Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Enhancement Shaman looking for new home, in the B-Raid

November 03, 2010, 11:27:21 pm
Read 2587 times

Offline Vorrador

• Vendor Trash

Enhancement Shaman looking for new home, in the B-Raid
« on: November 03, 2010, 11:27:21 pm »
Personal Information

My Shamans? name is Vorrador.
My real name Edvin. I live in and go to school in Copenhagen, which is in Denmark In case you wanted to know.
I was born to an Icelandic mother and a Faroese father. You might call me a crossbreed of nationalities.

Character Information

My gear can be seen here: http://wow-heroes.com/index.php?zone=eu&server=Dunemaul&name=Vorrador

I am first and foremost an Enhancement Shaman, but do not mind doing the occasional resto shaman should the need arise.

Attunements:
Have done all the pre-required quests to be allowed in ICC 10 man and 25 man

Raiding

Most nights I can raid.  From 17:00 Server time and onwards.

More specific times:

Mondays: Free most of the time.
Tuesdays: Free most of the time.
Wednesdays: Free most of the time.
Thursdays: Free most of the time.
Fridays:  I usually socialize here
Saturday:  I usually socialize here
Sundays: Free most of the time.

Gaming (optional) and World Of Warcraft history

I have been gaming for a long long time, be it consoles or the PC. I consider myself to be quite the gamer, well versed in the ancient ways of the gaming arts.
I am not a half bad Starcraft 2 player. When I think about it, there has not been one game from Blizzard that I have not played.

I started playing WoW way back in the classic WoW era. Where we killed Ragnaros many times over. I played Alterac Valley till my friggin fingers bleed, you see way back then the instance was broken and it made winning the goddamn instance almost impossible when playing Horde.
Shortly after AQ opened I quit playing, mostly because of our guild merging with another guild, and that not working out in the long run. I started playing the game again when WotLK came out, joined a guild, and played some Naxxramas got some good gear, but quit again since real life got in the way.

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?
You are a very professional and hard working guild. You also make room for different styles of dedication to the game. There is room for the casual player, and then the not so casual player.

What can I offer to Iron Edge?
I strive to be the best I can. I show up on time, I pay attention to what happens in the raid, and outside the raid.
I see World of Warcraft as a game, meaning that it is about having fun, but having fun means a certain amount of dedication to the game, as being on time, knowing what gear to wear, having your potions, buffs and what not?.

Last words?
If you choose me as your Guild member you are getting a solid and seasoned player.

November 04, 2010, 09:01:40 am
Reply #1

Offline Yoica

• Officer

Re: Enhancement Shaman looking for new home, in the B-Raid
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2010, 09:01:40 am »
The B-raid has stopped raiding until the expansion. Even if that weren't the case, your gear is mediocre at best. Also, there are no attunements for ICC so how did you manage to 'all' the pre-quests?!

November 04, 2010, 12:10:35 pm
Reply #2

Offline Hugman

• Officer

Re: Enhancement Shaman looking for new home, in the B-Raid
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2010, 12:10:35 pm »
As Yoica said, the B-raid has stopped raiding until the expansion, and we aren't accepting recruits, until we start raiding at the beginning of Cata content.

That being said, even if we were still raiding ICC HC, you wouldn't be accepted because of the following points:

1. Your gear is terrible, being some wierd mix of heroic parts, pvp, and the odd healing piece ???. We were raiding ICC HC and the minumum you should really be is mostly 264 stuff, most of us are mostly 277.

2. Very few Enchants, and bad gemming.

3. Your specs are messed up, both are Hybrid PVE/PVP builds, missing important parts from both.

4. Basically very little raiding experience, and no ICC at all?

So this application is denied.

If you are serious about raiding in the future, I suggest you read some enhancement guides (they are not easy to find, but they are out there), pug some raids for basic raiding gear, learn how to gem, enchant and spec properly, and then make an application to some non-hardcore raiding guild, to get some experience in raiding, and learn what is expected.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 04:55:57 pm

Login with username, password and session length

151 Guests, 1 User
hemoroidtv