Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Pretiosus - Warlock application

February 06, 2011, 03:43:54 pm
Read 4047 times

Offline Pretiosus

• Vendor Trash

Pretiosus - Warlock application
« on: February 06, 2011, 03:43:54 pm »
Personal Information:

My Name is Roberth, I'm a plumbering apprentice (Thinking of working as an engineering welder in the future tho'). I live in a rainy town called Bor?s, But I'm originally from a shitty town called Anderstorp
in Sm?land. I live alone, so I don't have anyone bothering me while raiding :)
On my spare time i dont do that much, my interests are movies and music. Hanging with friends when I can be bothered and that's about it.

Character Information:

I play an Destro warlock, for now. Character name is Pretiosus, been playing affli and demo since TBC ,
Only reason im playing destro now is because i'm not too comfortable with my haste for affli, I really do LOVE affliction and prefer it over destro, so my plan is to go affli when I'm around 2k haste.
The reason I dislike destro is because I think it's a boring spec, unskilled, and to much the same. im not saying affli isn't an sb' spamming spec. But destro is just. uncool. :)
I'm using PvP wep atm cause I haven't dont any raiding at all in Cataclysm since I didn't have the time. But this is my last week at my work and I'll be able to play whenever I want again.
I'm working on my spellhit as im 2.70% off atm. Reforging to haste on everything to try hit the haste cap to play affli again.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dunemaul/pretiosus/advanced

My professions are:

Tailoring - 525 (With all dreamcloth recipies that are out for now.)
Enchanting - 510 and im working on it as best i can to get it to 525

All secondary professions are 525. Aswell as my cooking and got almost all recipes!

Raiding:

Weekdays are no problems, as I said it's my last work-week so my schedule will allow me to pretty much raid any day.
On the weekends there shouldn't be any blocks or stuff that hinders me from being online. From time to time I might not be home (once or twice every 2-3 months or so) but if I'm on, im up for anything, heroics
bgs or whatever :)

Gaming and World Of Warcraft history:

I started out my gaming career with the shittiest game in the world, yeah thats right, tibia. Mates got me into playing but i never really got into it, that's the beggining of my MMORPG career.
Else my gaming is more multi and singelplayer games on ps3 aswell as computer. CoD - CaC - HoN - DotA. I started playing World of warcraft when I started my senior level at school,
I started in the same class as Zerruti and he wanted me to start playing and so I did. :o

I started out as a warlock and i've been playing it as my main ever since,
I do have lots of alts for profesions mostly. Playing and lvling them whenever I can be bothered.
My first serious guild I got into was Revulotion of lemmings, where we cleared Ulduar pretty quick and when ToC came it started to go slowwer, slower and even slower.I stayed in RofL even tho' it wasn't going to well at the end, we split when ICC was released after that I applied to So what and i went forward. Even though SW had their splits and we were jumping around in a few guilds with hammerica. Never did any Hardmodes in ICC before I stopped playing after downing LK in March 09., Got back playing after a few mates decided to start playing again. Was at the middle of october or something i believe ;p A bit after Cata hit I dinged 85 after a day, and moved on with the stuff i had time for, mostly bging. and so my mates got splited up and moved on to guilds. and that's whats i've done in the cataclysm so far.

I also like to PvP quite a bit, haven't had any high ratings, but I spend quite some time bging and playing arena, And im up for learning higher experience and so on aswell :)

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?

Because i would like to start raiding seriously again, and Iron edge has been in the blocks for as far back as i can remember.
I'm also looking for a guild where I can have fun while not raiding, doing heroics, bg's, some casual arena and stuff like that and a guild that wants to do more than just normal modes, I'm really eager to
clear everything in Cata including the hardmodes. It's been awhile since I've been in a big guild, I like to see stuff happening in guild chat and kinda missed just being able to have fun in chat and mess around
(My recent guilds have been quite small, so wasn't too much talking going on!)

What can I offer to Iron Edge?

I Am mature person that loves to laugh about small things - very easily amused :D Being social and helping people with what I can or have knowledge about.
I ALWAYS come prepared for raids (Guess you've heard this from most that've applied ;D) - flasks, potions, food, healthstones, soulstones, water breathing!also read up on my class and spend alot of time trying to get the best gear out there currently (Been missing out on Valor Points due to work, so a bit behind on valor gear =/)

I'm always informed on new tactics on new bosses and I watch videos to see how the fight is done. I do have a microphone and got no problems talking if so.

Thanks for reading. /Rob :) !
I'll see you again, this side or the other

February 06, 2011, 04:10:15 pm
Reply #1

Offline Yoica

• Officer

Re: Pretiosus - Warlock application
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2011, 04:10:15 pm »
Always good to see that ppl take time write a good app! It is unclear to me exactly which raid group you want to apply for, but seeing as you know Zerruti I'm assuming the 25man B-raid?

If so, we are definitely considering another lock for the 25m raid team. First of all, going to give other guild members some time to post about the bad stuff they've heard about you! Then I'll discuss it with Hugman (raid leader) and get back to before wednesday.

February 06, 2011, 04:14:50 pm
Reply #2

Offline Blackwhale

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2011, 04:14:50 pm »
OT:

Is that a Black whale with "FAIL" written on it? that really hurtful yoica...
If pluto isnt a planet because its a dwarf, does that mean dwarfs aint people?

February 06, 2011, 04:18:17 pm
Reply #3

Offline Pretiosus

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2011, 04:18:17 pm »
Always good to see that ppl take time write a good app! It is unclear to me exactly which raid group you want to apply for, but seeing as you know Zerruti I'm assuming the 25man B-raid?

If so, we are definitely considering another lock for the 25m raid team. First of all, going to give other guild members some time to post about the bad stuff they've heard about you! Then I'll discuss it with Hugman (raid leader) and get back to before wednesday.
I'll begin to say if the link's on pvp gear. my horrible misstake. Reason I didn't pick a raidgroup to apply for was 'cause I'm really open for any raidgroup that needs a warlock
 I'm able to raid 3-4 days so a raidgroup that raids around that would fit me fine

February 06, 2011, 04:22:01 pm
Reply #4

Offline Zerruti

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2011, 04:22:01 pm »
Don't know how much my vote counts here but I've known this guy for a few years now, happy guy that really knows his class. Would be fun to have him around again :)

GL robbaN  ;)

February 06, 2011, 04:22:46 pm
Reply #5

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2011, 04:22:46 pm »
The guild needs more raiding warlocks, and your application is great -- so it gets my approval.

Finding a raid group is a bit of an interesting experience right now. If the B raid will take you, that's cool.

I know Monstar's group would love a warlock too.

-D
Now I run a tech website.

February 06, 2011, 05:00:45 pm
Reply #6

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2011, 05:00:45 pm »
I think kili might be in the market for a decent lock, too.
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

February 06, 2011, 05:06:03 pm
Reply #7

Offline kagemoth

• Former Member

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2011, 05:06:03 pm »
He's "looking" for a new paladin too , now that Neuro dumped his ass.
Insanity doesn't run in my family. Rather, it strolls through, taking its time, getting to know everyone personally.

February 06, 2011, 05:31:29 pm
Reply #8

Offline Pluug

• Guild Member

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2011, 05:31:29 pm »
Well written apply.
I have been checking your gear and gems and cat figure out why are you gemming mastery?
Why you have spirit enchant on legs?
Why you reforging everything to haste if you are playing destruction?

emo? >3

February 06, 2011, 06:02:57 pm
Reply #9

Offline Pretiosus

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2011, 06:02:57 pm »
Well written apply.
I have been checking your gear and gems and cat figure out why are you gemming mastery?
Why you have spirit enchant on legs?
Why you reforging everything to haste if you are playing destruction?
I chose Int+Spirit over Int+Stamina, cause imo spirit benefits me more than some health imo, but if there is an urge to switch. anytime. I'm also planning on respeccing to Affli really soon as i've said in my app. and that's why most of my things are reforged to haste, about the gem it's been switch. And why the mastery. first cause i wasnt really paying attention to the gem and also mastey as affli do more then mastery in destro.

February 06, 2011, 06:14:12 pm
Reply #10

Offline Pluug

• Guild Member

« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2011, 06:14:12 pm »
Warlocks dont benifit from spirit anymore.

emo? >3

February 06, 2011, 06:17:36 pm
Reply #11

Offline Pretiosus

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2011, 06:17:36 pm »
Warlocks dont benifit from spirit anymore.
I have now switched it to stamina.

February 09, 2011, 04:23:42 pm
Reply #12

Offline Yoica

• Officer

« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2011, 04:23:42 pm »
If you are fine raiding 2 nights a week, the B-raid would like to trail you. Be online monday around 19:20.

February 09, 2011, 05:08:45 pm
Reply #13

Offline Pretiosus

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2011, 05:08:45 pm »
If you are fine raiding 2 nights a week, the B-raid would like to trail you. Be online monday around 19:20.
Count on it :)

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 02:04:08 am

Login with username, password and session length

37 Guests, 0 Users