Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Totterr

September 04, 2006, 07:08:10 pm
Read 3878 times

Offline Totter

• Vendor Trash

Totterr
« on: September 04, 2006, 07:08:10 pm »
Hello everyone! I'm a 17 year old and i ive in Sweden. and i was hopping to join your guys with my shaman. atm I'm at the server Burning blade

My Character name is: Totterr (i might have to change after the transfer, don't know that yet)

Race: Orc
Class: Shaman
Lvl: 60

FR: 137
NR: 93

i don't got any ct profile. but i can tell the best gear i have.:
Gear: full tier 1, full tier 2, full Zandalar set (ZG. also exalted there) Weapons: [wowitem]Staff of Rampant Growth[/wowitem][wowitem]Finkle's Lava Dredger[/wowitem][wowitem]Earthshaker[/wowitem][wowitem]Jin'do's Hexxer[/wowitem][wowitem]Malistar's Defender[/wowitem].
Trinkets+neck: [wowitem]Dragonslayer's Signet[/wowitem][wowitem]Signet Ring of the Bronze Dragonflight[/wowitem][wowitem]Natural Alignment Crystal[/wowitem][wowitem]Zandalarian Hero Charm[/wowitem]

I've done all pre quests. naxx to.

Gaming (optional) and World Of Warcraft history:
I've played Blizzard game since warcraft III released and I've played world of warcraft since the very beginning since the beta, i started with a hunter got him to 60 then i started over and it became a shaman, and here i am ;). and i don't have any planes to quit either :P

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?
well I'm from an other server, but my twin brother playes on dunemaul (Ally -.-) and he said that says that this is a good guild since he in Revelations and they say that u guys are really good. and i enjoyed the movie that the guild have made.

What can I offer to Iron Edge?
I'm a really nice guys, i don't got any problems with helping guild mates or other ppl with quest instance or what so ever, and i hope you guys can teach me some. and who knows i perhaps can teach you guys some ;)

Last Words: don't got much to say. just hope you guys will accept me into the guild. have a nice day.
/Totterr
« Last Edit: September 04, 2006, 07:12:50 pm by Kaos »

September 04, 2006, 07:13:24 pm
Reply #1

Kaos

Re: Totterr
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2006, 07:13:24 pm »
Contact Cwave or Sapa in-game.  I've tweaked your items so they appear with the links :)

Be nice to know more about why you are leaving Burning Blade?

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 06:49:17 pm

Login with username, password and session length

305 Guests, 1 User
Asprin