Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 2.1.0 Patch Notes!

April 14, 2007, 08:22:54 pm
Reply #30

Offline Starbrow

• Guild Member

Re: 2.1.0 Patch Notes!
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2007, 08:22:54 pm »
Just on your flask/stoneshield pot thing Kawe - you can flask up (or elixir up), and chug pots every 2 minutes.

Seems like the new strategy will just be to use pots every 2 minutes. Stoneshield/Ironshield for you, Destruction for casters, I think there's a physical dps one too.

This does indeed seem to be the idea, which is a complete kick in the teeth of feral druids, since we can't use pots in forms. Not that it will change us from what we are now, but it's just a buff that we as the only class in the game don't have proper access to. Quite stupid to be honest...
Feral, a class of its own.

Alamo - REMEMBERS- HEEL BARES DURID! BARE DURIDS IS STORNG FREND!

April 14, 2007, 09:53:03 pm
Reply #31

Offline Gerdi

• Forum Member

« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2007, 09:53:03 pm »
Some of the hunter notes just dont make any sence.. who use "smart trap" ? gosh :P hehe.. "killing command will no longer tricker global CD".. i did 1,4k crit killing command with pet when i was BM.. think I will go respecc !! and now druids can't cylcone anymore.. BM 100% pvp specc seems 8-) Hunter changes boring.. who anyway use lower lvl arcane shot ? nvm.. but guess they kinda focused a lot on the other clases/bugs this time.. probably will be a bit buffing for most clases next patch i guess !! So don't start wine to early ! but frost mages !! go to hell with "Ice block" - "cold snap" - "Ice block".. muhahaha.. frostmages will now go down a lot easier in pvp =) :P

Interesting patch notes after all.. guess i'll go chance from herb to mining since pots wont cost that much, and you earn a hell lot of money from mining these days :P

So guess wont be a patch where evryone reroll hunter course they will not be lolimba.. /cry..  uhh.. whine.. whine.. whine.. ill go AV and 1,4k autoshot and 2,6k multyshot.. cya l8er :P

April 15, 2007, 12:16:27 am
Reply #32

Offline Starbrow

• Guild Member

« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2007, 12:16:27 am »
Spell reflect gets an animation:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Welcome to useless list alongside Retaliation.

Oh, and the new defense elixirs:

* Elixir of Draenic Wisdom: Intellect and Spirit are increased by 25.
    * Earthen Elixir: Reduces both spell and physical damage taken by 20.
    * Elixir of Ironskin: Resilience is raised by 30.
    * Elixir of Major Fortification: Increases health by 250 and provides 10 health every 5 seconds.

Earthen Elixir looks interesting, but is useless compared to the Armor elixir for tanks. Maybe for classes who don't have anything defensive to use anyway? If Major Mageblood is a defensive, I don't see why anyone would use the 25 intel/spirit over that either. The Resilience elixir is interesting, but not power uber, since tanks should be crit immune already. The fortification is interesting, but not overly good. "Yay".
« Last Edit: April 15, 2007, 12:19:47 am by Starbrow »
Feral, a class of its own.

Alamo - REMEMBERS- HEEL BARES DURID! BARE DURIDS IS STORNG FREND!

April 15, 2007, 10:59:51 pm
Reply #33

Offline Kawe / Dave

• Guild Member

« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2007, 10:59:51 pm »
Despite how much it sucks, that picture makes me laugh pretty hard xD

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 03:49:23 pm

Login with username, password and session length

247 Guests, 2 Users
Culi, Setavai