Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Surim - Warlock - B raid application

December 27, 2010, 01:48:06 am
Read 2202 times

Offline Surim

• Guild Member

• The African

Surim - Warlock - B raid application
« on: December 27, 2010, 01:48:06 am »
Hey fellow Iron Edge members.

I am making another b-raid application as well, it is Cataclysm now :)

Personal Information
Well, as some of you may know, I am Steven, from East London in South Africa. I am r/l friends with all the others, such as Wank, Aidan, Steve, and some of the other F&F members such as Raisin and Tameez. I am living back in East London after working for a year at an ISP in a near by city as a software developer. Happy to be home and living in my own place

Character Information
I am a lvl 85 Undead Warlock. Going to change to Goblin when I get some extra cash. This is my main character. I also have a 71 DK in the guild which is my side project.
I take herbalism and alchemy and are both maxed. Truegold transmutes if anyone needs. I primarily play as Destro, but may try out Affliction again or Demonology.

Here is my armory link. Forgot to include it. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dunemaul/surim/advanced

Raiding
I have done a bit of the WotLK content. When I started raiding I was with Epilogue on the Alliance side. I did Naxx and Sarth3D 25man with them (we were I think second alliance guild to get him, but could be mistaken). We then moved on and did Ulduar where I did a bit before having to take a break from WoW due to some personal issues. I rejoined to play casually with friends from work a few months later. Just before ICC was released and did a little bit of raiding, but never getting very far. I then moved back to Dunemaul and have been here since. I have completed Togc and 11/12 in ICC. Got LK down to about 45% and then I stopped playing wow due to moving etc. You know r/l goes :/

Why move to Iron Edge Raiding?
I am wanting to start raiding again but don't have the time to commit that other raids require. Ever since Footmunch convinced me to play wow, I have been in it for the raiding. PvE has always been my thing, even when I played GW. While I was raiding with Epilogue and other friends I had the best time ever. When it comes down to raiding, I give 110%. I also like the style of raiding the b-raid does. Where it's good progress while still keeping a casual and fun environment. And I wanna pwn Lycanus :P

Last Words
I hope you consider me. I know I have a few greens on my gear, busy trying to get rid of them ASAP. As I get gear I plan to keep, I enchant it. No use wasting gold on greens. I do believe I can be a positive addition to the raid and will continue to hold the name high.

EDIT: Added armory link
« Last Edit: December 27, 2010, 11:16:30 am by Surim »
Sometimes, when I'm alone and can't sleep at night, I get naked, rub Vasoline all over my body and pretend I'm a slug in the kitchen. Ever tried it?

December 27, 2010, 12:48:24 pm
Reply #1

Offline Abyiss

• Guild Member

Re: Surim - Warlock - B raid application
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2010, 12:48:24 pm »
Hay man, nice app.

I hope all our raiders when we get Bteam going will have a minamum of all 346hc blues and all rep epics they can (2 sometimes 3) before you get taken into the team.

But if u need a hand getting those JP points or rep grind gimme a shout :)

Abyiss xx
The only man foolish enough to roll a DK tank.

F*CKING ABYISS!!!!!!!
(Shannaro 2010)

December 27, 2010, 03:12:44 pm
Reply #2

footmunch

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2010, 03:12:44 pm »
i thaught you only do endboss runs abyiss....

December 31, 2010, 12:51:49 am
Reply #3

Offline Hugman

• Officer

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2010, 12:51:49 am »
Hi, so since the B-raid seems to have lost most of its locks recently, I would like to give you a trial.

You are still a little low on the gear, so run as many heroics as you can to get as much pre-raid gear as possible.

The B-raid will have its first raid in a week or two, which gives you plenty of time to gear up a bit more, enchant and gem, and have food and flasks ready.

Look forward to seeing you in our raid.

/Hugman

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 19, 2024, 08:50:50 pm

Login with username, password and session length

57 Guests, 0 Users