Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Cross Realm Fury Warrior - Rayray

February 17, 2010, 07:01:51 pm
Read 3404 times

Offline Rayman

• Vendor Trash

Cross Realm Fury Warrior - Rayray
« on: February 17, 2010, 07:01:51 pm »
Name: Rayman Cann
Nationality: British
Email- Raymancan_1@hotmail.com

Character Name: Rayray
Realm: Burning Blade (Broken Realm)
Race: Orc Female (Racial Passive - Blood Fury)
Class: Warrior, Spec: Fury (19/52/0)
Armoury Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Blade&cn=Rayray

Main Spec: Fury
My Talents & Glyphs have all been optimised to the max of my ability. I refer to http://elitistjerks.com/f81/ for most things, i.e. Gems, Enchants and Theorycrafting. I can happily explain why I’ve gemmed and enchanted each item of my gear. I also have Blacksmithing and Jewelcrafting maxed for maximum DPS.
Gems: I’ve gemmed full ARP at the moment to reach the cap I’m sitting on around 99.60% with buff (ARP Food & Flask). Ones I’ve got 100% ARP without buffs I’ll start gemming Str/Crit and use Attack Power Flask etc.

Secondary Spec: Prot
I have a protection set, but it’s not that good. Mostly gear score 225/232. It could be used to tank 10 mans at best. I don’t mind tanking 10 mans but I wouldn’t be comfortable going protection main spec, it’s mainly to get into heroics faster.

World of Warcraft History, Guild History and Progress.
I started playing World of Warcraft at the start of The Burning Crusade even then I was playing very little and was raiding very little due to work. I raided Kara, Grull, Maggy, KT and SSC throughout the Burning Crusade. The release of the Wrath of the Lich King I was excited, and due to more spare time i started raiding hardcore, my first guild was GodMode, we cleared Naxx, Sath and Mally and started on Ulduar. GodMode was disbanded a few months after the Ulduar Patch. This was mainly caused by a lack of members and low population on the server. Damage Control was the second guild I joined, with a few of the core members of GodMode, Damage Control was one of the top guild on the server at the time and we got Horde 1st on Mimiron, Vezax, Yogg (Pre nerf), and Horde 1st hardmode kills of Flame Levi, XT, Hodir, Thorim. About 4 weeks after ToC released the guild leader and a few of the officer quit the game due to personal reasons. Week after the guild leader left the guild went downhill and ended up disbanding. A few weeks later Dystopia was formed, it was a merge from a few top horde guilds on the server, made because individually most were struggling. We killed 4/5 in TOGC, and became one of the top horde guilds on the server. Currently in ICC we've got a 25man progress of 9/12, closest attempt on BQL is 1% enrage. Dystopia is now falling apart, a lot of the core raiders have stopped playing even the one that records world of logs, and due to that we haven’t been progressing at all.

Brief Summary of Progress.
25man - Icecrown Citadel 9/12
ToGC 4/5
Ulduar Hardmodes 5/9
10man - Icecrown Citadel 10/12
ToGC 5/5
Ulduar Hardmodes 9/9 + Algalon

What can I offer to Iron Edge?
I will bring mature and professional attitude towards the guild and while I am raiding. I am always punctual on raids which shows my passion for the game. While raiding I am always serious and I give 100% every time I play. I am also very dedicated to moving up in the ranking, and I think I will be able to do that with your guild, I am a team player and I will help where it is needed. I can contribute to making World of Warcraft more fun and enjoyable for the guild. I am always thinking of new ideas and developments in the gaming world. I always come prepared to every raid no matter what it is (Potion of Speed, Buff Food, Flask, Swiftness Potions etc). If you take me on I will not let you down.

Keybinds I use:
Q-Execute
E-Cleave
R-Interrupt
F-Potion of Speed
Mouse Button 3-Bloodrage
Mouse Button 4- Berserker  Rage

Macro's - My main macros i use are:
/cast Heroic Strike(Rank 13)
/cast Blood Fury(Racial)
&
/cast  Cleave(Rank 8)
/cast Blood Fury(Racial)

Reason for Applying.
Burning Blade Horde is very weak, all three guilds that I joined during WotLK disbanded due to the players on the server. I want to join a guild that matches my ambition, puts in as much effort as I do and has the overall drive to win. Iron Edge certainly has that from listening to your TS. I would just like a guild where I can have fun playing and progressing through the content.

Screenshot of UI: http://i48.tinypic.com/2u3ul8j.jpg
Add-on: I have all the basic add-ons needed plus others that help my class i.e. Slam Alert, Power Aura etc.

Other Information
Work & what times I can raid:
I work full time 6 days a week. 09:00Am – 05.30Pm UK time. It’s a family business so I’m quite flexible with work. For example after work I can raid till very later and don’t have a set time for work in the morning like others do. I can raid Monday – Sunday 06:00PM till late.

Computer & Internet:
Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU 3.00GHz
Memory (Ram): 4.00 GB DDR3
Graphics Card: Nvidia Geforce 9600 GT (FPS 60+)
My ISP: http://forum.o2.co.uk/viewforum.php?f=14 - O2 Broadband (8M)

Thank You
« Last Edit: February 17, 2010, 07:14:42 pm by Rayman »

February 17, 2010, 07:11:15 pm
Reply #1

Offline Intrinsic

• Guild Member

Re: Cross Realm Fury Warrior - Rayray
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2010, 07:11:15 pm »
Lookin' good.

February 17, 2010, 07:13:42 pm
Reply #2

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2010, 07:13:42 pm »
gl!
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

February 17, 2010, 11:53:49 pm
Reply #3

Offline Kawe / Dave

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2010, 11:53:49 pm »
Did pretty well!

Now I've looked at this though, I'd advise against having blood fury on hs and cleave, and stick it to death wish to get the most out of it.

February 18, 2010, 12:36:03 am
Reply #4

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2010, 12:36:03 am »
What a great last name...

Shit, what a great first name too.

How did you end up with 'Rayman'?

'So, who can tidy up this nuclear spillage?'

'Rayman CAN!'
Now I run a tech website.

February 18, 2010, 11:38:06 am
Reply #5

Offline Rayman

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2010, 11:38:06 am »
Did pretty well!

Now I've looked at this though, I'd advise against having blood fury on hs and cleave, and stick it to death wish to get the most out of it.

Yeah i quite enjoyed myself last night and blood fury been sorted thanks :).

What a great last name...

Shit, what a great first name too.

How did you end up with 'Rayman'?

'So, who can tidy up this nuclear spillage?'

'Rayman CAN!'

Thanks I'll take that as a compliment :p

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 09:29:50 pm

Login with username, password and session length

284 Guests, 0 Users