Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Holy Paladin application.

October 13, 2010, 05:04:32 pm
Read 5499 times

Offline Neurotica

• Guild Member

• What now, bitch?

Holy Paladin application.
« on: October 13, 2010, 05:04:32 pm »
Big hello fom Neurotica level 80 holy paladin :=)

This is a Application for the B-Raid which I understand doesn't raid anymore untill Cataclysm but I have no intention for that either, the reason I'm applying now before Cataclysm is because I would like to adapt to the guild and to get the chance to know you guys before I go raiding serious. I plan on being a bit slacky untill Cataclysm where I wanna raid with the B raid at first (can help A raid if needed) and after a while when I decide I wanna go real hardcore again I'll apply for the A raid :) (I'll probabaly hardcore lvl up to 85 so you'll prob force me to raid with you in the A raid hehe)

As of now I'm in Denmark visiting my family so I won't be that active in wow though I can always make time for wow if it's needed. I'll be back home in about 1 month or less. As I can decide myself when I go :)

Personal Information:
My name is Signhard, I'm from Faroe Islands and I'm 18 years old.
I'm currenctly un-employed and am done with my school so I have lots of time for wow :)
I live with my dad in the faroes and my mom lives in Denmark so sometimes I might be going on a vacation for example for like christmass though I should be still able to raid on my laptop ;)

Character Information:
(armory)
I play Holy in PvP and PvE I've always healed and will always heal. I can always go dps if needed for a raid but I will never go dps permanently only aslong it's desperately needed.

Raiding Experience:
Vanilla: didn't play though watched my brother raid all the time :)
TBC: Cleared all before 30% nerf except for Sunwell.
WOTLK: I've cleared everything in 10/25 man except for Anub arak 25 heroic and sindra,prof and LK hc and algalon in 25 man. Also 10 man LK hc.

Raiding attendance:
Simple, any day anytime as in I'm un-employed atm and use most of my time on wow :)

Gaming (optional) and World Of Warcraft history:
I've always played Blizzard games such as in Starcraft, Diablo and Warcraft and also the proud owner of Starcraft 2 ;)

Any serious gaming experience except from WoW has been "Comet Crash" for Playstation 3 a kindish tower defence game. You have to be extremely smart to be on the top.
And after a few hours with my brother playing I managed to get rank 1 in the world in many maps and the others I were in the top 10 :)
It's quite a popular game in the USA.

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?

Iron Edge has always been my favorite guild on this server. I've always cheered for Iron Edge for some weird reason and was so happy for instance when you got realm first Algalon :) I like IE members attitude and atmosphere and it's guild reputation and of course the progress. And a serious raiding guild with good reputation and great attitude is exactly what I'm looking for.

What can I offer to Iron Edge?

I can offer you a highly serious and skilled healer. I am always ready to help my fellow guild members with anything.

Extra: My Computer doesn't lag nor does my internet, it's rare when I lag or lose my internet.

Regards
Neurotica

October 13, 2010, 05:21:44 pm
Reply #1

Offline Neurotica

• Guild Member

• What now, bitch?

Re: Holy Paladin application.
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2010, 05:21:44 pm »
Armory is down, will give you a link as soon as I can :)

October 13, 2010, 05:27:55 pm
Reply #2

Offline Intrinsic

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2010, 05:27:55 pm »
wow heroes?

October 13, 2010, 05:39:28 pm
Reply #3

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2010, 05:39:28 pm »
B-raid is not meant for gearing up people for the a-raid...

If you want to be hardcore, apply to A-raid.

Bears like alts!

October 13, 2010, 05:40:42 pm
Reply #4

Offline Neurotica

• Guild Member

• What now, bitch?

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2010, 05:40:42 pm »
My gear doesn't need to be geared up, I'm top geared, I'm just casual now before cataclysm :')

October 13, 2010, 05:48:48 pm
Reply #5

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2010, 05:48:48 pm »
What im saying is that we dont want you in b-raid in cataclysm if you just want to gear up to join A-raid.

Bears like alts!

October 13, 2010, 06:42:09 pm
Reply #6

Offline Rucious

• Former Member

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2010, 06:42:09 pm »
I approve this guy! He is well geared and good player! GL
Revenge is a dish best served cold.

October 14, 2010, 08:36:19 am
Reply #7

Offline Neurotica

• Guild Member

• What now, bitch?

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2010, 08:36:19 am »
Armory is back up sorry for the waiting time.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&cn=Neurotica

What im saying is that we dont want you in b-raid in cataclysm if you just want to gear up to join A-raid.

That's not my plan if that's what you're afraid off I can pass all loot.
What I'm saying is that I want to be casual until Cataclysm I can help in a raid if I got time and when Cataclysm comes it's 7 December I'll probably be lvl 85 at 9 Decemeber Don't know really how long it will take. And then do some heroics for gear and wait for other guild members to reach lvl 85 too. I don't know how fast this guild gets 25 members at lvl 85 but at that time it's almost christmass, that's why I would like to raid in the B raid at the start of Cataclysm and maybe after the new year apply for the A raid.

And who knows? Maybe I'll really enjoy the B raid and stick to it hehe ;)

If I change this apply to an A raid application I will have to raid until Cataclysm which I don't intend to and I would spend my time infront of the Computer at christmas and new year, and I intend to spend time with my family and friends :)

Thank you Rucious :)

wow heroes?

Excuse me? :p

October 14, 2010, 08:52:02 am
Reply #8

Offline Sparrowhawk

• Guild Member

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2010, 08:52:02 am »
I'm sure Graxlos said this already, but B-raid likes to be treated as entirely different part of the guild, not a stepping stone to A-raid.

Imagine it as saying "I will raid with you for few months then maybe make application to another guild"

Doesn't give reliable image of you!

October 14, 2010, 09:16:15 am
Reply #9

Offline Neurotica

• Guild Member

• What now, bitch?

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2010, 09:16:15 am »
As I've said many times before is that I don't intend to go hardcore until Cataclysm and just at the beginning at Cataclysm because of the holidays.

Therefor an A raid application seems kinda stupid for me.

So I'm thinking of applying to the B raid because I really wanna join the guild before Cataclysm so I can adapt to the guild and get to know people. And so people can get to know me.

I just felt like I could raid with the B raid so I did something and weren't just a slacking member in the guild.

If that's not cool with the B raid team then I would hope the A team would accept me starting raiding after the holidays. (Helping when I can)

If that's not an option either I guess I could always re-open the apply after the holidays but I would much rather get an earlier invite as I said to get to know people etc. And I can always help out if I got the time :)

October 14, 2010, 11:30:39 am
Reply #10

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2010, 11:30:39 am »
It'd be extremely unlikely that the A-raid raids at christmas and new years.  We normally take a break over that period, with perhaps 1 raid on the 27th/28th or something.
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

October 14, 2010, 11:40:10 am
Reply #11

Offline Kendoki

• Guild Member

« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2010, 11:40:10 am »
LESS RAIDING!
We are the preservers of the balance, now and forever, as Malfurion lies in the Dreaming. Never forget this.

October 14, 2010, 03:11:53 pm
Reply #12

Offline Decay

• Guild Member

« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2010, 03:11:53 pm »
Good player and a decent guy, quite cocky (more so than me) and left Styx because he thought he deserved more loot than other players. But you use DKP so I guess that won't be an issue!

Good luck!
"Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself."

October 14, 2010, 04:26:27 pm
Reply #13

Offline Neurotica

• Guild Member

• What now, bitch?

« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2010, 04:26:27 pm »
It'd be extremely unlikely that the A-raid raids at christmas and new years.  We normally take a break over that period, with perhaps 1 raid on the 27th/28th or something.

Oh, well then that problem is solved ;) Though I still am in Denmark atm.

Thanks Decayus :p

PS: Cocky is the new black  ;D

October 31, 2010, 11:08:11 pm
Reply #14

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2010, 11:08:11 pm »
B-raid is on break until cataclysm, so we are not accepting applications yet. Your application would have been denied for the b-raid since you are saying that you would be leaving to join the A-raid as soon as you had time or gear...

Direct this application to the A-raid if that is what you want.

Bears like alts!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 01:31:05 am

Login with username, password and session length

193 Guests, 1 User
mortos