Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 B-raid Application!!

February 14, 2010, 06:56:50 pm
Read 1911 times

Offline Futuredd

• Vendor Trash

B-raid Application!!
« on: February 14, 2010, 06:56:50 pm »
Personal Information

Hello there Iron Edge! I am Futured and I live in the northern part of Sweden. I am 17 years old and I like to do all kinds of stuffs, things like hanging out with my RL-friends aswell as playing all sorts of computer games. I take my studies as a highly placed priority. I am a very nice guy, I love speaking with people from various contries in-game, Skype, Ventrilo etc.

Character Information

I've played on my Warrior my whole life, however I've done a race change from an orc to undead. My gear can be shown here: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Futured

I've been DPS all from the start, I never liked tanking (Yes I know, most guilds prefer Protection warriors) I guess I haven't been following the stream ^^

Raiding

My availability to attend to the raids is unsure, it all depends on how much work I've got to do. However at the days I can attend when work isn't blocking my way, I should be able to play until like 22:40.

So instead of drawing up a schedule, I could say that I can attend to every raid and stay until 22:40 (Don't ask me why the specific time). But this also depends on the pile with work of mine.

Gaming and World Of Warcraft history

My time in World of Warcraft started when a RL friend of mine gave me a tip to start playing. The reason why I just ended up on Dunemaul was because he was/is playing on dunemaul. The best part is, the reason why I choosed to be a Warrior was all by mistake! I had entered my name and I forgot to change class. I don't know what class I would've picked if I hadn't done what I did. I guess fate made me to be Warrior..

I started playing when TBC was out, and I started of doing PuGs ofcourse and edventually I joined a guild, Dreamers. I were in that guild for about 1.5 year and left due to the Game Masters behaviour against his players (I do notwrite this to flame Dreamers). Anyway, we raided all the way from Karazhan to Black Temple. We may have progressed a bit slow, but it was all worth it I guess. After leaving Dreamers I joined a guild called Animosity (this happend during WOTLK.) We raided Sarth 3d, Naxx, EoE etc. It was a great guild with awesome progressing, and they were Sweedes like myself! Edventually the guild disbanded all because the Guild Leaders (2) didn't have time to lead the guild anymore, and noone wanted to take on the responsibility to lead it.

After Animositys disbanding I decided to quit (or atleast take a break from WoW.) I didn't play WoW for about 11 months when I started playing again. I started farming as everyone else in the heroics, and I joined another guild called Resolute. They were friendly and it wasn't much of a raiding guild, more like a social/somtimes-raiding guild. We did mostly ICC and sometimes ToC (10-man). After a while I wanted more, so I applied to Equilibrium as a B-raider which was very new to them. I was in EQ for about 2-3 weeks when they decided to drop the idea with B-raid. The leader of B-raid had stopped playing, and noone wanted to lead it.

As for now, I'm guildless and I'm doing PuGs once in a while and just looking for a good raiding guild :)

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?

Well mainly because I want to raid. Getting items isn't much of a priority to me, I just love the rush of a boss encounter and I love playing with friendly players. I also want to join because I have 2 friends in the guild, and also because I love making progress. So you could say I'm a patient guy who wouldn't leave just because of wiping! Let's just say, been there done that!

What can I offer to Iron Edge?

I can offer a nice, crazy and sometimes a little to "happy/maniacly-lauging mood!"
And hopefully I can live up to the standards of what the B-raid is looking for, so I guess I could offer good DPS and also a really nice guy who loves to help out and/or just hang out!

Last words?

Hai Wicca and Therash ^^ <3

February 14, 2010, 07:53:46 pm
Reply #1

Offline Sertth

• Former Member

• Sertth - Fury Warrior

Re: B-raid Application!!
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2010, 07:53:46 pm »
You r using the wrong meta, which we mentioned on these forums earlier on many melee applicaitons so im not gonna link it again. also u r missing Arp soft cap with (23 more Arp to be precise). which can be fixed with changing one of STR gems into Arp.

You also have lots of expertise but i assume you dont have any weapon to replace one of the ramaladnis, actually worse weapons like claymore would benefit better cos overcapped hit is a gain in terms of dps but overcapped expertise is a total loss.

Both emblem of triumph items u got (neck and finger)  are wrong, even if u r not hitcapped agi ones are better which in your case around 320 hit rating they are much more better.

We raid on mondays and tuesdays from 20:30 to 00:00 server time. Why do we get a unstabile raider who needs to leave early even if he can join that day?

Sertth - B Raid Fury Warrior

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 08:32:48 am

Login with username, password and session length

92 Guests, 0 Users