Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Warrior (DPS) - Hachiismash

January 30, 2020, 08:07:42 pm
Read 3712 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Warrior (DPS) - Hachiismash
« on: January 30, 2020, 08:07:42 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Hachiismash
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Hachiismash
Class/Spec: Warrior (DPS)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

Hello there,
My name is Mark, but everybody calls me Hachii. I'm from Slovenia and am currently unemployed.
I have been playing WoW since mid of TBC and have been on and off raider since Wrath. At some point I've been in end game guilds, but had to leave because of work or guild disbanding. I've decided to quit wow in Uldir since the game was not fun enough and returned last week. I've always looked at WoW not only as a game to play, but also to be a part of a guild and a "family". Some of my best friends are the ones I've met in WoW and you guys look like just the crowd I would fit in =)

Class/Spec:

Currently I'm playing Arms as the default spec. I think it brings more to the raid than fury.
Honestly I'm always looking at Reevez, but not only to see what he plays but how he plays. Back in Uldir we had 2 warriors, and the other one was way more geared than me. But because of my playstile (that i learned from Reevez), i was able to do more dps than him (mid-maxing helped as well =)

Im always open to learning about my class. I feel like warriors have had more changed this expansion, than all previous combined. So even if my understanding of it at the moment is incorrect, it doesnt mean that i wont figure it out.

Stats are: Haste>Crit>Vers>Mastery (simmed after every upgrade ofc)
Stacking "Test of Might" allows me to run "Memory of Lucid dreams", dumping as much rage as possible after using "Collosus Smash", speccing "Fervor of Battle" and using "Whirlwind" whirlwind instead of "Slam" because it dumps more rage.

I've been really unlucky with Corrupted gear, having almost none really is messing with my dps.
And not having correct trinkets is also not helping.

Alts:

I have a few other classses capped (Warlock, Rogue, Paladin, Priest and Hunter), and almost every class at 110 with a 120 boost waiting for anything i fancy atm. Quick to learn any new class and spec if the guild is in need, but with the catchup machs not being alt friendly it would take some time to get it up to par.

Professions:

Its been a year or so, so i dont really remember why i swapped mining for enchating and not touching it.
I leveled JC because it was profitable at the start of the Exp. Selling Staffs on the AH for 5x crafting price was a nice way to make money.
But they made proffesions really easy to level these days so you can always reroll for the flavour of the month.

I remember back in Cata, i've got into a hardcore guild called "Semper Fi" (7/8 HC), just because they suggested that i should get JC to 450. I've done it the next day, and they were so impressed with my dedication, that they took me on the spot.

Raiding Experience:

As mentioned before, over the 12 years of playing this game i've tried everything. I healed in Wrath and Cata (Paladin/Shaman)  i was DPS in MoP (Shaman/Hunter), took a break in WoD and was a tank in Legion (Druid/Paladin/Warrior/Monk yes all geared all raid ready), and then switched to DPS warrior in BFA.

Keep in mind i was still  in school so i always did what i could.

Wrath:
-Ulduar (10N)
-ToGC (10N)
-ICC (10H except LK)
-nobody remembers Ruby Sanctum

Cata:
-T11 all normal done
-Firelands (7/7HC)
-Dragon Soul (7/8 HC)

MoP:
-T14 all normal
-ToT (5/12HC)
-SoO (14/14HC pre nerf, also my best achievement)

WoD:
Didnt really play in wod, some end of expansion raiding, but nothing to brag about

Legion:
-Emerald Nightmare 7/7HC
-Nighthold 8/10 Mythic
-ToS 8/9 Mythic
-Antorus 6/11

BFA:
-Uldir 3/8 Mythic

and thats where i stopped playing till last week.

Previous Guilds:

Too many to mention honestly. The reason was never failing or being in conflict. I am a really chill guy and dont get upset over gear or criticism.

The last guild i was (am on Classic) in an all Slovenian guild called Tree Glow. We are all a bunch of friends, but everybody is playing Classic now so i am forced to find a new batch of scrubs like me.

Availability:

As stated i am currently unemployed. There will come a time ill get a new job, but its gonna be a 8-16 kind a work so, i am always avalable to raid. There might be exceptions (life stuff you know) but i've always had a 90%-95% attendance.

Communication:

I speak english better then i write, so i have no problem speaking or understaning. One of my previous raid leaders was a Brummie and i've had no problems understanding him. He got pissed when i started to immitate him and was quite good at it. Havent used TS3 since discord came out but a quick download and thats fixed. I've got 3 mics, headset one and 2 USB standalone mics (still in the process of using them)

Computer / Connection:

The rig itself its decent, about 3 years old:
Windows 10
Intel Core i7-6700CPU 3.40ghz
Kingston 16Gig Ram
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970
SSD

The flat i am currently in hasnt got the best intenet. Its 10/10 optics and i havent had any dcs, but when i get my own flat in a few months i getting back to 350/150 =)

Addons/UI:

http://prntscr.com/qv83su

I like to keep a clean UI for all the Weakauras that tend to accumulate over the time.
ExRD is disabled ATM.
I use a razer naga so it looks like my binds are wierd but all of them are at the palm of my hand.

Other Games:

Mostly old SNES, Gamecube, GBA games, Swithc as well as playstation. On PC i used to play LoL and CSGO.

Why Iron Edge?

Honestly i saw your add in the Guild Finder and saw on your page that youre from the UK and looks like a friendly guild that could use a guy like me in their ranks =)

What can I offer Iron Edge?

Dedication, hard work, punctual, fun and overall just a guy that i willing to do the work to get the results.
Keep in mind that i may not be perfect on the 1st pull. Im the kind of person that needs to see the fight 2-3 times and once i see it, i understand it, and i can adjust to it and do it propely.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Guild finder on wow

Last Words?

I've said preaty much everything. Just am glad that you took the time to read what i wrote. Any opinions or criticism is always welcome. If you do decide that i dont fit in your raiding ranks, than i would atleast like to ask for a spot in your social ranks. I do apologise for the grammatical errors.

Ps: you didnt ask for a Bnet. If you have any questions you can aways ask me ingame WhoThey#2512

January 31, 2020, 09:01:32 pm
Reply #1

Offline Shimmar

• Officer

• Creepy Sam

Re: Raider Application - Warrior (DPS) - Hachiismash
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2020, 09:01:32 pm »
Hey Mark, thanks for applying
Gonna spend the weekend reviewing things and discussing your application with the others and will get back to you hopefully by tomorrow night (sunday evening)
in the mean time just check in to see if anyone has any questions for you.
Obviously the only thing really going against you is the fact that you've just returned after a good year or more of not raiding so would need a strong show of commitment from yourself.
Are you able to generate some logs or find some good examples of your ability in your current state? you've clearly been able to keep up gear-wise or atleast catch up quickly so just something that shows you can play Warrior in its current state :D

February 03, 2020, 12:21:22 am
Reply #2

Offline Hachii

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2020, 12:21:22 am »
Hey there Shimmar!

Thanks for the response, as i see you have a lot of aplicants daily, so please take your time in rewieving mine.

Its true that i have been able to gather the gear relatively quickly, since i have a group of friends that im doing m+ with daily. (Still no curruption its insane)

Since i dont have a guild and pugs dont really make it past Wrathion i can only share my old logs from Uldir:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/kazzak/hachiismash#zone=19&difficulty=4

I hope that helps. Cheers

February 06, 2020, 08:12:01 am
Reply #3

Offline Shimmar

• Officer

• Creepy Sam

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2020, 08:12:01 am »
Hi hacchi
Thanks for getting back to me. Unfortunately I don't think we have a spot for you in the main raid team as it stands.
Always welcome to see if things change down the line but for now I wish you luck on your search

Shimmar

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 12:33:33 am

Login with username, password and session length

44 Guests, 0 Users