Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Weekend Raider Application - Death Knight (DPS) - rutvikb

July 23, 2018, 01:51:39 am
Read 4500 times

Applicant

Weekend Raider Application - Death Knight (DPS) - rutvikb
« on: July 23, 2018, 01:51:39 am »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the Weekend Raid.

Character: rutvikb
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/rutvikb/advanced
Class/Spec: Death Knight (DPS)
Member Type: wraider

Personal Info:

rutvik,21,india,student.. chilled out person who likes to have fun.. and make some friends.. help in whatever way i can.. i love dogs :P .. love sports.. especially football big arsenal fan here :P.. dont know what else to say.

Class/Spec:

i play frost and unholy.. played most of the legion with frost but recently i have been liking unholy a lot especially in bfa i think i will play unholy but depends whichever does better if frost pulls way ahead of unholy then frost is the way to go.. well since the ilvl squish its 230 now.

well for unholy i go mastery >haste> and then crit or versa its pretty simple to play unholy put wounds and burst them while maintaining your dots.. also managing your cds according to the fight.. and frost is pretty straight forward just use ur cds and build runic power with obliterate and spend with frost strike.. howling blast and proc and keep the dot up at all times

Alts:

i do have a shaman but its on other server a hunter and warrior which are low levels though may play in the future

Professions:

nothing atm

Raiding Experience:

have been playing the game from wotlk never really seriously raided till warlords was doing mostly pvp.. in legion i did almost all the mythic raids but i didnt clear all of them to the full but yeah atleast did more than 4 bosses on every mythic raid except the last one by which i had decided it was time to take a break since it was the last raid and the expansion was over. have been playing dps forever

Previous Guilds:

theroyalarmy.. cant raid much anymore dont have too much time.. that may change though in the future

Availability:

well am available most of the times except when i have exams i cant play when i have exams gotta study :P

Communication:

yes yes and yes

Computer / Connection:

pc is good no fps issues.. may sometimes dc due to rain.. when it rains in my country the power goes so i wont be able to come online that time only once the power comes back i can .. but not much to worry about that as i will be raiding for only one day and the chances of power going on that one day are very slim

Addons/UI:

well elvui, skada,tell me when,weakauras, dbm,and the basic raid addons. i cant put a link for the ui right now as am gonna change it and still havent decided how am gonna make it work for bfa its a mess right now

Other Games:

league of legends...

Why Iron Edge?

well i just want to be part of a good community where i can have fun make a few friends chill with them.. and have a good time.. most of all stability have been part of a lot of disbands lol

What can I offer Iron Edge?

hmm.. a person who is helpful to people maybe funny.. up for anything fun u wanna do i guess

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

wow progress and wow forums

Last Words?

i hope i get in really like the way the guild has expressed itself at the forums and wow progress..

July 23, 2018, 01:57:17 am
Reply #1

Offline kensan

• Guild Member

Re: Weekend Raider Application - Death Knight (DPS) - rutvikb
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2018, 01:57:17 am »
an arsenal fan you say
what do you think of the whole wenger fiasco and the new era under Unai?

July 23, 2018, 02:05:50 am
Reply #2

Offline rutvik

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2018, 02:05:50 am »
well am glad that the whole wenger fiasco is done now and can finally look forward to the future.. which under unai emery i think its really amazing they way he is making the lads work.. i have seen his teams play before at psg and i absolutely love the fact that he is going to be our manager/headcoach next season.. seriously cant wait for the new season to start and see how we start playing formation/newplayers/ the high pressing and attacking football hope the defence will be soughted though !! btw are you an arsenal fan too?

July 23, 2018, 02:59:03 pm
Reply #3

Offline rutvik

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2018, 02:59:03 pm »
btw sorry for not posting my armory its down from yesterday since i filled the application i tried now as well but it says the websites are down for maintenance so i will put it up as soon as the armory is back

July 23, 2018, 07:42:17 pm
Reply #4

Offline rutvik

• Guild Member

July 24, 2018, 09:29:03 pm
Reply #5

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2018, 09:29:03 pm »
Hello Rutvikb.

I've seen your parses and i do think you'd make a good addition to the Weekend Raid.

My only question is: would you be able to make it to our raid times, having different timezones?
Ba dun tss!

July 24, 2018, 09:37:56 pm
Reply #6

Offline rutvik

• Guild Member

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2018, 09:37:56 pm »
yeah the raid times are fine for me i have been raiding at those timings the whole of legion, but as you can see i have not raided much in tomb and haven't raided at all in antorus so my logs are really bad atm

July 25, 2018, 07:44:57 am
Reply #7

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2018, 07:44:57 am »
I've looked at your logs for the relevant patches, so there's no need to worry about it.

Anyway, if the times are ok with you, you can poke any officer for an invite.
Welcome!
Ba dun tss!

July 25, 2018, 10:25:03 am
Reply #8

Offline rutvik

• Guild Member

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2018, 10:25:03 am »
oh wait i got in thats nice thank you so much :)

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 18, 2024, 03:00:10 am

Login with username, password and session length

429 Guests, 0 Users