Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Strasza, Blood Elf Hunter (+ Pet Alex!)

February 09, 2008, 03:14:43 pm
Read 6453 times

Offline Strasza

• Vendor Trash

Strasza, Blood Elf Hunter (+ Pet Alex!)
« on: February 09, 2008, 03:14:43 pm »
Hello to everyone in Iron Edge, I'm Strasza, a lonely blood elf female hunter.

Personal Information:

My name is Ville and I live on Aland Islands, which belong to Finland. When I'm not in Orgrimmar jumping around on the bank roof, or currently farming my Netherdrake, I go try to go to school. I also work as a security guard in a night club on Fridays and Saturdays. Oh, and I'm lvl 19 IRL, 20 in 2 months.

Character Information:

Le armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Strasza
My gear is not as good as you would hope I suppose.
(Ignore my so called arena team, we just run 10 matches / week, and Feral Drood + Hunter is a weird combo ^^)

My current spec is Marksman, but I rather have Beast Master spec when I do PvE. Survival would also be fun with the "Expose Weakness" debuff to bosses, but I think that I don't have enough agility to have it specced. Either way, I can respec to anything you want me to spec, no problemo on that point.

Attunement :

Karazhan : Yes (Sick of that instance..)
The Eye/SSC : Yes
The Black Temple : I'm on the step "Talk to Seer Olum in Serpentshrine Cavern"
Mount Hyjal : Need to Kill Vashj and Kael'Thas for "The Vials of Eternity"

(This is also a problem I suppose.)

Raiding:

Currently I can raid from 7-12, but with a bit of flexibility. 12 server time = 01 the time in Finland. So I rather not stay up so much longer than that, although if there are a few bosses left or a new boss is about to get killed, I stay up till the raid is finished, of course.

Mondays: 7pm~12pm
Tuesdays: 7pm~12pm
Wednesdays: 7pm~12pm
Thursdays: 7pm~12pm
Fridays: Working from 22pm-04pm server time.
Saturdays: Working from 22pm-04pm server time.
Sundays: 12pm-6pm and 8pm~12pm (Often have some type of family dinner around 7pm so.

Gaming history:

Before I started playing WoW I played a lot of Rocket Arena 3 and before that, like every other "shitkid" did back then, Counter-Strike. When the retail to WoW came I was picking on my friends that they were playing this game where you can play with fire and pick flowers in the forrest etc. It sounded silly. Well, somehow I ended up buying the game, and I got stuck.

My first char was a Undead Priest on Stormscale. Playing a priest back then was really boring, at least I thought so. So then after a couple of Molten Core runs, I decided to try a rogue, so I started lvling one to 60. I then farmed Alterac Valley for ages to get my freakin dagger. But then something horrible happened, my friends rerolled alliance :O, and ofc I joined. And started lvling a Night Elf female hunter.   We made a pvp guild named "Nut Cutters" on Chromaggus, and, well we pwned. But then we got bored with it and some started on other servers again. And there I was, stuck on Chromaggus without my Epix bow. But then I joined the best guild on the server, at the time, and became hunter class leader. And we cleared MC, BWL, and AQ40, C'thun on 34% phase 2, then we wiped. GG. And funny thing is, the next day the guild disbanded. I then tried to get into a guild called "Definition", and got in but left it because I got IRL issues. And they became top 10 in Naxx progress, talk about "luck" ><...

Almost my life story this. Well, then I have an ud mage also, rank 10, and an orc rogue. Which I played most of my time in TBC. I've done 3 Bosses in SSC, and 1 in TK. And Magtheridon, and Karazhan.

Then I wanted to play hunter again so I just simply lvled one. And I really love hunter PvE. And ofc Belf Females. I was hunter class leader in "Pandaemonium", but Dunemaul lack people with skillz, since all the better guilds already got 'em!
We killed Lootre..I mean Voidreaver and Kazzak and Magtheridon. But we never had the right amount of people online so, we just "disbaned". So here I am.

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?:

I want to join Iron Edge mainly because you do great progress. Which is the best thing I know about WoW. The people of Iron Edge seems very nice, and ofc skilled. And I've seen Delling, for instance, putting alot of effort of getting herbs/selling items etc also. Which means that you want to be prepaired for the next fight in Sunwell Plataue. The encounters in BT and MT seems very funny also, and I really want to kill ze Betrayer. And upcoming soon, perhaps kill Arthas...

What can I offer to Iron Edge?:

If you need, money...No I'm kidding. A great time on Ventrilo, or in-game. I always try to help out as much as possible to get a guild going. I'm always prepaired with pots for new fights. And ofc great misdirecting shots and, atleast try my best dpsing as a hunter. Which we can! ^^

Last words:

This became a long application, I hope you read all of it. As a wrote my gear and my attunement are not what you need. But I asked Brother if the hunter spot was still opened and he said yes so, I rather make an application now than regretting it later. Anyways, I understand if my char does not approve to Iron Edge, but thank you for reading this and hope to see you on the bank roof of Orgrimmar!

And I am sorry for any typos, my english isn't the best in the world. :)

Best Regards,
Strasza

February 09, 2008, 03:20:21 pm
Reply #1

Offline Kawe / Dave

• Guild Member

Re: Strasza, Blood Elf Hunter (+ Pet Alex!)
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2008, 03:20:21 pm »
in Orgrimmar jumping around on the bank roof

I didn't read anything after this. The reason being I already know I want them in the guild from this alone.

Hope to see you in guildchat soon!

February 09, 2008, 10:58:11 pm
Reply #2

Offline Lobby

• Former Member

• Oh snap what the hell?!?

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2008, 10:58:11 pm »
Well, good application, what I cant help to see is that you have been in and out of quite alot of guilds :S which is not so good.

Another problem is the attunements, we almost never run TK/SSC anymore, and if we do you're only lucky if you get a spot out of all those who needs the attunement, anyhow this is not my decision.

Great app, and good luck.

- Lobsteer

February 09, 2008, 11:46:31 pm
Reply #3

Offline Kawe / Dave

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2008, 11:46:31 pm »
Well, good application, what I cant help to see is that you have been in and out of quite alot of guilds :S which is not so good.

Another problem is the attunements, we almost never run TK/SSC anymore, and if we do you're only lucky if you get a spot out of all those who needs the attunement, anyhow this is not my decision.

Great app, and good luck.

- Lobsteer

LOL SOMEONE DOESN'T READ HUEG TEXT ON THESE FORUMZ

2.4 patch removes BT and Hyjal attunements. Anyone level 70 can enter them :3

February 10, 2008, 04:06:40 am
Reply #4

Offline Strasza

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2008, 04:06:40 am »
..in and out of quite alot of guilds :S which is not so good.

I have only played on Dunemaul for 6months, about. Only been in "one" guild then. (Pandora's Box merged with Caremeter Overload = Pandaemonium)
 Basically I've never quit a guild, I've been in it till it has disbanded. And my IRL friends rerolled on Dunemaul for 7months+ so I joined 'em here on this laggy, not so high populated server. ^^

I'm not someone who jumps from guild to guild for no reason, just so you know. :)

Yes the attunement will not be needed in 2.4 Still there are a couple of months till that so...

Thanks for the respons!
//Strasza

February 10, 2008, 05:57:07 am
Reply #5

Offline Kawe / Dave

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2008, 05:57:07 am »
Still there are a couple of months till that so...

Don't say such things! :'( IT WILL BE TWO WEEKS FROM NOW KK. A few months from now we should be playing WoTLK.

February 10, 2008, 11:26:48 am
Reply #6

Offline Starbrow

• Guild Member

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2008, 11:26:48 am »
Nice application and no real trouble/problems overall, so I'd like to see this guy in /g at least. Oh, and I hope you have a mic and like to speak on ventrilo! Really makes for much more fun...
Feral, a class of its own.

Alamo - REMEMBERS- HEEL BARES DURID! BARE DURIDS IS STORNG FREND!

February 10, 2008, 03:00:46 pm
Reply #7

Offline Strasza

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2008, 03:00:46 pm »
Don't say such things! :'( IT WILL BE TWO WEEKS FROM NOW KK. A few months from now we should be playing WoTLK.
Haha, blizzard working that fast? (Naaaaaaaaah.... :( ) But keep hoping!

you have a mic and like to speak on ventrilo! Really makes for much more fun...
Ventrilo is my second home, except for Orgrimmar's bank roof...
(Or my new thing that is to stand on battlemasters with my Kodoooh, <3 the pm's you get ^^)

February 10, 2008, 03:03:02 pm
Reply #8

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2008, 03:03:02 pm »
(Or my new thing that is to stand on battlemasters with my Kodoooh, <3 the pm's you get ^^)
Consider yourself PM'ed.

Bears like alts!

February 11, 2008, 10:01:35 pm
Reply #9

Offline Strasza

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2008, 10:01:35 pm »
I just found out that I will be working on Monday-Friday also from 22.00-04.00, starting in one month or so, and that will continue for the whole summer.

Because of this I like this topic to be closed down. Since if I would get to join, I would not be able to play as much in one month, that is during your raid times. So I rather give "the chance" to others, then being some epix-joined-horny-belf-/gquit, if you know what I mean...

Anyways, thank you for your time and GL in Sunwell and "soon" with Arthas himself! :)

PS. Graxlos, I will still /afk on Battlemasters with my Kodo!

Best Regards,
Strasza
« Last Edit: February 11, 2008, 10:04:57 pm by Strasza »

February 11, 2008, 10:02:27 pm
Reply #10

Offline Kawe / Dave

• Guild Member

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2008, 10:02:27 pm »
Awwh :(

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 18, 2024, 10:37:04 pm

Login with username, password and session length

36 Guests, 0 Users