Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 DAEMONE CD RAIDER

January 15, 2010, 07:38:47 pm
Read 5419 times

Offline Daemone

• Community Member

DAEMONE CD RAIDER
« on: January 15, 2010, 07:38:47 pm »
Dear Iron Edge, This is my application and i hope you enjoy reading it( 3rd Btw:O)

First of all im sure your wondering what a cm raider is:) Well its a cataclysm mascot!( If those even exist..which they dont..well i guess ill be unique:))

Anyway lets move on to the actual application part( First impressions are what count,well guess i missed that benefit then:()

Personal Information

General Information( Here i tell you stuff about myself)

InGame Name: Daemone

Real Life Name: Yiannis

Age 31

Ingame Information

Class: Ima Hunter and A Durid(80alt)

My Spec: I have 2 specs a markmanship that im using for pvp and a missclicked/misstalentedsurvival spec im using for pve..Will prolly also go full Marks for pve once I get the gear/arp

My Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&cn=Daemone
Yes..Gear on it is jackshit..trying to improve it bit by bit though . Attempting to get some items from TOC25 and have my eye on a certain boe chest from ICC 25man Log on Delling grr!

Professions: Ima JC and Enchanting for the best possible advantages to my character.Also there cool.

Raiding

As I am not actually applying to be a fully fledged raider I don’t think this section has any/much importance but adding it anyway

Raid times are non applicable at the moment..Can raid on Tuesdays/Wednesdays/Fridays/Weekends but its not certain and cant commit to it yet.

Wow History

I started playing wow at the release of TBC in 2007-January.I originally started playing a mage and got him to level 40 before rerolling hunter on Dunemaul due to some Real friends playing here…As the year got on my friends quit playing and I continued my journey to 70 on my own. As soon as I managed to get to 70 sometimes in S2 I started doing some casual pve and pvp.. In S3 I did some arena and got to 1950 on mage.. Sometime at the end of S3 I joined RM and raided casually until Black Temple with the final reason of downing Illidan.
In WOTLK I wasn’t really active in raiding with the height of my raiding prowess before stopping being OS 10 3D( Mind you It was when ulduar was out so not that great..)
After that I quit for about 6 months and came back on the 20th of December.. In that time I managed to raid TOC/Onyxia but that’s it.

Gaming History

I started playing games back when I was at University when I first bought a computer.. At that time the games I played seemed imba such as starctaft and warcraft 2..and I guess they still are:) . After that I progressed to WC3 and started playing various FPS such as CS1.6. Recently I have started playing HON and DAO both of which are great games but are sidelined at the moment.(still playing some hon though.)( I haven’t included WOW since that seems obvious but ohwell)

What can I Offer to Iron Edge

I can offer a Active and Serious Raider who will always be on time for raids whether they are farm or progress , Epics come second and Above all is the guild as a whole( LOL)
I can actually offer a fun and jolly player who likes to joke around and generally is in a happy mood. Also I won’t only be here for the epic ride but can assist in things such as BG’S or Heroics!

Why I would like to join the guild that is Iron Edge

I Would like to join Iron Edge because it is undeniable in terms of both progress, social activity and failtopics the No.1 Guild On Dunemaul! I believe it could offer me more than what I ever wanted in WoW. Also I think it is a unique opportunity to be able to join a guild that not only has Excellent Progress With 2 GROUPS but also a non-elitish/lollish community

Last Words

Hope you enjoy my application and HAILOL!

January 15, 2010, 08:07:17 pm
Reply #1

Offline Daemone

• Community Member

Re: DAEMONE CD RAIDER
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2010, 08:07:17 pm »
Once again i forgot some things..gonna update them when i got the time

January 15, 2010, 09:13:41 pm
Reply #2

Offline Cojche

• Guild Member

• ALPHA AS FUCK

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2010, 09:13:41 pm »
You are just unlucky.  :(
High functioning sociopath.

January 15, 2010, 09:57:22 pm
Reply #3

Offline Ildlar

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2010, 09:57:22 pm »
You have virtually been in every guild on the server. Why is it that you cant be in one place for too long?
I do remember you back from RM and in this case Im not too sure its a good thing.

January 16, 2010, 03:00:00 am
Reply #4

Offline Supremacy

• Former Member

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2010, 03:00:00 am »
Isent his gear like... freebees from Blizz? (Just wondering)

Nice gems on dem pans!

Seams crazy to me, tho thats how we want em here in good ol' IE!

gl!

"Some rise by sin, and some by virtue fall"

January 16, 2010, 03:23:20 am
Reply #5

Kilizion

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2010, 03:23:20 am »
You have about 4 pieces of gear you may want to improve before applying to the b raid at least! And do your research next time, as we have about 4 hunters  already, with 1 usually sitting out. Anyway, good luck.

January 16, 2010, 05:50:52 am
Reply #6

Offline Daemone

• Community Member

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2010, 05:50:52 am »
Yes i know my gear sucks..alot..If you actually read all my apply youll see as im applying as a mascot/friend until Cataclysm because i do not have the gear...(Gems on Legs were actually BIS 6 months ago!)

January 16, 2010, 04:52:41 pm
Reply #7

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2010, 04:52:41 pm »
6 months ago! Woo! Mages should still be wearing T5 damnit!
Now I run a tech website.

January 16, 2010, 05:33:42 pm
Reply #8

Offline Daemone

• Community Member

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2010, 05:33:42 pm »
Well i did quit until the 23rd of december;)

January 16, 2010, 05:58:19 pm
Reply #9

Offline Sterk

• Former Member

« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2010, 05:58:19 pm »
I do remember you back from RM and in this case Im not too sure its a good thing.

Indeed, he belongs in Ikari or The Achievers imo. Unless he's allready paid them a visit.

-Buff

January 16, 2010, 06:06:53 pm
Reply #10

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2010, 06:06:53 pm »
You know it's bad when RM are complaining...
Now I run a tech website.

January 16, 2010, 06:42:58 pm
Reply #11

Offline Ino

• Guild Member

• ლ(ಠ_ಠლ

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2010, 06:42:58 pm »
Being called a guildhopper and has quit recently doesn't help either!

January 16, 2010, 07:20:49 pm
Reply #12

Offline Sterk

• Former Member

« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2010, 07:20:49 pm »
Well as far as i remember we kicked him for making pug raids and ninjaing his needs, or somewhat. Old stuff, but kind shows what he represents.

« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 07:48:22 pm by Sterk »

January 16, 2010, 07:55:28 pm
Reply #13

Offline Daemone

• Community Member

« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2010, 07:55:28 pm »
Dont want to contradict you or anything..But even though it "Clearly shows i Ninjad there".. Whenever i made those 60 runs they where dont for a reason such as Leaf From Molten Core/Head of Onyxia.Clearly stated at start of run and while looking for members.

January 17, 2010, 01:14:44 am
Reply #14

Offline Ildlar

• Guild Member

« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2010, 01:14:44 am »
Would you pls comment on the guild jumping?

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 03:14:50 am

Login with username, password and session length

218 Guests, 0 Users