Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Application - Enhancement Shaman / Warlock (A team)

February 10, 2011, 12:33:43 am
Read 7173 times

Ronoidd

Application - Enhancement Shaman / Warlock (A team)
« on: February 10, 2011, 12:33:43 am »
Personal Information[/b]

Hello everyone, my name is Ulrik, I'm 22 years old and from a city called Roskilde in Denmark. At the moment I'm studying to become a anesthesia nurse, doesn't take up too much time anymore since I'm done, or almost, with the physiology and anatomy.
I spend my spare time with my girlfriend and daugther, swimming and practicing Wing Tsun (Having a break from Wing Tsun though duo my study).

There's alot more to know about me, but won't go into details.. Could proberly write a bachelor about who I am and my life up until now, so I'll spare your eyes!

Character Information[/b]

As my post says, I'd like to apply as either Enhancement/Elemental shaman or Warlock. Below you can see both of them.

Ronoidd - Shaman
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/doomhammer/ronoidd/simple (Wearing my Enhancement gear)

I love playing both Elemental and Enhancement. My elemental gear includes 7 epics, not much but better than nothing. I used to be a troll, but race changed long ago to get the expertise bonus and their lovely racial for Enhancement.
_________

Detfejler - Warlock
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dunemaul/detfejler/simple

I'm playing Destro atm for their lovely burst. For longer boss fights I would prefer affliction, fun specc in my oppinion, but not worth it until I can get haste capped for it.
Demonology..... Yea, it's okay.. Lovely AoE for some encounters, not that I would say it sucks, I just find the other 2 speccs more fun to play around with.

Raiding[/b]

I can pretty much raid every weekday, as long as I know which days are scheduled so I can arrange for my girlfriend to look out for the little one. I will be able to raid 3-4 times a week, and sundays won't be a problem at all.
Fridays/saturdays is pretty much 50/50 if I'm online. I tend to use these days to visit my family, spend some time with my girlfriend or going to the city to get a few pints... Right, alot of pints...!
I'm 22years old, so I don't have any naggin parents living in my apartment telling me to go to bed, so raiding times won't be a problem.

Oh, and I've cleared 11/12 bosses normal.. :)

Gaming (optional) and World Of Warcraft history

WARNING! I've basicly written my WoW history from start to end.. This might tear your eyes out, but - Here's a cookie to eat while reading! (^-^)-o (?)

Right, I started playing the beta - Didn't like it back then so didn't buy the game straight away first when my mate whom I played DAoC with told me it was actually a quite nice game. So I bought it, lvl'ed a warrior to 40 something on Daggerspine-EU and then stopped again to play DAoC.
After a couple of months I re-activated my account and took my warrior all the way. I joined a guild called The Blade Order who took it all the way to Naxxramas. I stopped playing again a few weeks after TBC came out, since i was craving to kill some people in DAoC again.. (Yea, I know... Alot of DAoC references, but the PvP/RvR in that game beats WoWs system any day!!)

When my mate finally dragged me back to play in TBC I started lvling a Druid on Dunemaul since all my friends where playing here. (And no, I haven't really left the game since I lvled my druid! No more DAoC references from... This point onwards!)
I joined Epilogue with my mates help and stayed here for a while. In the end of TBC alot of my real life friends decided to make a guild for WotLK so I joined in with them. We started up raiding in WotLK and we did quite good for the first couple of weeks...... Until people left to join Method of Madness and another guild I can't remember. The guild was dying (Notorious Exiles btw) so we decided to merge with Revelations.
raided Ulduar with these guys, but never made it further than the eeevil General! I didn't raid for a while after this point.. Until I saw a post on MMO and moved to Doomhammer to join a new guild called Dev Gaming with 2-3 raid days but high ambitions.
I've been there ever since, and just to polish my halo, we did quite good! Reference below.
http://www.guildox.com/go/g.asp?n=Dev+Gaming&r=Doomhammer-EU

That pretty much sums up, quite quick actually, my WoW carreer.

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?[/b]

I've known about you guys since TBC, and know about your standard. I'd like to play in a guild with a serious attitude towards raiding, but still sees alot of fun and playing around.
I like how you've organised the guild in to a "A, B and PvP" team, even though I guess you sometimes mix em, atleast when it concerns the PvP part.
I don't know any of you guys yet, and you proberly don't know me but, I hope I get the chance to show you who I am and a chance to get to know you guys.!

What can I offer to Iron Edge?[/b]

A dedicated player who ain't afraid to work for the prize. So far in Cataclysm, I've raided in a guild with high ambitions and therefore I always come prepared for a raid and know when a 110% serious attitude is needed.
By prepared I mean with all the consumeables, read about the abilitys, atleast watched a tankspot video so I'm confident about the encounter.

Last words?[/b]

I'm a friendly person. I like to joke around.. I love sarcasm, as long as it's not meant to be hurtfull. And I don't own a dinosaur or a Yeti.... Yet!

Regards,

Ulrik

February 10, 2011, 12:41:31 am
Reply #1

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

Re: Application - Enhancement Shaman / Warlock (A team)
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2011, 12:41:31 am »
Nice app.  We could definitely use an enh shaman and warlock in the guild.  Probably the warlock would be more useful atm.  We're going to get 25m started sometime soon, but it's not ready yet.  For now you'd need to join a 10m that has a spot, but that I can't guarantee as mine isn't looking for either of those classes atm :(
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

February 10, 2011, 04:07:21 am
Reply #2

Offline Rucious

• Former Member

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2011, 04:07:21 am »
Our raid definetly is looking for a warlock. I don't know much about your class, but it's our raid leader Monstar's decision to make. GL
Revenge is a dish best served cold.

February 10, 2011, 10:43:01 am
Reply #3

Offline Skymunken

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2011, 10:43:01 am »
We could make the shaman go resto and I could go rogue for when Delling needs to go MIA.
[21:03] <Globox> how mad are you on a scale from 1 to Idra Skymunken?

February 10, 2011, 10:54:20 am
Reply #4

Offline Jasminka

• Former Member

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2011, 10:54:20 am »
Well tbh kesh, our grp can use some Enh.... Interupts are very good from enh!

He can play elem on some range fights!

If you ask me we can get him in, with some rotations with melee!

February 10, 2011, 10:55:35 am
Reply #5

Offline Skymunken

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2011, 10:55:35 am »
Go away jaca, this one is ours!
[21:03] <Globox> how mad are you on a scale from 1 to Idra Skymunken?

February 10, 2011, 11:15:26 am
Reply #6

Offline Surim

• Guild Member

• The African

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2011, 11:15:26 am »
Do you have PvE gear for your warlock?
Sometimes, when I'm alone and can't sleep at night, I get naked, rub Vasoline all over my body and pretend I'm a slug in the kitchen. Ever tried it?

February 10, 2011, 03:20:49 pm
Reply #7

Ronoidd

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2011, 03:20:49 pm »
What an idiot I am! Was sitting ingame to change gear on my warlock when I posted the application but then it happened!.... I forgot I had WoW open so shut down my pc.. :O

But ofc I have PvE gear on my warlock, can't change it at the moment since I'm at my works computer.. I will do it when I get home later tonight.. :)

February 10, 2011, 08:20:56 pm
Reply #8

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2011, 08:20:56 pm »
Warlock and shaman is a very good combo indeed. As has been mentioned, I think you could find a raid group with either characters -- and you may even be needed on BOTH characters :)

Good application; good luck.
Now I run a tech website.

February 10, 2011, 08:28:55 pm
Reply #9

Ronoidd

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2011, 08:28:55 pm »
I've now logged out in my Warlocks PvE set so you're able to judge it.!

And thank you all for the kind words, looking forwards to your decision.. :)

February 10, 2011, 10:29:24 pm
Reply #10

Offline Mekky

• Former Member

• MekLOL

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2011, 10:29:24 pm »
Enchants wth?

But really good application good luck :)
« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 10:31:14 pm by Mekky »
You think you can take me? You need a fucking army if you gonna take me!

Tony Montana

www.Protonica.de - BEST MUSIC EU !!

February 11, 2011, 01:33:56 am
Reply #11

Offline Pluug

• Guild Member

« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2011, 01:33:56 am »
Nice apply, i have been checking your gems and gear a bit, can you explain why you gemming 40 haste over 20 int/20 haste couse intelect is your most important stat in any specc?
You are slacking a bit with that green quality gems.
You are gemming hit and reforging hit into haste(its fail imo).
Try to change all that gems into 40 intelect or 20 intelect/20 hit/20 haste and reforge some mastery into hit if you don't get hitcap at that point.
Fix this you should have serious dps increase.

emo? >3

February 11, 2011, 01:34:50 am
Reply #12

Offline Jasminka

• Former Member

« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2011, 01:34:50 am »
tell them pluug! but tap less!!!! ahahahahhaah

February 11, 2011, 07:57:52 am
Reply #13

Ronoidd

« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2011, 07:57:52 am »
I've been raiding with my shaman mostly and haven't focused 100% on gems/enchants on my warlock I most admit.. If I were required to raid on my warlock you would see a change the missing enchants there and the gems replaced to the correct ones.. The haste in my gear over 20int/haste is proberly because I was playing with achieving haste cap when I was affliction PvE..

February 11, 2011, 10:50:01 am
Reply #14

Kilizion

« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2011, 10:50:01 am »
Be online Sunday, I'll give you a shot if you make the changes Pluug suggested. Need your warlock, starting at halfus heroic, read up on all the bosses in BoT if you haven't already. Poke an officer for an invite, raid invites are 18:30 ST.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 11:12:40 am

Login with username, password and session length

68 Guests, 6 Users
Xormn, DNZ93, hemoroidtv, Narco, Spetsnaz, Rash