Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Heides, Feral druid

November 15, 2007, 09:29:19 pm
Read 4033 times

Offline Awol

• Community Member

Heides, Feral druid
« on: November 15, 2007, 09:29:19 pm »
Hello willing reader of my application,

My name is Heides. Do not be fooled by my forum name for it is a clever plan to steal all your epics, or it could be the name of my Hunter Awol wich i played before my druid

who is to know

Awol by the way is the hunter you may know from Ravenous wich he played in for more then a year. Made the account on this forum to reply in the 'Iron Edge buys you reagents' in the end i sold you more then 500g worth of Grave Moss and Fadelead, wich in turn paid for my epic mount (Thank you for that btw)

Reason i want "in" on the action is because i think you are the best guild on Dunemaul and i want to be part of it. I do however not need, or want any raid spots i got tired of the feeling that i 'had to raid' and fell in love with having nothing planned or times to be online at

What i expect from this app is mostly an easier time to get a group for a random instance should i feel like it and a fun /G to read when leveling my alt

should the option arise i wouldnt mind seeing the latter parts of SSC / TK / ZA for any late (need to attune) people but if this never happens i wont shed a tear over it

"did he say alt?"

yes alt by the name of Spoonr (Ret paladin (holy is a bitch to lvl)) wich is supposed to be a reaction on Forker but Spooner was taken and so was Sister
i indeed do allready regret the name but im not gonna do those 20 lvls again

as you may have guessed my Sponser(s) is (are) Brother and possibly Raethryn

should you want to know more about the char Heides i made an App to IE before (http://xoops.iron-edge.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=1808.0) and that is still pretty accurate

Regards Heides

November 16, 2007, 01:34:25 am
Reply #1

Offline kagemoth

• Former Member

Re: Heides, Feral druid
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2007, 01:34:25 am »
 :D
Insanity doesn't run in my family. Rather, it strolls through, taking its time, getting to know everyone personally.

November 16, 2007, 08:21:34 am
Reply #2

forker

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2007, 08:21:34 am »
Ohh, what can I say? Not a RL friend but I played with this guy in Ravenous and I have this special bond with hunters/ex-hunters. I love this guy! :)

I was hoping to have him as a raider when he actually applied but F&F is the next best thing for this very loyal and helpful person!

He joined Ravenous WAY back in September 2005 and was handpicked by me when I was GM of Ravenous still. We had some amazing hunters back then.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 08:37:17 am by forker »

November 16, 2007, 10:09:22 am
Reply #3

Offline Smorisha

• Guild Member

• MASSIVE AGGRO PULLING!

• Iron Edge brag-page
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2007, 10:09:22 am »
I remember Awol, used to do quite a few instances in vanilla with him, quite a nice guy. Gief!

November 16, 2007, 02:02:05 pm
Reply #4

Offline Legolew

• Former Member

• "If god be for us , who would be against us "

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2007, 02:02:05 pm »
hope you understand that you wont be raiding almsot like ever!!.

really not keen on bringing in another druid atm i'm kinda overrun by them , plus there was the whole , not showing patience when you was trialed a few months back , spat your dummy out and /gquit because i couldnt get you in a ssc raid ( if i remember ).

i'll have a think about it and maybe have a chat in game some time over weekend.

Leg

November 16, 2007, 02:42:26 pm
Reply #5

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2007, 02:42:26 pm »
Yeah, I remember the thing back at SSC...

I think you were in IE for a whole 24 hours or something.

Also, Forker, your last 'not RL friend' just quit the game :P
Now I run a tech website.

November 16, 2007, 06:05:50 pm
Reply #6

Offline Awol

• Community Member

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2007, 06:05:50 pm »
Ill just go ahead and quote myself here
What i expect from this app is mostly an easier time to get a group for a random instance should i feel like it and a fun /G to read when leveling my alt

should the option arise i wouldnt mind seeing the latter parts of SSC / TK / ZA for any late (need to attune) people but if this never happens i wont shed a tear over it

I do however not need, or want any raid spots i got tired of the feeling that i 'had to raid' and fell in love with having nothing planned or times to be online at

saying it 3 times in 1 post should make it clear im not aplying for raid spots

about the not showing patience i mostly left cause i didnt want Entranze to lose a spot over me since he seemed to enjoy the game more

November 16, 2007, 06:06:50 pm
Reply #7

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2007, 06:06:50 pm »
Sure, but people that can gquit with just a moment's notice/thought aren't exactly ideal guildmates...

But I guess if Forker really vouches for you...
Now I run a tech website.

November 16, 2007, 06:19:34 pm
Reply #8

Offline Awol

• Community Member

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2007, 06:19:34 pm »
possibly, but you can also see that i didnt run for another guild straight after, i actually stopped raiding totally out of shear boredom. Wich is also the reason i left i could have stayed, looted epix and then left but that wouldnt win me a mister popular prize either

when i asked why Entranze got the Vashj spot over me the only real explanation i got was that he knew the tactic and had more expierence, wich i thought was rather logical cause he got the other raid spot aswell... i could have stayed and sorted it out but i figured i might aswell leave to not rob Entranze of his spot

i did however consult this with Legolew (could have been Starbrow) and i thought he agreed with me and that i didnt "spat your dummy out and /gquit because i couldnt get you in a ssc raid"

but thats pretty much behind me and raiding isnt my wish nor my dream so bickering / being sad about raid spots wont be an option nor a problem

i do hope i didnt ruin my chances by it at the very least i didnt mean to  :) (why do all the emotes have ears/horns/arms  :o)

November 19, 2007, 12:45:57 pm
Reply #9

Offline Legolew

• Former Member

• "If god be for us , who would be against us "

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2007, 12:45:57 pm »
Hey Heides

first off sorry i didnt get much chance to speak to you at weekend , kinda suck at chatting and raiding at same time plus been a little off weather, so i apologise for lack of response from me.

think it was me who you spoke to outside ssc on your trial and tbh you did give me the impression that you was a little emo over the whole entranze got spot thing but lets end that conversation here .

your responses and general attitude in this topic and the /w you have given me so far have been completely different to who and what kind of person you are, guess 1st impressions stick, Brother spoke very high off you over weekend when we had a little chat about you and so did 1 or 2 other officers, hope your truthfull about the not raiding, think you might find some casual raids gruul/tk/Kara poss ZA depending on gear grps here in ie or just some community and a place to chill out and discuss typical IE /g like , how many gnomes can we fit behind Nox Shield^^

give me a /w online when your on, i'll give you details on some ie stuff and we'll go from there.

Lego

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 07:22:42 am

Login with username, password and session length

287 Guests, 0 Users