Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Druid application

March 09, 2007, 08:19:08 pm
Read 9052 times

Offline Xhosas

• Vendor Trash

Druid application
« on: March 09, 2007, 08:19:08 pm »

I am Xhosas, lvl 70 Druid, im feral at the moment but willing to change to resto if it is needed. I live in england and play wow a little too much for my own good.

Character Information

My gear can be seen here: http://armory.wow-europe.com/#character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Xhosas or atleast what i was last wearing when blizz decided to update the armoury. and no i am not in FWE anymore as it says atm
Fire Resistance : just about zilch
Nature Resistance : as with fire, havent started getting res gear yet

Attunements: just have a steamvaults run to do for the kara attunement

World Of Warcraft history

I started playing WoW summer 2005 if i remember correctly, leveled up in caster form moonfiring things to death and it seems like a miracle but i did get to 60 in the end. At 60 i raided with IE for a while ( was there for some of the first luci and mags take downs) then moved on for reasons i cant remember. ended up in CB raided more MC and ony then finally settled into FWE where i was casual for ages raiding occasionally but going to BWL AQ20 MC ZG when i could. i had exams in january this year and so it made sense to quit wow for the exams and as the expansion came out i would cut off playing wow for fear of being behind if i started again, i deleted charecters sharded items and gave everything to my IRL friends on WoW, 2 months later i came back, got my main back and started playing again, naked. Most recently i left FWE and have been guildless since about 4 days ago.

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?
Originally i didnt intend to apply to IE, infact i didnt know where i wanted to go, but Dookie had a chat with me and i decided i would like to join IE as i know from reputation you are a very proffesional guild, you are renound for your raiding expertise and i have been in Ie before so know a few people. i would love to join IE as a raiding feral druid and not many guilds offer that option.

What can I offer to Iron Edge?
I should be available most nights for raiding excluding tuesday night but my GF is unpredictable and tends to turn up with little notice so i will have to plan when i raid carefully to make sure i can make it. i am a tailor of 371 skill atm, enchanting 313 which i havent really touched since expansion. I have been tanking 5 mans ever since i hit 70 so have some good experiance there and have found even after blizz's nerf on bear form i can still hold aggro well so i can offer you a tank for raiding or if its needed a DPS slot (or if really needed i can respec resto).

Last words?
thanks for your time reading this and hope i will be joining you soon :D

March 09, 2007, 10:45:31 pm
Reply #1

Offline Smorisha

• Guild Member

• MASSIVE AGGRO PULLING!

• Iron Edge brag-page
Re: Druid application
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2007, 10:45:31 pm »
Oh man, this is sooo 2005. For all this time I thought that u sold ur char u newb. I remember many nights in DM with u and Sintrael. My very first Crusader was enchanted by u...

Would love to see u back in IE but be warned, I will kick ur baer arse if u steal aggro a lot :)

March 09, 2007, 11:22:55 pm
Reply #2

Offline Xhosas

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2007, 11:22:55 pm »
aaah memories Smor, me and sint chattign away about prodigy and pwning DM. apologies to all who have read my app but after having talked to some of my IRL friends about what im going to do guild wise they have made me realise that if im honest im not hardcore enough for IE, not reliable for raiding either and so thank you for your time but i am going to join up with my RL friends.

Xho

March 09, 2007, 11:34:18 pm
Reply #3

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2007, 11:34:18 pm »
I still remember you as the guy that farmed DKP, passed every item from MC, took tier 2 legs from Ragnaros, then left the guild...
Now I run a tech website.

March 10, 2007, 02:28:13 am
Reply #4

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2007, 02:28:13 am »
Sorry about holding a grudge. I remember you as a guy joining in the 50's and then asking for help getting to 60.

I spent time getting you there, and then at 60 after farming some dkp, leaving to join CB. GJ!!!

Bears like alts!

March 10, 2007, 03:29:14 am
Reply #5

Offline Cwave

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2007, 03:29:14 am »
I went to DM with you and you received like 3 blues in that run, then the last boss dropped a neck which i needed, yet even after those 3 blues you also pressed Need. You were on trial at that time in IE. Later, you horded DKP, took the RARE RARE tier2 druid leggins and then left the guild.

I dont like greedy people, and i certainly dont like guildquitters

You have not left a good impression

Not signed

???
Cwave
« Last Edit: March 10, 2007, 03:31:48 am by Cwave »

March 10, 2007, 03:30:49 am
Reply #6

Offline Legolew

• Former Member

• "If god be for us , who would be against us "

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2007, 03:30:49 am »
Well we dont have a CL at the moment /POke Delling.

but unfortunatly atm we may be looking for a HC resto druid , i remember you from IE when i joined long time ago i read about the Kp and stuff and this isnt really impressive.
we have alot of casual druids Friends and familys guys that fill in gaps and enjoy the role of this so i dont think we can find a place for you atm .

thx for the application but as for me its Denied....

Gl in finding what you may be looking for.

Lego

March 10, 2007, 10:12:25 am
Reply #7

Offline Dookie

• Guild Member

• public static void main

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2007, 10:12:25 am »
Lego you might consider we need offtanks for karazan too, I have been waiting 2 hours with IEShaekesh to get a tank on wednesday, and concidering the Tier 2 leggings: He was raiding with us after all so I think he deserved some loot and if he chose T2 why not.

The thing is now that we dont have active druids and if we dont do something delling will replace us with paladins and warriors  ::)

If my word has any value around please give him a trial.

/dook

March 10, 2007, 02:05:21 pm
Reply #8

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2007, 02:05:21 pm »
No problem with him taking loot, Dook...

It's the leaving straight after that bothers me :)
Now I run a tech website.

March 10, 2007, 03:15:29 pm
Reply #9

Offline Xhosas

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2007, 03:15:29 pm »
not interested in joining, but just came back to check and clear my name as it appears it is needed. id just like to say that i have never had the T2 legs so that is utter bull, also i was with IE for a very short time while they were raiding so had little chance to "hoard" DKP. as for DM i dont remember what happened but if it upset you i am sorry but it is in the past and nothing i can change now. I also didnt leave the guild straight after taking T2 legs as i never took T2 legs anyway

March 10, 2007, 06:12:58 pm
Reply #10

Offline Smorisha

• Guild Member

• MASSIVE AGGRO PULLING!

• Iron Edge brag-page
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2007, 06:12:58 pm »
I can confirm that in a strange way. Xhosas left IE before I joined, we killed Ragnaros first time later that week...

March 11, 2007, 02:06:14 am
Reply #11

Offline Dookie

• Guild Member

• public static void main

« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2007, 02:06:14 am »
You all mistaken Xhosas with Xzendor. We demandz public excuses!

March 11, 2007, 02:07:33 am
Reply #12

Offline Legolew

• Former Member

« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2007, 02:07:33 am »
Hey Xhosas

Hope you get to read this..

Atm i just been made up Cl so need to look at numbers and the possibility at talking to some other guys interested in joining as well as yourself.
this is a open discussion and a application dont take everything to heart until all ppl have had there say.
Dookie and Smor seem to like you and like i said i dont really remember you that much but i trust those 2 implisatly ( midnight tired wrong spelling i know ).
Just for the record shows character to clear your name and after reading this since i last posted i want to say sorry on behalf of IronEdge about the tier 2 accusations as it was you it was XZENDOR see the camparison?.

give me a day or 2 and hopefully i get to have a chat with you.

Lego

March 11, 2007, 02:08:18 am
Reply #13

Offline Legolew

• Former Member

« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2007, 02:08:18 am »
haha Dookie beat me by 1 minute gn guys

Lego

March 11, 2007, 10:28:05 am
Reply #14

Offline Noble

• Former Member

« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2007, 10:28:05 am »
You seem like a nice, mature player just from reading your appl. and posts.

Hope Lego can talk some sense into you in trial'ing so we can get to know you better  :P

And nice going you guys!

-Nob

-Nob

"In nomine Patris, et Fili, e Spiritus Sanctus"

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 05:51:02 pm

Login with username, password and session length

312 Guests, 1 User
DNZ93