Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 prelude prot paladin :)

July 19, 2008, 05:18:38 am
Read 3223 times

Offline prelude

• Vendor Trash

prelude prot paladin :)
« on: July 19, 2008, 05:18:38 am »
Hi Iron Edge,

Before im gonna write this applaction i whanna start by staying i have dyslecsie and thats a reading disorder that make me not see my seplling mistakes.

Well let me start by explaining who im in IRL.
IRL im a student from holland thats doing a studie on how to make websites and all kinda cyber comercials (no pop ups).
My name is Bastiaan and im 19 years old. i life a easy and simple life. skool tru out the week.
work and Girlfriend in the weekends so that mean that i cant raid in the weekends that means vryday/saterday/sunday.
the rest of the days i can raid and no my GF wont be distracting me she lives in a other town called leeuwarde tru out the week for her studie so i have inoff time to play wow tru out the week.
Let me now get started on my in game exp. if been playing wow since the weeking of whene it came out in holland.
Not rly sure whene it did but i think that around 4-5 years now. Whene is started playing wow i whas a NE hunter female ofc since back thene its whas so hot ... but after i whas lvl 60 and did most of my Q and say the posseblty of raiding.
So i got into this MC guild and realy got close to those guys but whene TBC came we had cleared MC/BWL/AQ20/ZG/AQ40 and the firste few bosses of naxx.
But TBC kinda made ure guild fall apart since out officers where hardcore pvp junkies back in those days the where all field marshiel and didnt do much els thene lead a raid here and there but we still did great if u asked me.
Whene TBC came out i went to dunemaul since my little bro and hes friend where playing on this server and i made a BE paladin since i thought aa well evry guild will need theme at lvl 70 for raiding so iwent and lvled a paladin kinda fast to lvl 60 i think i whas in the top 10 of having a paladin lvl60 but thene whene i came to the outlands i toke it slow by doing lots of 5man intancses and didnt realy focus on my Qting so after like 3 mounth i hitted 70 and ofc i went holy like very paladin should be those days prot whasnt needed yet untill MH and retri dps in those days sucked. So at lvl 70 i join Eqblrium (or however u may spell it srry guys) but after some kara raid i asked to MT why hes still whering greens and he whas like 24/7 online and hes said to me im the MT ill let u guys gear me up in here.
That kinda pissed me off so i leaved the guild after i explained that it just didnt work if poeple didnt whannted to put some effort in atleast having descent gear.

Wow this already a hope a spam tekts hope u guys havent given up yet.

well so speed it up the hope in whats guilds i whas after that i went retri for fun and join RM and there urly days and failed my trail since i did less dmg thene MT (whas retri before buff patch) after that i whent prot and landed at some kara's and started gearing up tru that and after sometime i landed at night stalkers.
night stalker will still be my ike my 2de famalie we had a very freindly team and loved playing whit theme.
but since the guild had a bad leadership it didnt last long before we had problems. we still happy that we claered SCC and Tk (no keal) and MH (no arch) and start doing BT. Im not that happy that im missing those last bosses on my list and my goal in this game is to have fun and to see atleast all endgame bosses that there are doing down and that dream hasnt be compled yet.

well i hoped u liked reading my aplly even i think its a little but much but to say it short if u whant a prot paladin MH/BT geared that like to have fun and knows whene the stop fooling around and be serious.

well to add to this heres my armory:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Prelude
i can be in retri gear but ill log out in my prot gear so that aint my prot specso ill gief u guys a link to my prot spec:
http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/basics/talents/paladin/talents.html?tal=0000000000000000000005305133500021025215510520500000000000000000

-prelude out-
« Last Edit: July 19, 2008, 05:27:46 am by prelude »

July 23, 2008, 03:37:11 am
Reply #1

Offline prelude

• Vendor Trash

Re: prelude prot paladin :)
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2008, 03:37:11 am »
lol i think this story is to boring for poeple :)
sicne no1 even did a comment yet :( w

July 23, 2008, 03:42:29 am
Reply #2

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2008, 03:42:29 am »
I actually read it all... (which was quite an achivement I thought).

But really Ino should reply, as he is class leader.

Thanks for making the application though!
Now I run a tech website.

July 23, 2008, 08:54:58 am
Reply #3

Inphy

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2008, 08:54:58 am »
Could you put on your prot gear and show us that? The only thing I see on armory atm is Retri gear, amd that's what you're not applying for right?

July 23, 2008, 05:45:36 pm
Reply #4

Offline Kawe / Dave

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2008, 05:45:36 pm »
I only got as far as:

Hi Iron Edge, this is
WALL OF TEXT

Formatting is your friend!

July 24, 2008, 01:41:45 pm
Reply #5

Offline prelude

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2008, 01:41:45 pm »
haha yeah tru its a wall of text :P
but ill put on my prot gear for u guys whene i log out today

July 24, 2008, 09:28:49 pm
Reply #6

Offline prelude

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2008, 09:28:49 pm »
if been loged out on my prot gear now so go and have a look

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 03:43:57 pm

Login with username, password and session length

159 Guests, 0 Users