Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Kelr, lvl 70 Undead Warlock

March 29, 2007, 11:15:50 pm
Read 6624 times

Offline Kelr

• Former Member

Kelr, lvl 70 Undead Warlock
« on: March 29, 2007, 11:15:50 pm »
Hi Iron Edge!

Name: Martin 
Ingame: Kelr
Class: Warlock
Race: Undead / Male
Level: 70

Gear

When I dinged 70, I started to level tailoring and maxed it to 375 and crafted the whole Shadoweave Set. Atm Im trying to buff my HP (without loosing the current spelldmg: 985 with Fel armor) so ill get abit more manaregen for longer fights, I am lacking +hit atm but I will fix that anytime soon.

(Since the armory was down, ill write my gear down here)

Head: [item]Voidheart Crown[/item] (22spelldmg, 14hit rating, 9spelldmg, 5% on spellcast - next spell cast in half time)
Neck: [item]Rittsyn's Lost Pendant[/item]
Shoulders: [item]Frozen Shadoweave Shoulders[/item] (8spelldmg, spell hit rating +5 + 6 stamina).
Back: [item]Spell-slinger's Protector[/item] (No enchant, ive been trying to get another one with more +dmg. But since they created SpelldmgShamans, ive lost most of em).
Chest: [item]Frozen Shadoweave Vest[/item] (150hp, 9spelldmg, 5spelldmg + 6 stamina).
Bracers: [item]Shattrath Wraps[/item] (9stamina, 5spelldmg + 6 stamina)
Gloves: [item]Jaedenfire Gloves of Annihilation[/item] (20 spelldmg comin within 2-3 days)
Belt: [item]Belt of Divine Inspiration[/item] (2x 9spelldmg)
Legs: [item]Trial-FireTrousers[/item] (25spelldmg + 15 stamina, 3x 5spelldmg + 6 stamina)
Boots: [item]Frozen Shadoweave Boots[/item] (12 stamina, 2x 5spelldmg + 6 stamina)
Rings: [item]Violet Signet of the Archmage[/item] and [item]Ring of Recurrence[/item]
Trinkets: I've got 3 diffrent trinkets I change between: [item]Quagmirran's Eye[/item], [item]Shiffar's Nexus-Horn[/item] and [item]Mark of Defiance[/item]

MH: [item]Mana Wrath[/item] (40 spelldmg]
OH: [item]Orb of the Soul-Eater[/item]
Wand: [item]Tirisfal Wand of Ascendancy[/item]

HP 8950
Mana 8035

Spec

Im pvping some atm (since im not in a raidguild), so Im just having fun with high crits  ;D 5/13/43 Destruction
And ofcourse ill respec PvE if I get a trialchance! --> 48/13/0

Pre Quests

Karazhan   done
Serpentshrine Cavern   done

I'm also revered with every faction thats needed (for heroics)

Proffessions

375 Tailoring/Skinning.

Im able to craft [item]Spellstrike Hood[/item], [item]Spellstrike Pants[/item], [item]Whitemend Hood[/item] and [Item]Whitemend Pants[/item]

Im also lvling cooking atm, since the foodbuffs you can get from TBC is rly good. (300ish)

Other Characters

60 Priest
60 Warrior
60 Rogue
60 Mage
60 Hunter

Who am I?

I'm Martin, 18 year old guy from Sweden. Currently living in the north part of Stockholm, but in 2 months im moving abit more into the City. (The whole familiy is building a house together). Studying IT at Rudbeck Gymnasium.
I play WoW as often i can, usually 5-7 hours a day. I am trying to cut down abit, have been playing this game to much (is that possible?!) /played 245 days.

Im able to raid 2-3 times a week (but thats just for ~2months, when Ive moved and everything is sorted ill buff my raiding).

I started playing on Dunemaul as a warrior named Mortahk, joined the guild Children of the Grave and played together with alot of great players (Archeon/Shadrak/Urburk and more). Joined AFGM at 55+ and the raiding began. I was not a very skilled player during this time, since WoW was my first MMORPG game ever. Played alot of diffrent classes, and nowdays it does not really matter which class I play, I find every class fun.

I dont know what else to say, ive been jumping around guilds like a bunny.. and now i just want to settle down.. and find a guild that have high moral and great people. So i hope IE is the guild im looking for.

Would you like to know more? Just PM me ingame, or ask something in this thread.

Guilds and Raidexperience

When i started to play this game, i dident really know what i wanted from the game. From starters i just thought: Oh this is frekking awesome !.. but later on i got the disease Lootwhore. But now i know, all i want is to have fun.

Done everything upto 5 bosses in naxx, cleared Karazhan as hordefirst and also killed Gruul as horde first.

Anyway, the guilds ive been in.

AFGM - Left cause IRL probs
TA - Some french guy was there
IE - The disease
Ravenous - The guild fell apart, there was no spirit. I cried during raids
*Here i rerolled hunter*
Ceiling Cats - I was the GM of the guild, with blue gear we went from Hakkar - Maexxna in 3 months
Perfectly Sane - The GG core members and some Ravenous ppl migrated to Trollbane, i decided to migrate with my warlock and go hardcore raiding. Had to leave cause im moving in 2 months, and i cant raid everyday 18-01. Also one other reason, but i rather not say that here.

I'd like to join because

I've talked with Crazylock and you seem to fit me. Since i will only be able to raid 2-3 nights a week until i move.
IE seems to be stable, ur stil alive even tho most of Dunemuals population left.

I cant play this game without PvEing, its just not possible. I dont mind wiping on a new boss, as long we get progress for each try, and keep the spirit high on ventrilo/ts.

I think i could contribute something to IE: laughs, wipes, kills, me strippin videos etc.

Sponsor(s): I asked Crazylock and he said it was ok to use him.. and i hope thats in anyway  ;)

I hope you dident get bored reading this, see you ingame!

Picture!

PS: I know some of you think im a jerk/child/asswipe/idiot. But people can change, and i belive i have.

« Last Edit: March 29, 2007, 11:37:47 pm by Kelr »

March 29, 2007, 11:30:07 pm
Reply #1

Offline Inphyy

• Guild Member

Re: Kerl, lvl 70 Undead Warlock
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2007, 11:30:07 pm »
Awsome application! If only everyone pur atleast half the effort in it...

I wish you the best of luck with your application.

March 29, 2007, 11:38:56 pm
Reply #2

Offline Starbrow

• Guild Member

Re: Kelr, lvl 70 Undead Warlock
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2007, 11:38:56 pm »
Possibly best application since... ever?

I've never ever heard of you, but good luck with the application :P
Feral, a class of its own.

Alamo - REMEMBERS- HEEL BARES DURID! BARE DURIDS IS STORNG FREND!

March 30, 2007, 12:22:35 am
Reply #3

Offline Cwave

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2007, 12:22:35 am »
Think this is Doctah amirite?

Saw you working Delling's rock today.
:)

Give him a try!

March 30, 2007, 12:24:31 am
Reply #4

Offline Kelr

• Former Member

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2007, 12:24:31 am »
Yep, thats me alright  :)

March 30, 2007, 01:55:49 am
Reply #5

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2007, 01:55:49 am »
On my rock without valid, written permission from the owner?

No, seriously, great application.

I think that 2-3 raid thing might be a bit of a limitation if we're gonna increase the number of 25-man raids soon, but if already have the Karazhan loot, I guess it could be fine!

Yes, I think you're a bit of an ass, and I disagree tons with your previous decisions throughout your years in WoW... but I'm also a total push-over and believe in second, third and fourth chances... so... good luck with the application!

-D
Now I run a tech website.

March 30, 2007, 02:31:38 am
Reply #6

Offline Noble

• Former Member

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2007, 02:31:38 am »
Hahaha WoW!! Seriously ... Where did that come from ?

Among the far, far, far best applications in ... since ever, mate

I do have a small ownership over that rock and you can sit on that 49% i own on my lap and only when im there .. So feel free to come and sit on my rotten legs!

I havent played that much with you but i know that when -D thinks that another person is an ass there is a good reason for it so i hope you have changed and GL with your application.

-Nob

"In nomine Patris, et Fili, e Spiritus Sanctus"

March 30, 2007, 09:38:49 am
Reply #7

Offline Grilldyret

• Officer

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2007, 09:38:49 am »
He will be a great addition to my medical staff. You can be the surgeon as we've already got me as the Love Doctor and Dr.Anus as... well, figure that one out.
Anyway, awesome application, and I remember when you were in IE back in the days on your priest, but I never got the whole story of what happened.
Good luck with the application!

March 30, 2007, 10:46:03 am
Reply #8

Offline Kelr

• Former Member

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2007, 10:46:03 am »
Thanks for all the replys.

When i was in IE, i became greedy and i was very immature (this was 1 year ago). But later on in my WoW career, i started an guild on Outland called Ceiling Cats (100% swe guild). And we progressed very fast through instances, and i never ever cared about not getting items. And during those 3 months i grew up, i had responsibilitys, make sure everyone is alright and happy within the guild.

Well anyway, i belive im changed. But maybe i can get a chance to show it to you?

(sry about the spelling, its early)

Over and out /Kelr

About the rock, i did not stand ON it.. just abit to the right =)
« Last Edit: March 30, 2007, 10:53:31 am by Kelr »

March 30, 2007, 11:31:11 am
Reply #9

Offline Grilldyret

• Officer

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2007, 11:31:11 am »
Yeah, you do really grow up on the experience as a guild leader. A year ago or so, I left IE and created a new guild with Lockhart called "The Bladed Hand", known as "The Delling Hater Club". And now I'm all mature and grown up.

[size=8]ALMOST[/size]

[size=8]LOL FLOATING PINK TEXT I ROCK![/size]
« Last Edit: March 30, 2007, 11:32:49 am by Grilldyret »

March 30, 2007, 02:53:36 pm
Reply #10

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2007, 02:53:36 pm »
Careful Grill, it's not too late to go and reform the Bladed Hand...

You and Dookie could found it...
Now I run a tech website.

March 30, 2007, 05:27:08 pm
Reply #11

Offline Smorisha

• Guild Member

• MASSIVE AGGRO PULLING!

• Iron Edge brag-page
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2007, 05:27:08 pm »
I remember Doctah playing his warrior during our BWL progress and he was a great addition to our panzer squad. As he mentioned there were some missunderstandings so he decided to join Ravenous (due to friends there). Skillwise he is good enough for IE, no doubt in that and I would like to raid with him again, even as a shadowy newblock like he is now (if u get 2/2 imp HS that is) :D

Regards, Smor.

March 30, 2007, 06:03:37 pm
Reply #12

Offline Shannaro

• Guild Member

« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2007, 06:03:37 pm »
imba application, really enjoyed it :D

WTB Doctah/Kelr ! Hes another sweedish guy, wahoo! :P

Good luck!
DELLING SAID I COULDN'T HAVE MORE GIFS!
I AM RAMBO!! \o/
BICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPS!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 10:29:21 am

Login with username, password and session length

168 Guests, 0 Users