Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 sheikone - shammy application

January 12, 2010, 12:00:43 pm
Reply #15

Offline Sheikone

• Former Member

Re: sheikone - shammy application
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2010, 12:00:43 pm »
Bonus points for the use of 'italicized'!

thought that i saw a question mark at the end and not "!"

January 12, 2010, 01:45:56 pm
Reply #16

Offline Kocian

• Former Member

« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2010, 01:45:56 pm »
I don't know why, but I think he is better than his gear. Maybe couse of the same background (studies, cs etc..)

I don't really understand few things,
 1.; You are and were resto now and in tbc. Why do you think engi is good for you? I don't see how can use that as useful as the other proffesions (jwelc., inscription bs)?
 2.; Your gems as sparrow said are colorful. Why don't you choose one for your game style? Mine is same but just becouse I am really near to my haste cap. You are far away from that.
 3.; You didn't use the socket bonus of your feet (5sp) but 4 spirit in your belt? W I think you were just to lazy to think about it a bit. You just got a item and put a gem on it, what you thought in than moment. You don't have a "vision" about your future gear.

Your talent is perfect, i think. No healing way means you like the way to heal like me. I don't really like your totem, but it is personal thing. New one is better.

Your gear is suck, but you can do something in our progress at least in the way to Prof. Putri and TOC HC. You you can get good gear in a week or 2.

January 12, 2010, 02:34:52 pm
Reply #17

Offline Sheikone

• Former Member

« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2010, 02:34:52 pm »
1:When i was levelup my character didnt know so much about proffesions.i was miner and
engineer.Then,when i start to read stuffs and be more serious in WOW i pick enchanting and delete mining.Then i try to find something to not delete enginering and i saw that
Head piece in TBC was awesome before BT/SWP.Then i quit and when i start to play again
i saw that Hyperspeed accelators for gloves is very good imo so dont try to get another
proffesion.(like jc for about 34 haste gems,i think that i can balance with HA which gives 340 HR for 12 sec and i got it again in 48sec back.

2:About my haste rating:When i use [Ephemeral Snowflake] i got 1k+ HR for 20 secs and when this expired then i use my Hyperspeed Acceleators and got 1k HR again for 12 secs then (As troll) i use my berseking and got again not the same but faster casting than before.I got 600 HR only for 50secs and then my trinkets are back(but not berseking due to 3min CD).For this reason,i think that my 600HR with current gear is enough.

3:Hmm,about boots and waist you are right.I didnt got this waist when i took boots tbh but it is my fault which i didnt look that.The only thing that i must do is to change the sockets,+20HR goes to waist and +12SP/5MP5 goes to boots.I think that i got a fairly vision about my future gear because 245+ items give more HR so i will change some of gems to balance SP and HR.

About my totem,if i got near 3k SP like you then ofc i dont need this totem and riptide's totem is better,but with this my SP goes near to 3k(with totems).

thats my opinion :)

January 13, 2010, 09:36:29 pm
Reply #18

Offline Sparrowhawk

• Guild Member

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2010, 09:36:29 pm »
I'm going to deny this application. You have way too bad gear and experience and we don't need 3rd shaman that much at the moment.

January 14, 2010, 04:46:59 pm
Reply #19

Offline Sheikone

• Former Member

« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2010, 04:46:59 pm »
ok ty for ur time.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 02:24:27 am

Login with username, password and session length

152 Guests, 0 Users