Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Iamsloth Holy Paladin B raid

February 08, 2010, 03:15:35 am
Read 6191 times

Offline Klondyke

• Guild Member

Iamsloth Holy Paladin B raid
« on: February 08, 2010, 03:15:35 am »
Personal Information

Hello fellow Iron Edgers. My name is Mattias Olsson. I'm 19 years young and I live in a little town in Sweden called Östersund.
At the moment I am studying at the local university as a political science student. But I will only do this until the summer and after that I have no idea what i will do. Probably get a job or something.
On my spare time i do enjoy playing football, Computers and hang with my buddies. Another thing i enjoy to do when i got spare time is to talk long walks in snow.
I live in an appartement with my cat, Optimus. Fatwhale used to live here but he don't like me anymore and moved out :(

Character Information

Now to my character! My character is called Iamsloth and she is a Bloodelf Paladin. She has a Holy specc as main specc and retribution as offspecc. She enjoy being Holy over retri as she thinks its more exciting and fun to heal then to hurt people/creatures. Her turn ons are long fights with intense healing and tanks without paper armor. Her turn offs is mana burn ( priests !) and tanks with paper armor (Grimmjow).

Here is a link to her armory profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&cn=Iamsloth

She has a holy/retri specc at the moment but is thinking about changing it to a holy/prot specc because its a raid saviour.
She is also currently working on her proffesions wich will be Blacksmithing and Jewelcrafting as its the best raiding proffesions.

Raiding

When i was young in the start of World of Warcraft i used to raid 6-7 days a week. During the years my spare time has shrunk and my raiding days have became less frequent. So for the time being i can raid 2-3 days a week during evenings ( 19:30 - 00:00) without coming late and that would suit the b raid just perfectly.

More specific times:

Mondays: Whenever required
Tuesdays: Whenever required
Wednesdays: Free after 20:00
Thursdays: Free after 22:00
Fridays: Free after 22:00/never
Saturday: Whenever required if not clubbing
Sundays: Free before 19:00 and after 22:00

Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays i have football trainings. I play in the reserve team of my club wich is not as serious as i used to play last year. I do occasionally play with the first squad, but would not make me miss raids as i wouldnt train with them on mondays and tuesdays.
When the summer comes it may happend that i have a football match on a monday or tuesday evening. But most matches is played during the weekends.

Gaming (optional) and World Of Warcraft history:

I started my computer playing with counter strike 1.6. I played this alot during my young days until blackfail introduced me to the World of Warcraft. I started to play World of Warcraft 15 of april, 2005. My first character was my Dwarf Hunter called Ooll on Shadowmoon. I lvld it to level 60 and then a free migration to the awesome server of Drak'thul came up. Me and my friends took it and we ended up on that server for the rest of vanilla WoW. The first guild i were in was called " Knights of Valhalla" and we cleared Molten Core and up to Firemaw in Blackwing lair. When that guild falled apart i joined another guild on the same server called " Wagamana". I ended up playing the rest of vanilla in that guild and we cleared Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, Zul'gurub, Onyxia, AQ20, AQ40 up to C'thun and Razuvious in Naxxramas40.

When Burning Crusade came up the guild disbaned and people went different ways. I ended up on Frostmane with my hunter, leveled it to level 70 and realized i would like to play a warrior instead. I started level my warrior and power leveled it to 70. I was on the hunt for a guild on my warrior but got no responses from Frostmane guilds. Lucklie a free migration from Frostmane came up to the server called Burning Blade and i took it. I found a guild on that server called " Revenant", wich i joined and became officer and main tank in. We cleared Karazhan, Gruul's Lair, Serpentshrine to Vashj and Void reaver in Tempest keep. When the summer kicked in that guild disbaned as many people stopped playing for the summer and the people that did not stop wanted to raid and left. When the guild disbaned i joined a guild on Burning Blade called " Saints". In Saints i was not playing my warrior as they did not need one. During the time of "Revenant" i lvled a Shaman wich i came to raid with in "Saints".
In Saints we cleared Karazhan, Gruul's Lair, Serpentshrine Caverns, Tempest Keep, Mount Hyjal and Black Temple ( after nerf). We did never get the chance to raid Sunwell as Wotlk kicked in before we got a honest chance.

When Wotlk came me, niggerwhale and some other in real life friends decided to start a guild with only us, a awesome 10 man guild. We all lvled our chars, i was a shaman, and started to gear up. We cleared naxxramas pretty fast and then alot of people in the guild either quit or wanted to raid 25 man instances to. So that guild split up as a pair of tight jeans during a dance rutin. I then joined a guild called Suit Up. With that guild I raided Naxxramas 10/25, Sartharion 10/25, Malygos 10/25, Ulduar 10/25 up to Iron council. After a while i got pretty fed up with this guild as the officers were douches. After that I got a msn message saying Revenant was coming back from the dead. I rushed over to that server and lvled my warrior to play with them. We cleared as much as the Suit Up guild did and when the summer came, we disbaned, again. After that Me and Flatwhale decided to make apply's to Iron Edge to see if we could get lucky. Blackwhale got accepted to the b raid and i joined as a social:D After that i have been in this guild spamming your channels, leveling alot of alts and doing pugs with my many chars.
If i take all my shared experience with my chars i have cleared Naxxramas 10/25, Sartharion 10/25, Malygos 10/25, Ulduar 10 up to yogg and 25 up to general, ToC 10/25, ToGC 10 and 25 up to twins, ICC 10 first wing and festergut, ICC 25 up to saurfang.

That was the short version of my WoW and gaming life.

Why do you want to join Iron Edge:

I like the people in Iron Edge and I like the community, So i wouldnt like to leave it. The 2 days a week the b raid is raiding suits my personal life perfect.

What can I offer to Iron Edge:

I can offer a Paladin that always comes prepered and read up on tactics. I do not mind wiping on bosses as i think progressing through new instances is the fun with this game. Plus that I am a social person that likes to chat. I am also friends with Blackwhale and Supremacy and they can teach my paladin stuff if i got questions.

Last words:

My favourite Pokémon is Snorlax.

He is fat, lazy and likes to sleep. Wich makes him the ultimate Pokémon.
Im so Hot!

February 08, 2010, 03:21:32 am
Reply #1

Offline Blackwhale

• Guild Member

Re: Iamsloth Holy Paladin B raid
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2010, 03:21:32 am »
Despite what people think of him, he is a good player and a decent guy. I think that within a coupe of weeks he can contrinute alot to the Braid.. he just lack some gear
If pluto isnt a planet because its a dwarf, does that mean dwarfs aint people?

February 08, 2010, 03:46:38 am
Reply #2

Kilizion

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2010, 03:46:38 am »
If he doesn't get hacked, or emo rage quit, he has my vote.

Also: Fucking Blackwhale.

February 08, 2010, 11:23:40 am
Reply #3

Offline Shannaro

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2010, 11:23:40 am »

and tanks with paper armor (Grimmjow).

Fucking hell, now you gonna start with that too -.-?
FUCKIGN BLACKWHALE AND B RAID, I WON'T TANK ANYMORE! :(

Give him a chance, he might be good.
Btw, are't you playing football? Don't you have practice or something?
« Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 11:27:21 am by Shannaro »
DELLING SAID I COULDN'T HAVE MORE GIFS!
I AM RAMBO!! \o/
BICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPS!

February 08, 2010, 11:25:20 am
Reply #4

Offline Yoica

• Officer

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2010, 11:25:20 am »
Fucking Blackwhale

February 08, 2010, 12:17:18 pm
Reply #5

Offline Narco

• Officer

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2010, 12:17:18 pm »
Fucking Blackwhale.

February 08, 2010, 12:34:08 pm
Reply #6

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2010, 12:34:08 pm »
This is becoming a nasty gangbang, are you all fucking Blackwhale?

Bears like alts!

February 08, 2010, 12:52:07 pm
Reply #7

Offline Blackwhale

• Guild Member

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2010, 12:52:07 pm »
Join the fun grax!
If pluto isnt a planet because its a dwarf, does that mean dwarfs aint people?

February 08, 2010, 01:32:40 pm
Reply #8

Offline Cojche

• Guild Member

• ALPHA AS FUCK

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2010, 01:32:40 pm »
Personal Information

Character Information

Now to my character! My character is called Iamsloth and she is a Bloodelf Paladin. She has a Holy specc as main specc and retribution as offspecc. She enjoy being Holy over retri as she thinks its more exciting and fun to heal then to hurt people/creatures.

That's not normal...

Fucking Dispellwhale!
High functioning sociopath.

February 08, 2010, 01:50:41 pm
Reply #9

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2010, 01:50:41 pm »
Join the fun grax!

I do kinda miss your sexual offers during raids back when I was a pretty belf too :)

Bears like alts!

February 08, 2010, 03:44:35 pm
Reply #10

Offline Yoica

• Officer

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2010, 03:44:35 pm »
On a more serious note. His gear isn't super but neither is it horrible and from what I've seen during his stint as a DK is that he knows how to play.

What I'm more worried at your dedication to one character. How long will you enjoy playing a paladin until you want to lvl/gear another character?

February 08, 2010, 03:49:09 pm
Reply #11

Offline Klondyke

• Guild Member

« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2010, 03:49:09 pm »
as from now i wont play my other chars except for daylie heroic for frost emblems, to buy primordial saronite to my pala.

and occasionally on my DK as PvP with fatwhale.

Im so Hot!

February 08, 2010, 04:46:34 pm
Reply #12

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2010, 04:46:34 pm »
Gets my approval, if he starts using a proper naming scheme for his characters.
Now I run a tech website.

February 08, 2010, 04:47:51 pm
Reply #13

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2010, 04:47:51 pm »
Hasn't been a week since Blackwhale told me you only wanted to play your mage and everything else was boring..
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

February 08, 2010, 05:14:22 pm
Reply #14

Offline Klondyke

• Guild Member

« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2010, 05:14:22 pm »
and me and blackwhale is the same person? he knows exactly what i think and wants...
Im so Hot!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 05:08:09 am

Login with username, password and session length

91 Guests, 0 Users