Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Hunter lvl 70

March 29, 2007, 05:33:34 pm
Read 5034 times

Offline Frik

• Vendor Trash

Hunter lvl 70
« on: March 29, 2007, 05:33:34 pm »
Hi all. I know you aren't recruiting hunters at this time, but i hope you'l like my application and make an acception.

Personal Information

My online name is Frik and im 25 years old. Im from Denmark and living in copenhagen atm. Im studying to become a psysical therapist on my first year. Hobbies are martial arts and gaming with friends and family. I play wow at least 4 hours a day. I have no problem with raiding til 24 every night. As i've lived in the states for 3 years when i was younger, i speak perfect english. Communicating on ventrilo would therefor be no problem for me.

Gaming and World Of Warcraft history

I started playing Wow when it was released. After some time my friends and I put the game on hold to look for greater challenges elsewhere. This was 3-4 months after release when i had allready equipped 2 lvl 60 characters (hunter/druid). Now I'm back and happy to play with the new stuff and possibilities BC has to offer. I started playing again early february. Before WoW, i played DAOC for about 3-4 years (US servers). In case any of you ever played andred/mordred i was in Dragon Family, Black Dragon, Udgaard. All these guilds are great pvp guilds as i love to pvp. I enjoy PvE'ing as well tho, and I'm very much looking forward to the late game instaces in BC. I've allways played with my brother. He's on trial in your guild atm. His char is called melonstar a resto shammy. At release i played on Ravencrest and was in the guild Udgaard.

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?
First of all ive met a lot of members as I was leveling. They've allways shown great skill and attitude. Secondly, my brother is on trial and has told me great things about you all. Ive watched as he raided in Karazhan and what i saw only proved my assumptions to be correct. That you're nice and skillfull people who enjoy the game as much as I do.

What can I offer to Iron Edge?
A skillfull player and nice guy. I'm allways happy to help out guildies. I did MC on my old chars so im no stranger to big instances. So far ive only done 5 mans in outlands tho.

Character Information
My characters name is Frik. As i posted im a 70 hunter.
My skills are  359 engineering (goblin) / 375 mining
I hope to hit 375 engineering today or tomorrow.

Last words?
I hope to be hearing from you guys soon and would love to join your ranks in the future.

/Frik

March 29, 2007, 05:44:25 pm
Reply #1

Offline Bombardi

• Former Member

Re: Hunter lvl 70
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2007, 05:44:25 pm »
very very very nice apply!

3 hunters applycations in a row  ??? i think we needed that pre-tbc in naxxramas?  :D

Good Luck Frik!

March 29, 2007, 06:03:29 pm
Reply #2

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2007, 06:03:29 pm »
Great skill and attitude? You must introduce me to them next time...

I really wish some hunter would come along that could hit #1 on the damage meters. I keep getting told it's possible, but... I'm yet to see a hunter get over #3 in a 10-man instance, and not above the mages in 25-man.

Right now, I just don't see why we would have more than 1 hunter to misdirect on pulls... Sad, but true.

Maybe a hunter will come along with full crafted epics (Vengeance Wrap, the LW/Blacksmith epics, Lunar Crescent...) and show me some real DPS. One day!
Now I run a tech website.

March 29, 2007, 06:23:31 pm
Reply #3

Offline Goza

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2007, 06:23:31 pm »
this application
warms my heart and raises hope.
but i don't see gear?

March 29, 2007, 07:29:06 pm
Reply #4

Offline Oggerergg

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2007, 07:29:06 pm »
OMG DELLING!!! :P i was #1-2 in the raid in karazhan, when i was BM spec :P!!!

March 29, 2007, 07:59:32 pm
Reply #5

Offline Frik

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2007, 07:59:32 pm »
Hello again,

In regards to my gear.

I have various items from the level 70 instances. If you're interested in the exact items, please send me a tell in game and ill be happy to paste em to you.

/Frik

March 30, 2007, 12:40:15 pm
Reply #6

Offline Gerdi

• Forum Member

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2007, 12:40:15 pm »
Hey Frik

Tbh I think applications is used to give the whole guild an overall impression of a person, class leaders could have no problem just talking to the guy, seeing his equipment specc and so on.. So as for me I everyday need a good reason to bring a new hunter, since many go casual in time, and its hard to find someone pushing the dmg meter like Delling said, even though Realone is giving it a try :P So if you could be so kind and post your gear here ? don't ONLY use armory for showing gear, it mostly never work and been some time since it updated last time :P And while yar at it, give a link to your specc to plz (even though it ofc can be changed :P).
But sum of all, you were able to raid from 19:00-24:00 4 days a week ? and come prepared with pots for every raid ? :)

That wasn’t a very evil respond for a change ?  :'( (im a nice person, I know  8))

Best Regards huntard
Gerdi

P.S. Im from Denmark too, close to Lyngby.. that means bigger chance to get in to guild, so I get some more Danish ppl !! Sweden taking over the server !! THEY ARE EVERYWHERE !  8)  :P

March 30, 2007, 05:22:14 pm
Reply #7

Offline Peikko

• Guild Member

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2007, 05:22:14 pm »
I think hunter CL should get over MT in dmg from time to time... erhm!!  ::)

March 31, 2007, 12:00:53 am
Reply #8

Offline Frik

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2007, 12:00:53 am »
Hey guys

I'm trying to paste my gear by using that neat shortcut explained in your application guidelines. So if you cant see em ive obviously done it wrong ^^

Helm: [wowitem]Exorcist's Chain Helm[/wowitem]
Neck: [wowitem]Choker of Bloodied Feathers[/wowitem]
Shoulders: [wowitem]Consortium Mantle of Phasing[/wowitem]
Cloak: [wowitem]Dark Cloak of the Marsh[/wowitem]
Chest: [wowitem]Crimson Mail Hauberk[/wowitem]
Bracer: [wowitem]Bracers of Finesse[/wowitem]
Gloves: [wowitem]Murkblood Oven Mitts[/wowitem]
Belt: [wowitem]Girdle of Gale Force[/wowitem]
Legs: [wowitem]Greaves of Desolation[/wowitem]
Feet: [wowitem]Outland Striders[/wowitem]
Rings: [wowitem]Moldavite Ring of the Bandit Amber Band of the Bandit[/wowitem]
Trinkets: [wowitem]Bladefist's Breadth Ancient Draenei War Talisman Gnomish Net-o-Matic Projector Goblin Jumper Cables XL[/wowitem]
Weps: [wowitem]Wrathfire Hand-Cannon Hellfire War Spear of the Bandit[/wowitem]

I'll be crafting [wowitem]Foreman's Reinforced Helmet[/wowitem] when i get last points in engi, got mats in vault :)

As i read my application through i realized i wrote i played at least 4 hours a day. I must confess its more like 6+.
I can raid  4+ times a week as required and I wouldn't dream of commong to a raid unprepared pots and all.

I think that about covers it all. If you have any questions feel free to send me a tell in game as im just farming instances whole weekend :D

/Frik
I think that about covers everything.
Weps:
« Last Edit: March 31, 2007, 01:09:03 am by Frik »

March 31, 2007, 12:13:19 am
Reply #9

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2007, 12:13:19 am »
You must be pretty naked if you only wear a helm and bracers.

Kinky.
Now I run a tech website.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 02:30:11 pm

Login with username, password and session length

122 Guests, 0 Users