Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Narwlol, DK dps, B raid application.

January 18, 2010, 08:59:22 pm
Read 6123 times

Offline Narw

• Guild Member

Narwlol, DK dps, B raid application.
« on: January 18, 2010, 08:59:22 pm »
Personal Information

Hello guys! I’m Szymon I live in Poland and I’m  here to steal your cars! Ok, joke, im here to get guild invite and gain your trust, then I take care about cars. And now a bit more seriously. I’m 25 years old, finished my sociology studies bout 2 months ago and currently unemployed. Apart of playing wow I like to watch football and drink a bit of beer from time to time. Not the most interesting person in the world, I know.

Character Information
I will apply here on my DK, here is the armory http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&cn=Narwlol (i will relog in my pve gear and hope armory updated when you are reading this)

As you see the raiding history isn’t amazing, but that’s mostly because I’ve spend most of WotLK raiding on my priest (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&cn=Narw), but I guess its time to move along and start raiding on character I actually enjoy playing on with more.

If you are afraid that I do not know tactic for some encounter, don’t be (ohh well, I wont be able to go flawless on Yogg’s Brain insides, that would be it). Playing priest gave me loads of time to see other ppl mistakes and behaviors, and melee playstyle isn’t exactly rocket science. My gear isn’t exactly perfect, im aware of that (I never seen single pve boots drop on my DK, that’s why I use what I was able to obtain from arena,). A bit too much hit you can see on armory come from fact I was testing different build and 2p T10 set bonus so had to gem  hit. I plan to raid as unholy since I always played unholy (apart of some 2-3 days respecs to see how blood and frost works) and lucky for me unholy seems to be the most competitive dps spec atm so I hope that wont be a problem. I have also pretty okay tanking gear, but I wont lie – I’m not good tank.

Raiding

Your raiding times fit me perfectly.

Gaming (optional) and World Of Warcraft history

The other mmo I played was Lineage 2, was funny game and all but way too much grinding for me. WoW I started playing around 2 years ago I guess, my friends that quited L2 recommended me this game and from that time I become total wow addict. In TBC i was totally casual, pvping mostly on my cute priesty (now it looks like a frog  thanks to Blizzard design team but I’m not here to complain about that!), KZ was max pve content I ever saw, didn’t set up feet in any 25 man raid. Reason was erm, my computer that times was really antic, so I had like 5-6 fps. When WotLK started I got new comp and decided to give a shot to raiding and joined So What with few of friends. So I saw tiresome Naxx runs, most of Ulduar hardmodes  and endless Anub HC wipes. Was in So What for whole expansion (apart of 2 months break when I had to make a break due to lack of  time/real life issues.). So I think I can say I’m a loyal player, but its time to move along.

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?

I know how your raids look and I would like to take a part in em. I’m applying to B raid to have a chance of raiding current content with good players and without risking endless wiping for 10 achievment points. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t mind wiping and chasing kill’s, but too much is too much. I also do believe I will fit into your community. I don’t deny that chance to play with people I know for long time also have a factor in me applying here. Also as you know, Iron Edge have kinda reputation on server, I would like to help you with keeping it!

What can I offer to Iron Edge?

I offer dedicated and skilled player who will always come prepared for raids (had like 90% raiding attendance in last 3-4 months in my previous guild). I think I have a sense of humor that will fit into the group and well, I hope I will give you some laughts too.

Last words?

Well, sorry for mistakes and typos in this apply, Poland isn’t really well know for flawless education system. Hope you give me a chance.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 09:04:37 pm by narw »

January 18, 2010, 09:04:48 pm
Reply #1

Offline Snowié

• Former Member

Re: Narwlol, DK dps, B raid application.
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2010, 09:04:48 pm »

January 18, 2010, 09:13:55 pm
Reply #2

Offline Narw

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2010, 09:13:55 pm »
Does that image tells "yes guys he is awesome and you should totally get him into B raid!"?

January 18, 2010, 09:26:53 pm
Reply #3

Offline Supremacy

• Former Member

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2010, 09:26:53 pm »
He is a good friend (In Game) of Staramajka... sooo think gooooooood about it xD

"Some rise by sin, and some by virtue fall"

January 18, 2010, 10:19:41 pm
Reply #4

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2010, 10:19:41 pm »
Yes please!
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

January 18, 2010, 11:10:46 pm
Reply #5

Offline bye

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2010, 11:10:46 pm »
Skiller, real raider, one of the best DK's on the horde side both pvp and pve wise, will not fail at moving, will not fuck and blow the raid up on anything, guaranteed top 3 dps on most fights, a part of my 10 man raid and a good friend.

I know I am a new guy or whatever and he's my friend but we want him, we need him.
Top raider material with desire to join our ranks, more people like this is something B raid (or any raid for that matter) wants to take and to keep.
Players like this one will help make a B raid into a strong competitive raiding enviroment while still being casuals on paper and by hours logged.
I don't know what weight my voice has at this point (probably minor or none) but it's a strong YES.
“I do not aim with my hand; he who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
I aim with my eye.
I do not shoot with my hand; he who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
I shoot with my mind.”

January 19, 2010, 12:39:31 am
Reply #6

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2010, 12:39:31 am »
Zyd!
Now I run a tech website.

January 19, 2010, 01:03:22 am
Reply #7

Kilizion

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2010, 01:03:22 am »
What's better than one Death Knight? Two Death Knights! Seen you play, you seem good. A new friend for Demnogonis to play with! Good luck with your application!

January 19, 2010, 01:09:55 am
Reply #8

Offline Intrinsic

• Guild Member

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2010, 01:09:55 am »
Looks good to me  :D

January 19, 2010, 01:23:08 am
Reply #9

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2010, 01:23:08 am »
Aeon Edge - now with awesome raiders.
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

January 19, 2010, 01:55:49 am
Reply #10

Offline Snowié

• Former Member

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2010, 01:55:49 am »
Fine narw I'll put in my word :P

Great guy, cool sense of humour and cares about his class (paid 14k for that silly weapon in GDKP).

Specs are top and would make a great addition to the B team.

Good luck bro (fatty)

January 19, 2010, 02:55:34 am
Reply #11

Offline Grilldyret

• Officer

« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2010, 02:55:34 am »
Damn, looks like we'll have to start doing some serious planning for sitting out-rotation with all these people! We only have one DK at this time, so another one shouldn't hurt.. I know you're able to pull off nice DPS, done some raiding with you here and there.

You know people in the guild, and you're still not scared to apply, which is a good thing! Might be bad from a purely psychological point of view, but hey!
I kind of bailed when Hug wanted me to sit and wait for him to do ulduar 10 tonight and talk about applications later, so we haven't actually gone over this, but I want you!

January 19, 2010, 07:47:44 am
Reply #12

Offline Yoica

• Officer

« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2010, 07:47:44 am »
This guy has my vote! Done a couple of weekly raid/daily randoms dps races with him and we're about even.

January 19, 2010, 01:36:47 pm
Reply #13

Offline Mouseh

• Guild Member

• srs mouse is srs

« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2010, 01:36:47 pm »
Hey kurwa!

I planned to write an essay about how awesome player Narw is, but after seeing all the comments (especially bye's - Baains) felt like theres no need at all. After all, no one knows Narw better than Byee, they been playing together since forever (lineage 2 times).

So, +vouch from me.

"Leela's experiencing the greatest joy a woman can feel: worshiping some low-life jerk."

Bender, Futurama

January 19, 2010, 05:06:33 pm
Reply #14

Offline Narw

• Guild Member

« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2010, 05:06:33 pm »
Zyd!

I dont honestly know why you think Poland have anything to do with Jews anymore. I dont think i ve met more then 3 in my whole life in this country. Ohh well, when i was on trip to Auschwitz i maybe saw loads of em but they were visitors from other countries.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 06:26:17 am

Login with username, password and session length

152 Guests, 0 Users