Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Holy Paladin application Team A/B

February 22, 2011, 05:33:08 pm
Read 7594 times

Offline Rastafaii

• Vendor Trash

Holy Paladin application Team A/B
« on: February 22, 2011, 05:33:08 pm »
BEFORE U READ MY APPLICATION READ THIS!
I DIDNT PLAYED SOME TIME, AND WHEN I CAME BACK AND WANTED TO APPLY TO IRON EDGE I HAVE FOUND THAT SOMEON HAS STOLE MY APPLICATION I USUALY USE TO APPLY FOR GUILDS AND I HAVE SPOKEN WITH DOOMSLAY ABOUT IT TOO. I WILL INVESTIGATE WHO IS PERSON WHO DID THAT.

Name
Nemanja

From?
Serbia

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Character Name

Suprem?

Level

Class
Paladin

Armory Link
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dunemaul/suprem%C3%A8/advanced

Total time played on this character
148 days

About me
I have xfered here from sylvanas ally, becouse my old friends from Cornucopia (Paramount) needed proper tank/dps, but i made mistake with xfering here, becouse i am looking for something more serious than casual ... well we dont do anything tbh.. so ill stop here..

Do you have any reasonably geared alts that you are prepared to play as well? List & describe them here
I dont have any alt on this realm, all my alts are on sylvanas, Warlock, Shaman, Warrior, Hunter, Mage and Druid. Also, they are all lvl 80.

Where do you research and theorycraft for your class? Tell us something new that you learned recently about your class.
Like everyone else, i am fan of EJ also AJ, so basicaly u have everything there. But, i am improving my stats by myself, researching and stuff.

Describe your role in a raid - and go into detail; this is your chance to demonstrate to us that you know your class.

I were fan of Warcraft series games, Warcraft 1,2,3 i have played with my irl friend 2v2 all the time, but i decided to play DOTA after becouse it was more fun for me. One day, my brother came home, and he gave me World of Warcraft CD and he forced me to install it so i did what he said :). After installing and patching and all borring things about wow installation, i have made Human Paladin becouse huh.. i am human right and thats it :>. I was running arround elvyn forest killing boars and wolves, but i got borred verry soon, so i decided to quit wow becouse it was stupid game, right.. But suddenly someon with all that shiny stuff on his char and a horse flashed near me killing me with something bright above my head, killing all that peoples who were near me... and i was so confused, scared, contentend and concluded, cuz i wanted to be like him.. heh one day right.. So i decided to play harder and to level faster w/e leveling means xD. Verry soon i have found that i cannot play as BLOODELF, becouse i dont have expansion, so i bought it and installed, that was new beggining for me... From that day, i am 100% focused on Paladins and thats it.Am also playing with my alts, well i have played with them, now cba to play with anything else than Paladin. I dont wanna talk more about my time spended in Elwyn forest, omg dont even wanna think about Hogger.. but thats story for some other time ;). Starting with BE was something tottaly different for me, more fun and more shiny :P. And now, after 5 and a half years i still play paladin. ;)

RAIDING INFORMATION:

Previous Raid Experience (guilds, ranks/roles, and content cleared - include Vanilla/BC if relevant)

Vanilla - I didnt play in vanila wow. But i have cleared everything latter
TBC - Cleared everything
WOTLK - I have cleared everything except LK HM, killed algalon too.
Cata - I didnt raided at all, but i know tactics and everything i should know about any new encounter.

Reason for Leaving your current guild.

I dont wanna flame anyone, i just wanna find proper guild that can satisfied me with progress and understanding. So my answer is, i am looking for a better home.

List your computer's stats and your internet connection. Include average latency and FPS during raids

I7, 8gb Ram ocz extreme, nvidia gts460 extreme, Win 7 , ~60 ms, full graphic with full details. 4mb internet connection cable, stable.

Lists the raiding and class specific add-ons that you use.

DBM, Recount, Omen, HB.

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?

I have heard of your glory, and also that u have proper players and serious raids, so i admit that maybe i can find my home here, in this guild. And as i said before, i need something more serious from current guild.

Tell us why we should give you a trial?

I am expirienced player with alot of knowledge about wow and wow mechanic, i think that i can fill any spot for both spec Holy or Protection, yes i know that's 2 different things, but if u know what u need to do, u simple know, if u dont, u can learn. In WOTLK i was playing as Protection mostly.

What are your thoughts on beginning raids early and staying beyond the required raid times to down new content?

I dont have problem with it at all. I am here for guild, not for myself and if RL decide that we need to raid early or latter its ok with me.

How do you feel about sitting out when raid composition demands it?

Well, i have problem with it, becouse i am 100% sure that i can satisfied anyone with my "healing job". But in some situations, if raid need something other than healer, i can sit out of raid.

Are you active in any non-raiding aspects of WoW like PVP, achievements, or alts? On average how many hours are you online each week?

Well in cata, i didnt played too much pvp, becouse i wanna focus on raids now, and to lvl my Archaeology asap ! Average i am online 10+ hours. I am not used to play arenas. I am pure PVE player.

Do you know any raiders in Iron Edge?

If i can say yes, i know Doomslay, but i have only talked with him. I dont know him for longer than few days, so lets say no.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

Do you play any other games? Give us an idea of your general gaming background/history
As i said earlyer i was playing all Warcraft series (1,2,3).

Do you have a working microphone and headset, and are you willing & able to speak on Vent when required?

Yes i do, i have mic and headset, also i can speak on vent if needed.

If there is anything else you would like to add, or you have any closing comments, include them here:

Thanks for reading my application, and to give me chance to join glorious guild like IE is. If i missed something, please feel free to tell me what should i change or add. Thanks once more, i hope soon we will start raiding together.

Best regards

February 22, 2011, 05:56:05 pm
Reply #1

Offline Yoica

• Officer

Re: Holy Paladin application Team A/B
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2011, 05:56:05 pm »
Big plus for the well written app. You gear is a bit low (replacing your bracers and trinket would make a huge difference) and has some odd choices; +10 stats in your relic?!, no JC gems and missing 1 enchant.

Having said that the B-raid 25man is in dire need of another holy paladin. Looking at your app I don't see which days you can raid, but I get the impression that you want to raid actively so I'm wondering if you can find enough satisfaction raiding 2 days a week (mon/tue 19:30-00:00).

February 22, 2011, 06:36:26 pm
Reply #2

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2011, 06:36:26 pm »
Why do serbians choose such annoying names as Supreme and supremacy?

Also no head enchant and casual shoulder enchant

Bears like alts!

February 22, 2011, 06:37:05 pm
Reply #3

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2011, 06:37:05 pm »
Ego
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

February 22, 2011, 07:18:45 pm
Reply #4

Offline Doomslay

• Guild Member

• Inertia Computers
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2011, 07:18:45 pm »
this guy seems dedicated from the talks we've had, should take him tonight.
he's a nice guy and didnt have that much of an ego, just confident, i guess!
doomslay/x/fs/y/z

February 22, 2011, 07:32:17 pm
Reply #5

Offline Rastafaii

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2011, 07:32:17 pm »
Hehe, i got 1 day and 4 heours played on lvl 85 :P so my rep isnt high enougf for any enchant, also, i dont have any better bracers :\ farming GB and DM but no luck with bracers. + gems.. i cant afford to power lvl JC atm, am low on gold. :) ty for reading app ;)

February 22, 2011, 07:36:45 pm
Reply #6

Offline Rastafaii

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2011, 07:36:45 pm »
Big plus for the well written app. You gear is a bit low (replacing your bracers and trinket would make a huge difference) and has some odd choices; +10 stats in your relic?!, no JC gems and missing 1 enchant.

Having said that the B-raid 25man is in dire need of another holy paladin. Looking at your app I don't see which days you can raid, but I get the impression that you want to raid actively so I'm wondering if you can find enough satisfaction raiding 2 days a week (mon/tue 19:30-00:00).

Ye i missed raid times.. tbh i am so offended with that guy who stole my application, and tryed to inegrate my application.
Raid times, doesnt matter except weekend, am working in 1 club as manager, and i need to be there to take care about employers.

February 22, 2011, 07:52:43 pm
Reply #7

Offline Nachmanun

• Guild Member

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2011, 07:52:43 pm »
from the talks we've had, should take him tonight.

I bet that's what you do to all the girls.
SK?R DIG, SK?R DIG F?R FAN. SK?R DIG TILLS DU D?R.

February 22, 2011, 09:18:47 pm
Reply #8

Offline Mouseh

• Guild Member

• srs mouse is srs

« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2011, 09:18:47 pm »
For a sec I thought its Supremacy. Again. :P

Anyway, good application. Gear is so-so, nothing that few heroic runs can't fix (wrist, trinket). You should concentrate on raising your reputations up (including Hellscream's Reach for Mandala of Stirring Patterns) and your JC before the next monday (when we can trial you). I can probably borrow you few chimera's eyes which you could put into that waist and relic for example.

Hope to see ya at monday, good luck.

"Leela's experiencing the greatest joy a woman can feel: worshiping some low-life jerk."

Bender, Futurama

February 22, 2011, 09:49:45 pm
Reply #9

Offline Rastafaii

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2011, 09:49:45 pm »
For a sec I thought its Supremacy. Again. :P

Anyway, good application. Gear is so-so, nothing that few heroic runs can't fix (wrist, trinket). You should concentrate on raising your reputations up (including Hellscream's Reach for Mandala of Stirring Patterns) and your JC before the next monday (when we can trial you). I can probably borrow you few chimera's eyes which you could put into that waist and relic for example.

Hope to see ya at monday, good luck.

Yeah i guess ^^, thanks Mouseh for helping me out ;)

February 22, 2011, 09:51:38 pm
Reply #10

Offline Smorisha

• Guild Member

• MASSIVE AGGRO PULLING!

• Iron Edge brag-page
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2011, 09:51:38 pm »
Hello, good application. Out of interest... what club do You work in? :)

February 22, 2011, 09:58:19 pm
Reply #11

Offline Rastafaii

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2011, 09:58:19 pm »
Caffe Club Crazia ;) am from Nis ;)

serbian: Grazia, kafic je u pitanju, kao neka diskotekica blizu Nisa. Ti odakle si?

February 22, 2011, 10:00:17 pm
Reply #12

Offline Smorisha

• Guild Member

• MASSIVE AGGRO PULLING!

• Iron Edge brag-page
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2011, 10:00:17 pm »
I am from Belgrade, I am in a clubbing business too, thats why I am asking :)
For the sake of other ppl on forums keep it in English, we can talk in Serbian online (when I am able to get online that is, FKKN BLIZZARD)!!1

February 22, 2011, 10:12:57 pm
Reply #13

Offline Rastafaii

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2011, 10:12:57 pm »
kk xD

February 25, 2011, 02:19:41 pm
Reply #14

Offline Rastafaii

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2011, 02:19:41 pm »
Gear updated, trinket, feet, gloves including 3 jc gems, head and shoulders enchant. What else :P ?

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 12:13:11 pm

Login with username, password and session length

69 Guests, 1 User
hemoroidtv