Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 App - A Team - Enchance Shaman

February 10, 2011, 03:33:08 am
Read 6356 times

Offline thunder

• Vendor Trash

App - A Team - Enchance Shaman
« on: February 10, 2011, 03:33:08 am »
Personal Information

Hey guys, my name is Ender i'm a 22y.o dude who studies physics at university in Turkey (WTF 1 moar turk hell no!) I am into wow more than physics to be honest (trying to change my department soon anyway..) and here i introduce my shaman, i'll let you know about Thunder more than Ender here we go.

Character Information

Thunderfurry is a character that i play with passion actually not as much as i played with my rogue, however i made up this character to get in more roles additional to my dps talent. Also i moved this shaman from another realm to Dunemaul for CATASTROPHE, i started with 'em before Cataclysm came out but didn't go well and long. My friend and me gave up with this realm and this character afterwards, therefore i didn't gear up more in PVE.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dunemaul/thunderfurry/simple

His gear is what i got 3rd week of cataclym. And still almost same.

Raiding

I can raid any day night or hour its all okay with me I seriously spend too much in this game. So raiding more than 3 days is okay with me. I got down almost all bosses in beta with Catastrophe but because of their weirdo spot priority I couldn't get so much chance to get in raids when it came out on live.

Gaming and World Of Warcraft history

I'll just pass my gaming history because World of Warcraft is my 1st MMORPG and other games are not related to this app anyway, I am playing since vanilla i played many different classes that all of my guild masters were fully satisfied with my gameplay with on that classes and so often I rerolled just for my guild because we were in need of some good players in other roles. For example I started with Hunter on vanilla that was my first character that i learned something PVE they call, in TBC times i was a roguewannabe and i rolled to rogue and played like 4 years (i still pvp with it) but my guild was in need of a pro tank and i rolled to warrior which was already 70 and was 1of my alts and so it became a legend on its realm, i alway had first kills on each XP in my whole WOWLIFE vanilla,tbc,wotlk i was always marked as Classmaster on each guild i joined (its 3 at all 3rd one was catas) but things changed i was keep saying "i'll never play in a fully turkish guild" and i did that mistake because i was seein how that would be with bein within a turkish guild and their brains and their style but my friend wanted me and pulled with a force. I can tell you more about this stuff maybe full of pages here but i am seriously tired with this application stuff i want to clearly show abit about my talent with the simplest way on a text. I would like share this things more in guildchat because whatever you say its all within you. shit can be covering a pearl, and there can be a shell covering out and shit within.

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?

I actually don't know much about you guys also i don't know anything about Dunemaul, and honestly i hate it, i have never seen such a worse realm like this one with damn long pvp ques, horde population over alliance also overall low population of realm, lack of good players on both sides but i spend some time on it and i love my shaman and i dont want to roll over everythng new again so i saw you guys around checked your gear and progress and i felt like i can go with you guys and we can make something happen more than seeing its happening (that was how it was with catas for me).

What can I offer to Iron Edge?

I can offer my skills and my friendship nothing more about this really I don't believe in that my words will make so much sense here but my actions.

Last words?

I can say every pack has a leader mankind can lead both men and sheep but wolfs are always leaded by a wolf. If you need a sheep don't even bother with adding a comment under my app, if you need a wolf its me here.

February 10, 2011, 04:51:42 am
Reply #1

Offline kagemoth

• Former Member

Re: App - A Team - Enchance Shaman
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2011, 04:51:42 am »
TURK ALERT!!!!!TURK ALERT!!!!!TURK ALERT!!!!!TURK ALERT!!!!!

So what spec you trying to apply to us with?(not very clear)

How did you leave Cata? Was it on good terms or did they kick you? I have a lot of respect for a large ammount of Cata players so be honest but don't slander.

I like a man of action. I like a man who can move from the fire even more and a guy who can lend an assist in the everyday goings of a guild all be it to help out in a HC with guildies or assisting with guild achivements.

Currently we have 3x10 man raids.1 has 4/13 HC , 1 raid has 12/12 normal and nother 11/12 normal ,1/13 HC. We also have a 25 man casual raid(The B-raid). We are trying to work towards reforming the 25 man A-raid of non-casuals. Are you interested in applying for a spot in the 25 man? If you are an elemental/enhancement that would be pretty cool. This isn't instant though and currently we still have a way to go to complete the group(DKs , Hunters , Warlocks we lack).

You don't seem like a person who is that much interested in the social side of being in a guild like ours , and it seems that without a raid you might lose interest fast. I dunno if the other teams need a shaman but i am sure they will respond soon.

gl.
Insanity doesn't run in my family. Rather, it strolls through, taking its time, getting to know everyone personally.

February 10, 2011, 05:58:43 am
Reply #2

Offline thunder

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2011, 05:58:43 am »
As i typed at the topic up there i would like to play as enchance but if restoration is needed i can roll to resto (that would take time but i would do it) I am removed from the guild yeah but we were informed that we slack and i was offline last 15days before i removed from guild (removed is the right word not kicked) many of catas members knows me (not new ones from x-realm joined recently) and I don't have any problem with them or they with me. It's all about giving up, me and my friend were not fitting well to their raid system i don't know if you got any clue about catastrophe's raid spot priority and raiding system but its srsly weird not bad or good i don't know how to explain but its weird well actually i can give you names as reference from catas or you can ask me to them easly theres nothing wrong between me and catas members its only about their style. We were not having fun and i focused on my rogue and warrior for a while when pvp was fun (with 20sc bg queus! :D ) this is all. Thanks :)

February 10, 2011, 01:31:26 pm
Reply #3

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2011, 01:31:26 pm »
What did you kill, if anything, with Catastrophe in cata?  Did you do anything with your rogue?
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

February 10, 2011, 07:24:40 pm
Reply #4

Offline thunder

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2011, 07:24:40 pm »
Halfus, Val and Ther, omnitron def,maloriak at the 4rd week of cataclysm we got down all those on live server (25man each with catastrophe) except nefarian, chogall, council conclave of wind I wasn't at home on last tries of beta content so could get a chance to try those. I was the 2nd lvl 85 shaman of the realm and the one of the 5man who did the first heroic on the realm maybe in top 50 in EU, actually i got many friends and references even in top guilds of Eu and those are last thngs that im adding to this application i am not used to this application thing. I just gave enough information already. Thanks.

February 10, 2011, 08:16:53 pm
Reply #5

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2011, 08:16:53 pm »
Sounds good to me!

Good application. Especially all that stuff about being a leader. Definitely interested in the class leader stuff (we don't have class leaders any more, but an active Shaman with leadership qualities would be very nice!)

I'm not sure which raid group you would join, though!

-D
Now I run a tech website.

February 11, 2011, 08:52:30 pm
Reply #6

Offline thunder

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2011, 08:52:30 pm »
Uhm so what does it mean? I mean decision ? :)

February 11, 2011, 09:00:30 pm
Reply #7

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2011, 09:00:30 pm »
What it means is this: Since we dont (yet) have a 25m raid, we can invite you, but cannot promise u a raid spot until that 25m forms - that will be in a couple of weeks.  Until then we'll need to see if any 10m groups need an enhancement shaman, but this isn't guaranteed!  We'll probably get you into at least one raid for a 10m trial of sorts, though.

If that's fine with you, poke me when you're online for an invite.
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

February 13, 2011, 04:17:07 pm
Reply #8

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2011, 04:17:07 pm »
If you're interested in joining, I'm organising a small trial for raiders on monday, at or shortly after 22:00.
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

February 13, 2011, 07:08:59 pm
Reply #9

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2011, 07:08:59 pm »
Seems I forgot the date, wont be raiding tommorow.  If you're around today that'd be cool, if not, Tuesday!
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

February 17, 2011, 09:21:07 pm
Reply #10

Offline thunder

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2011, 09:21:07 pm »
Btw i can get half epic if u want me to go as elemental (which i played for 6months at first times of wotlk)

February 17, 2011, 09:39:40 pm
Reply #11

Offline Rucious

• Former Member

« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2011, 09:39:40 pm »
I don't think we have many elemental specc'ed shamans. It would be nice for you to get, if you ever get chance to be trialed and since we've a lot of melees, it would be wise for you to respecc.
Revenge is a dish best served cold.

February 17, 2011, 11:07:15 pm
Reply #12

Offline Smorisha

• Guild Member

• MASSIVE AGGRO PULLING!

• Iron Edge brag-page
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2011, 11:07:15 pm »
Lolmental shamans are welcome, we really don't have many :)

February 17, 2011, 11:16:36 pm
Reply #13

Offline thunder

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2011, 11:16:36 pm »
yes i would like to assist you guys as elemental, don't get me wrong but you know i made an application and dont wanna be a "JUMPER" who applies every1 mindlessly with hunger of wow playing but you know we waste time waiting for application the get a clear result i honestly don't like the idea "skills to be tasted" i was a member of catastrophe and 2 other who were as good as catas were i patiently wait but i need a word srsly. I can roll to elemental just when its asked, im loyal to anythng my guild wants from me, asking a former member of catas if its skilled makes me smile and my friends who knows about this app. I don't want from you to accept me just let me move on cuz it has been a while already and thank you.

February 18, 2011, 12:07:28 am
Reply #14

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2011, 12:07:28 am »
You're so pro in Cata that you haven't even cleared normal and have done zero heroic kills?  Your gear is also substandard.  Being in a guild that's cleared 9/13 heroic doesn't make u good by association, you need to have killed them aswell.

I told you that we'd give you a trial last reset and you failed to show up. You weren't there the day after when we could have trialed you either.  You asked me today and I said we'd give you a trial on Monday.  I don't know how we can be more clear.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 12:12:55 am by TTaM »
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 11:26:26 am

Login with username, password and session length

95 Guests, 2 Users
Wali, Mooneclipse