Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Vaser 70 UD mage

April 07, 2007, 12:54:35 am
Read 2768 times

Offline Vaser

• Vendor Trash

Vaser 70 UD mage
« on: April 07, 2007, 12:54:35 am »
HI. Info about me: My name is Fredrik im from Nyköping,sweden iam 18 years old.

In-game info: I have been played on mage mage a while so i know what i do. i got some raid experience in raid instances like mc. i have been in some guilds but not in any big ones for exampel dawn of war :P. im a active player so i can be online alot. im currently forst specced

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?
All members seems friendly like if i have a problem they are glady to help, and it seems they can give a unexperience players some help in the raids. ;D

What can I offer to Iron Edge?
A very happy person who give mad dps. im glady to help other players if they have problem. i can glady fix new professions got tailoring now.

My gear: http://ctprofiles.net/4907566 i got socket on items but you cant post it on the site.

last word: Love, Peace, and understanding/// Vaser

April 07, 2007, 07:52:28 am
Reply #1

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

Re: Vaser 70 UD mage
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2007, 07:52:28 am »
Hi Vaser.  Thanks for the application.  Sadly we are pretty full on mages atm.  We struggle to find raid space for our current mages :/

You gear is also fairly of a fairly low standard, even including some greens.  For quick comparison, I have over twice your +dmg, twice your hit rating and over 4 times your crit rating (81 - 331).  All this is obtainable without going to karazhan or any 25-man raid instances.  Your gear is also missing a lot of spellpower/etc enchants (unless u didn't include these on ctprofile).

If you work on your gear and, perhaps, if a spot opens up in the future we may be able to take you.  However, for now, we're going to have to say no.

Good luck finding a guild.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2007, 07:54:17 am by TTaM »
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 05:46:31 am

Login with username, password and session length

165 Guests, 0 Users