whole NoSurrender migrated to due to bloodscalp was overpopulated and if u got a DC in raid u had to w8 like 20 mins to get in again. Tbh i would really like to give u the whole story from classic-Wotlk but I really dont remember all so it would just be a mess :) and hard for u to get the picture.

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?

I have been looking for a while for a good guild with nice raid times, I googled and asked around and now i finally found what im looking for. A guild with the possibility to raid alot :) and do some serious progress. I'm pretty tired of all the pugs where I probably been too patient. I've worked hard to get good raids going, but pretty much for no use since some ppls really dont listen and pretty much fucks it up.

What can I offer to Iron Edge?

Well im pretty much a skilled and dedicated player and I always bring consumables for raids, even does it for pugs. I am openminded, helpful. And have alot of raiding experience in my backpack :)

Last words?

Thank you for reading my application, and I hope you don't think my application is too short. Writing about myself have never been my strong side.

I hope you to hear from you soon.
Good regards!
Kashz

January 09, 2010, 06:08:10 pm
Reply #1

Offline Grishnag

• Officer

Re: Kashz - Hunter A-team application
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2010, 06:08:10 pm »
err... could you provide a armory link by any chance?
"No matter where you go in life, Keep an eye out for Johnny the tackling Alzheimer patient" - Dr. Perry Cox
MAIM! KILL! BURN! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

January 09, 2010, 06:10:22 pm
Reply #2

Offline Huntresa

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2010, 06:10:22 pm »
You forgot armory link, http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Kashz

Great app, good experience, good gear, only thing i can see is youre quite high on Hit, over hitcap actually and still specs 2%Hit in your MM spec, those 2 points could been placed elsewhere, unless you got some gear that you use but armory hasnt updated?
Also no Steady Shot glyph, its fixed if you didnt know and is a must for a MM Hunter.

Also if we would bring you in, you would be the 3rd hunter, meaning one of us should go Imp HM+HM Glyph for Extra Dps, would that be something you would be willing to do?
(Gives us around 250ish+ AP, only worth using with 3+ Hunters in the raid)
« Last Edit: January 09, 2010, 06:13:07 pm by Huntresa »

January 09, 2010, 06:11:37 pm
Reply #3

Offline Kashz

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2010, 06:11:37 pm »

January 09, 2010, 06:13:13 pm
Reply #4

Offline Kashz

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2010, 06:13:13 pm »
yes i know I am over hit cap and still have specced 2 points in the talent.. this due to i havent changed my specc yet. and yes im willing to specc for imp HM and ty for the tip about the glyph didnt know that.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2010, 06:15:47 pm by Kashz »

January 09, 2010, 06:39:54 pm
Reply #5

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2010, 06:39:54 pm »
gl
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

January 09, 2010, 08:05:10 pm
Reply #6

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2010, 08:05:10 pm »
So... you didn't raid in TBC because you were busy working?

When will you start working again? I guess that means you will quit raiding again?

-D
Now I run a tech website.

January 09, 2010, 08:10:12 pm
Reply #7

Offline Kashz

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2010, 08:10:12 pm »
hehe well I pretty much worked everyday and when i got back from work i just crashed on the sofa :D I will work alot less when i start work again :) but still its some months left until that comes in the picture aswell :)

January 09, 2010, 08:13:14 pm
Reply #8

Offline Grishnag

• Officer

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2010, 08:13:14 pm »
how much time exactly is some months?
other then that there is just one problem... YOU ARE A MALE BLOOD ELF WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!?!
"No matter where you go in life, Keep an eye out for Johnny the tackling Alzheimer patient" - Dr. Perry Cox

January 09, 2010, 08:17:56 pm
Reply #9

Offline Kashz

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2010, 08:17:56 pm »
Well I have just started my year off so its quite some month :) and to answer the 2nd question... I only play female as caster :) how often do u see female hunters IRL :) tbh

January 09, 2010, 08:23:51 pm
Reply #10

Offline Galtez

• Guild Member

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2010, 08:23:51 pm »
better to be sexy blood elf then ugly stinking orc  ;D
Failure is not an option, its the path to decay

January 09, 2010, 08:24:19 pm
Reply #11

Offline Grishnag

• Officer

« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2010, 08:24:19 pm »
how often do you see a gay hunter in real life? :)

i aint no orc... shows how much you know!

also
better to be sexy blood elf then ugly stinking orc  ;D
male blood elfs arent sexy
« Last Edit: January 09, 2010, 08:26:13 pm by Grishnag »

January 09, 2010, 08:26:07 pm
Reply #12

Offline Kashz

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2010, 08:26:07 pm »
well dont know if there is many gay hunters but there is some hunters that love their guns more than their wife...

January 09, 2010, 08:29:15 pm
Reply #13

Offline Grishnag

• Officer

« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2010, 08:29:15 pm »
so uhm to repeat dell's question, when do you start working again? and if so are you still able to have 80% attendance?

January 09, 2010, 08:36:40 pm
Reply #14

Offline Kashz

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2010, 08:36:40 pm »
well since the raid times work really fine since i will work 06.00-16.00 and that will be from 1st september, so yes i will be able to have 80% attendance... whould most likely have 100%.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2010, 08:41:28 pm by Kashz »

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 06:47:43 am

Login with username, password and session length

273 Guests, 1 User
mortos